Teddy Bear Hostel Riga Reviews

3, Vecpilsetas Street, Riga, Old Riga, Riga, Latvia

The hostel was so good. I would highly recommend this to everyone.

Not the place if you're looking for a party. But otherwise would highly recommend.

All was fine

If your budget is very small and you need only the basic things like bed, kitchen, wifi, this is your place. It's a small hostel, familiar atmosphere and good staff. I will come back if I go to Riga.

The kitchen is really small and poor of things to cook.

• 14th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

The hostel has a great location. There is a very simple brackfast for free. It was a bit hard to find it. You have to look carefully to see the indications because it is hidden. And I thought it was a little bit scary the hostel wen I got there haha. it was night and I didn't find the lights to turn on. So I have to get the stairs up in the dark seeing those teddy bear drawing on the walls.

Arriving fairly late in the evening was not a problem as the receptionist had agreed to wait up for us. Two members of reception staff we met were very friendly and helpful. Our dorm room was nice, clean and rather spacious. There was plenty of general info on display boards in the hallway which I always find very helpful if you are more of an unprepared traveller. The hostel is located very much in the centre, with lots of small, cosy bars in its immediate vicinity in the charming old town.

TV would have been nice. Apart from that facilities are good.

Location, staff and general cleanliness were good. There is breakfast too but it is only toast. Also use the upstairs shower if you can because there is a black mold issue in the downstairs.

lots of stairs to do!! anyway is a good Hostel. there is a Pub closed to the hostel. the play music till 4.00 am !!! take some ears plug!! :-)

The only good thing about this hostel is the location and the friendly staff. Let's say I would definitely try to find another place if I had to visiting Riga again one day.

The entrance is a little bit hard to find, and the 3 floors stairway can be discouraging, but the hostel is cosy and cute. Staff is super nice and helpful. We got the private room, and it was very good, bathrooms also. Kitchen is good. Very good for the price.

The staff was very helpfull and really made me feel welcome. It was nice that the place was not a party place, there was guests in every age, not only 18 years old..

• 4th Aug 2014