Teddy Bear Hostel Riga Reviews

3, Vecpilsetas Street, Riga, Old Riga, Riga, Latvia

very quiet place.

Breakfast and the cleaness is very poor, great location though.

Nice hostel near to the station and old town. Double room was clean and comfortable.

Me and my friend stayed for a Sundays night. It was quite, because bar under the hostel didn`t work. Hostel by itself was quite. Kitchen was a bit dirty. Forget about breakfest, its white bread and jam. Big was my surprise, that in night there were nobody from stuff. But I like this hostel a lot, for a money I paid.

• 19th Jul 2015
  • Latvia

Very nice, cute hostel not far from the center of Riga. Staff is pretty friendly and helpful. Rooms are spacious and bright. The bathrooms and shower rooms are quite large and clean. The biggest minus in my opinion is that there's no real common room to just sit and chat with other people (besides the kitchen, which is quite small), which means that there's no real atmosphere. The internet didn't work for me or my friends; fortunately a neighboring building had a free Wi-Fi network.

- beds more than uncomfortable - shower and breakfast molded - lock of the door to our room stuck, so we had to sleep without being able to lock the door - very noisy at night

• 16th Apr 2015