Teddy Bear Hostel Riga Reviews

3, Vecpilsetas Street, Riga, Old Riga, Riga, Latvia

I really enjoyed my stay here. The decor is adorable and the beds are reasonably comfortable. There are two showers and two toilets but it is a small hostel. The one issue I had was that there is no common room, only a small kitchen. The staff is very friendly and gave advice about how to get to places by public transportation. I highly recommend this hostel if you are looking for a quiet, self-sufficient place. However, there is a loud bar below, not associated with the hostel, bring eatplugs!

I love the location and the atmosphere of the hostel. I felt like home! thank you

• 15th Feb 2015
  • Turkey

The location is perfect (shopping center is near too). We stayed in private room which was very nice, cozy and clean. The hostel is very small and quiet, although no common area only kitchen:) The hostel isn't for parties, but if you want, you can easily make friends and go outside to pubs and bars. It should be more forks and knifes in the kitchen and we had some problems with Wi-Fi

Beautiful rooms with lovely rooftop views, would recommend staying there midweek, as weekends get noisy from the bar downstairs (it went til 8am).

Really nice and small hostel. Great location in old historical town. Heplful staff. But the hostel is in 4th floor with no elevator - this could be a big disadvantage for travelers with heavy luggage. And the hostel owner really should buy a new shower courtain.

The hostel was so good. I would highly recommend this to everyone.

Not the place if you're looking for a party. But otherwise would highly recommend.

All was fine

If your budget is very small and you need only the basic things like bed, kitchen, wifi, this is your place. It's a small hostel, familiar atmosphere and good staff. I will come back if I go to Riga.