Teeraya Boutique Dormitory Reviews

92 Soi 2 Wualai Rd., T.Haiya, A.Muang, Hai Ya, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Teeraya Boutique Dormitory was a very enjoyable place to stay while in Chiang Mai. Although we were only there for a night we enjoyed the air conditioned rooms and the nice pool! Staff was very friendly and were more than happy to store our luggage for us after our checkout time but before we needed to head to the airport. No Lockers in rooms but there is a bank in the lobby you can use if you bring your own lock. Free wifi only worked in the lobby

• 23rd Aug 2015

I booked this place at the last minute and they were very accommodating despite my tardiness.

All great. Only issue is booking a taxi back to the airport through them, was less than 5 minutes and expensive. Book your own.

• 3rd Aug 2015

I only stayed for one night so I was near the airport. Good location for this, not for the nightlife part of the town. Seems social but wasn't there for long. Seems to have enough facilities. Don't recall seeing a locker.

We had no hot water until the last night. The shower itself didn't have good water pressure and there was no way to control its temperature. The bed had only the bottom sheet and comforter. They both didn't look like they were washed before we got there. There were some stains on the sheets and hair all over it. We also didn't like the fact that they lied to us about the elephant tour we booked through them. They really promote one elephant tour (Ran-Tong). We were very disappointed.

I didn't liked that they wanted to charge me on check out, even after I payed when checked in, like always, after 10-15 minutes they figured out that we already payed, but it wasn't pleasant, and we was on our way to the airport. Dormitory rooms need some maintenance.

One of the best places we stayed at! The staff were friendly helpful and they helped arrange some excursions, very good value for money, stayed and extra 2 nights. Very chilled environment and quite area. Amazing Saturday market on their doorstep

Wifi needs to be made so you don't have to sit in the lobby!

The rooms are a decent size and the bottom bunks are the comfiest I've stayed in in Asia! The staff are the kindest and most helpful staff we have encountered on our stay and are always happy to help with any queries and helped us sort out getting conned by an independent travel agent. Very good hostel and great value for money!

Overall, we would stay here again. I liked how the front staff was very welcoming, lively lobby, & hot showers. However, the internet was hard to connect to. They didn't give you enough toilet paper, we had to go down for water bottles & clean towels. They have a convenient laundry service, and a good-affordable breakfast menu in the lobby. It's location is great; 10min walk to the Sunday Night Market and 30min walk to the night bazar. It is also very close by to the airport and train station.

They try to rip you off with their horrible tours! I booked one to see the long neck women and Chiang Rai and i spent 8h in a mini van on a total of 12h!! And of course during the day, you'll find out that everything is not included pfff it's the same everywhere anyway; they just don't understand cuqtomer service. Otherwise I was in a 4 bed dorm: it was ok for the price.

Really enjoyed our stay in Chiang Mai and in Teeraya Boutique. The pool was excellent and very clean, the staff were all very friendly and welcoming. The woman selling trips opposite reception was a little annoying - but any type of rep is selling trips etc is bound to be. We stayed in a four bed dorm with aircon - it was spacious, had en suite a tv and a balcony, it was very clean. We decided to stay a couple more nights. The only downside I'd say is the top bunk beds were very hard.

• 3rd Jul 2015

Nice and fresh pool, friendly staff, good smoothies and quiet at night.

Excellent hostel, I stayed here for 2 weeks with a friend, and returned with my partner. Cheap but clean, nice rooms with en suite shower/toilet and small balcony. Excellent air-con, and good wifi in the communal area, but didn't extend to the second room we stayed in. Only negative point was that removal of rubbish from rooms regularly would be a plus. But free water every day was a godsend, and the pool was so refreshing.

Great pool and good location with food markets and 7/11 close by, and on the Saturday walking market street. Booked our trip to the Laos border and onwards with them and was very good and a fair price. Smaller dorms have aircon, balconies and TV, excellent as we are a group of 4. Not close to the bars but can get one of the red vans for 10baht per person over there. Needs more lockers though, preferably in the rooms. But overall, a hidden gem,

Awesome atmosphere, very chilled out, staff were amazingly helpful! Room a little hot as we had a fan room but I think air con is available. Pretty close to town, food market and old town very close, a great base to start exploring. Staff will help to arrange tours too! Overall a great experience. Thank you!

Welcoming staff and very helpful, loved the pool on the hot days!

there has a swimming pool, and the room is clean and the bed is comfortable, the decorations of the room is nice too.

Pool was awesome! Good place to just chill. Room was nice - one bathroom for 4 people and good A/C. Only have one key for each room which is kinda annoying, but whatever. Right on the Saturday walking street which is awesome if you're there on Saturday.

Lovely hostel, nice staff, great pool but only one key per dorm room which is both impractical and dangerous... If this was solved it would be a greaaaat hostel.

• 9th Jun 2015