Teddy Bear Hostel Riga Reviews

3, Vecpilsetas Street, Riga, Old Riga, Riga, Latvia

Breakfast and the cleaness is very poor, great location though.

Nice hostel near to the station and old town. Double room was clean and comfortable.

Me and my friend stayed for a Sundays night. It was quite, because bar under the hostel didn`t work. Hostel by itself was quite. Kitchen was a bit dirty. Forget about breakfest, its white bread and jam. Big was my surprise, that in night there were nobody from stuff. But I like this hostel a lot, for a money I paid.

• 19th Jul 2015
  • Latvia

Very nice, cute hostel not far from the center of Riga. Staff is pretty friendly and helpful. Rooms are spacious and bright. The bathrooms and shower rooms are quite large and clean. The biggest minus in my opinion is that there's no real common room to just sit and chat with other people (besides the kitchen, which is quite small), which means that there's no real atmosphere. The internet didn't work for me or my friends; fortunately a neighboring building had a free Wi-Fi network.

- beds more than uncomfortable - shower and breakfast molded - lock of the door to our room stuck, so we had to sleep without being able to lock the door - very noisy at night

• 16th Apr 2015

Please double check your information online. HostelWorld listed your hostel's reception as 24 hours. I arrived at 2am, and couldn't reach anybody.

• 2nd Apr 2015
  • Slovenia

Pros: central location, friendly staff Cons: Stairs, noise from night club next door

• 27th Mar 2015
  • New Zealand

I really enjoyed my stay here. The decor is adorable and the beds are reasonably comfortable. There are two showers and two toilets but it is a small hostel. The one issue I had was that there is no common room, only a small kitchen. The staff is very friendly and gave advice about how to get to places by public transportation. I highly recommend this hostel if you are looking for a quiet, self-sufficient place. However, there is a loud bar below, not associated with the hostel, bring eatplugs!