Teddy Bear Hostel Riga Reviews

3, Vecpilsetas Street, Riga, Old Riga, Riga, Latvia

Very nice, cute hostel not far from the center of Riga. Staff is pretty friendly and helpful. Rooms are spacious and bright. The bathrooms and shower rooms are quite large and clean. The biggest minus in my opinion is that there's no real common room to just sit and chat with other people (besides the kitchen, which is quite small), which means that there's no real atmosphere. The internet didn't work for me or my friends; fortunately a neighboring building had a free Wi-Fi network.

- beds more than uncomfortable - shower and breakfast molded - lock of the door to our room stuck, so we had to sleep without being able to lock the door - very noisy at night

• 16th Apr 2015

Please double check your information online. HostelWorld listed your hostel's reception as 24 hours. I arrived at 2am, and couldn't reach anybody.

• 2nd Apr 2015
  • Slovenia

Pros: central location, friendly staff Cons: Stairs, noise from night club next door

• 27th Mar 2015
  • New Zealand

I really enjoyed my stay here. The decor is adorable and the beds are reasonably comfortable. There are two showers and two toilets but it is a small hostel. The one issue I had was that there is no common room, only a small kitchen. The staff is very friendly and gave advice about how to get to places by public transportation. I highly recommend this hostel if you are looking for a quiet, self-sufficient place. However, there is a loud bar below, not associated with the hostel, bring eatplugs!

I love the location and the atmosphere of the hostel. I felt like home! thank you

The location is perfect (shopping center is near too). We stayed in private room which was very nice, cozy and clean. The hostel is very small and quiet, although no common area only kitchen:) The hostel isn't for parties, but if you want, you can easily make friends and go outside to pubs and bars. It should be more forks and knifes in the kitchen and we had some problems with Wi-Fi

Beautiful rooms with lovely rooftop views, would recommend staying there midweek, as weekends get noisy from the bar downstairs (it went til 8am).

Really nice and small hostel. Great location in old historical town. Heplful staff. But the hostel is in 4th floor with no elevator - this could be a big disadvantage for travelers with heavy luggage. And the hostel owner really should buy a new shower courtain.

The hostel was so good. I would highly recommend this to everyone.

Not the place if you're looking for a party. But otherwise would highly recommend.