Teddy Bear Hostel Riga Reviews

3, Vecpilsetas Street, Riga, Old Riga, Riga, Latvia

All the people from the staff I met were very friendly and helpful (thanks for that), the location of the hostel is perfect, the prices are very cheap (you get even a breakfast included within), it's clean, and you really feel at home, maybe my favorite hostel in my scandinavian-baltic trip.

• 9th Mar 2014

We were group of girls staying in a dorm and we really enjoyed our stay.This hostel is the best for young people, I think.The staff is very friendly and helpful.It's situated in the city center,close to the train and bus station.And the price...wonderful

There isn't lockers which isn't good :-( Otherwise it was nice, good location, nice staff. Not the place where you want to hang out but staying a night or two, it's great!

Very impressed with the standard double room! Exceptionally good value for money. I would definitely recommend Teddy Bear Hostel Riga! Thank you for a great stay (3 nights from Friday 21st February)! :-) Joe

• 21st Feb 2014

only thing that is missing is lockers. please get lockers

very good location :) staff also well:) and people which we have met in the hostel- excellent :) everything fine :) next time in riga we will stay for sure in this hostel :))

great hostel for even better price! thanks to the helpfull staff! we enjoyed our stay!

unbelievable cheap hostel with perfect location , stuff was kind but nothing special..rooms are cousy, facilities pretty cool.. so in general, i recommend this hostel to everyone

Good rate quality price

Everything was wonderful, personnel is nice. My room was large and clean, i found good company and a friend from Brazil :)

Friendly and helpful staff, excelent location, the hostel is small but very comfortably, the rooms are ok, there is a kitchen where you can cook, excelent value for the money, i have to say thanks to the staff, see you next time in Riga :)

Location: Situated near restaurants, bars and shopping places. Within 10 mins of major bus, metro, tram, and train stations Staff: Very kind and helpful, accommodated all my requests from early check-in, TP, printing, directions and late check-out Room: I stayed in a private room, which was spacious and warm; pretty empty but nicely decorated Facilities: Fully-equipped kitchen with range, kettle, toaster, refrigerator and microwave; bathroom and toilet were very clean - felt like I was alone!