Teeraya Boutique Dormitory Reviews

92 Soi 2 Wualai Rd., T.Haiya, A.Muang, Hai Ya, Chiang Mai, Thailand

There were no lockers or safety deposit box in rooms. It was a nice pool, people were friendly and a wide range of people staying there too. Staff were warm and welcoming and helpful at all times of night.

Had a great stay, the staff are very pleasant and helpful. The rooms are spacious and mine had a terrace as well. I would stay there again next time I'm in chaing Mai

The pool was clean and so was the room. The place had a good feel to it. The location is pretty good it's right on the Saturday market road. It's a cheap fare anywhere else in the city. I would definitely recommend checking it out. Really tastey cheap coffee as well.

Very nice hostel; feels more like a hotel at times. Only problem is one of the beds in the form room had bed bugs. Excellent location on Saturday nights; right on the doorstep of the Saturday night walking market. Definately recommend although maybe not the cheaper dorms

This is probably the best hotel/hostel I've stayed in in the last 4 months of travelling over SE Asia. I was in a 4 bed dorm with aircon and a bathroom shared between the four of us. The place is beautifully decorated and very clean, the pool and chill out area are perfect and were never too busy or noisy. And for 200bht a night it's an amazing deal, also they can arrange all sorts of activities and adventure trips for you and also bus tickets. You won't find better vauel for money. Boom!

• 27th Nov 2014

Only booked for 1 night initially, but ended up staying for 10 days! I didn't want to leave. Such a chill hostel with cool staff, good vibes & outdoor pool. The price was so cheap, I felt like I was stealing. Location was just south of the ChiangMai gate, and just off the street where the Saturday Walking market occurs. Security was lacking though, no lockers in the rooms and every one in the room shares one key which is annoying. Room isn't cleaned regularly. WOULD LIVE HERE IF GIVEN THE CHANCE

Pros: Friendly staff. Easy to reach the Old City! Cons: you should improve the cleanliness! It is bizarre to have only a few lockers (about 12) available for the whole guest house.

No security box, but you can leave your bag where everyone else leaves theirs... Not really a good location either. I would recommend staying closer to the old part of the city or the walking street. Breakfast was incredibly overpriced for what it was. Staff were friendly enough.

I liked it alot! Very clean and the staff was very nice. not far from old city.

This hostel was great for a slow pace relaxing couple of days. You're quite far from the main square of chiang mai hence why we moved. The pool is a massive selling point, excellent wifi and breakfast was tasty. This hostel would suit older couples looking to chill. Young backpackers hed to a more lively location.

• 24th Oct 2014

the outlook of boutique is boutique. but swimming pool not clean. dormitory room dark. bed bugs and bugs.

• 17th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Excellent Place with great and friendly attitude . Good energy !! Very close to major sight seeing , restaurants . and AIRPORT . Rooms are extra clean . We enjoyed every bit of our stay and will highly recommend to all . Owners are friendly and staff are highly respectful , especially , thai , me me and old papa in the night ( his hairstyle is must see :) . Thanks for making our stay so memorable :) Boomshanti

swimming pool a big plus !! normal hotel not hostel feeling to it

The staff was very friendly, and others was ok, but the room wasn't clean,the room was dark and the cover seem haven't clean for long time.

This hostel is well - located (5 mins to night food street, 15 minutes walk to Night Bazzar, right on Wualai road for Sat market). But the big down side was that the bathroom has no light, not well - organized and dirty. The room itself also was hot and lousy. Between, the staff attitude is not so friendly and attentive. The price per night here is also on the average, not really the cheap one anyway.

Three girls got put in the smallest, most crowded 4 bed dorm ever! The shower/toilet was so dirty that we avoided using it at all costs! The place itself (reception/dining room area) was nice and we met some nice people there who said they had a nice room so I think we got unlucky but it really was a terrible room and we seen a few bugs on the beds also :(

very friendly staff and nice room.comfortable bed.they invited all of the guests had dinner(very delicious)together.The only thing is its too far from the old town.

The best place in Chiang Mai. Staff actually speaks English and they are very helpful. I left my IPad in one of the trainstation pickups and guy from reception immediately took me and we went to the station to look for the taxi. It was amazing, actually found the IPad.

• 29th Aug 2014
  • Slovakia

Tha staff are all nice and really really funny. They make me laugh a lot. Something not good maybe the swimming pool, which was not cleanly enough, cloud in water, even staff cleaned it every morning. But overall is great.

Quality stay, I stayed here for 4 nights originally and then another night on way back down South. 2mins walk to old city, and very clean. Atmosphere wasn't great but suppose it depends on the season. The staff are great, they speak English, very friendly, discount of travel tickets and tours. They recommned the Ran-Tong Elephant riding, it was amazing.

View all Chiang Mai Bed and Breakfasts