Teeraya Boutique Dormitory Reviews

92 Soi 2 Wualai Rd., T.Haiya, A.Muang, Hai Ya, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Helpful and friendly staff that arranged activities for us. Laid back atmosphere. Clean enough. Bring bug spray! Can walk everywhere around town. Good breakfast

Hostel was in a good location, walking distance to the old town. Wifi didn't work in the rooms but was fine in the common area. Some staff were nice, some seemed like they couldn't be bothered helping. Best thing was the little coffee stand across the road, the guy is so lovely and keen for a chat! Bathrooms smelt and weren't that clean. Overall it was fine, nothing major wrong with it, good price and location makes up for it.

Nice, clean rooms, matrases are not the best but for hostel standards fine. Really nice staff, laundry service. Nice to stay here!

I only stayed here for one night but I thought it was pretty good - it has a swimming pool which although I didn't use was pretty well maintained! Great common area too and they serve breakfast. Only thing is there wasn't enough lockers for everyone's valuables so I had to take mine with me as I am travelling alone. Quick walk to the old town and the night bazaar. Recommended.

• 7th Jan 2015

Great value for money. Hot showers and only 4 to a mixed dorm. Close to the airport and right near where the night markets are. Tony is legend who was very helpful for us with arranging out other travel plans.

• 6th Jan 2015

Really the only thing this place has going for it is the pool. Found a used bandaid on the floor of our room as soon as we walked in. Bathroom was pretty nast. You leave your room key in a basket on the front desk so anyone who walks in can grab whatever key they want, very few lockers. Left after 1 night. Would not return again.

The staff here are AMAZING! They really look after you. Breakfast menu is great! Banana pancake and yoghurt fruit muesli rock. Coffee here is good, but check out Noi's just across the road for a change. His coffee is great and he is such a character! Location is a short walk to the South Gate of the Old Town. Nice and quiet. I ended up staying 2 extra nights.

Great place to stay...nice pool, helpful staff, close to everything but away from to much hustle n bustle...

There were no lockers or safety deposit box in rooms. It was a nice pool, people were friendly and a wide range of people staying there too. Staff were warm and welcoming and helpful at all times of night.

Had a great stay, the staff are very pleasant and helpful. The rooms are spacious and mine had a terrace as well. I would stay there again next time I'm in chaing Mai

I only spent one night in this hostel. The hostel has a good location, very close to the Sunday market and city. The atmosphere in the shared areas is really nice. The pool is great and it looks really nice in general. Rooms are basic and equals the money you pay for so it's fine. The only thing is that they didn't have enough lockers and we had to give in the room key so security is not good at all.

The pool was clean and so was the room. The place had a good feel to it. The location is pretty good it's right on the Saturday market road. It's a cheap fare anywhere else in the city. I would definitely recommend checking it out. Really tastey cheap coffee as well.

Very nice hostel; feels more like a hotel at times. Only problem is one of the beds in the form room had bed bugs. Excellent location on Saturday nights; right on the doorstep of the Saturday night walking market. Definately recommend although maybe not the cheaper dorms

This is probably the best hotel/hostel I've stayed in in the last 4 months of travelling over SE Asia. I was in a 4 bed dorm with aircon and a bathroom shared between the four of us. The place is beautifully decorated and very clean, the pool and chill out area are perfect and were never too busy or noisy. And for 200bht a night it's an amazing deal, also they can arrange all sorts of activities and adventure trips for you and also bus tickets. You won't find better vauel for money. Boom!

• 27th Nov 2014

Only booked for 1 night initially, but ended up staying for 10 days! I didn't want to leave. Such a chill hostel with cool staff, good vibes & outdoor pool. The price was so cheap, I felt like I was stealing. Location was just south of the ChiangMai gate, and just off the street where the Saturday Walking market occurs. Security was lacking though, no lockers in the rooms and every one in the room shares one key which is annoying. Room isn't cleaned regularly. WOULD LIVE HERE IF GIVEN THE CHANCE

Pros: Friendly staff. Easy to reach the Old City! Cons: you should improve the cleanliness! It is bizarre to have only a few lockers (about 12) available for the whole guest house.

No security box, but you can leave your bag where everyone else leaves theirs... Not really a good location either. I would recommend staying closer to the old part of the city or the walking street. Breakfast was incredibly overpriced for what it was. Staff were friendly enough.

I liked it alot! Very clean and the staff was very nice. not far from old city.

Nice little hostel if you are looking for somewhere with a little less 'party party party' and a little more 'chill' and cleanliness. Good staff and rooms are fine. The pool is a nice addition and breakfast fine. Great value for money and I would stay again.

The staff at this hostel are so great. They seemed more like friends by the end of my stay. The location near the Sunday Market is great and there is cheap street food available very close. If you stay inside the city walls, the food is very pricey. The pool was nice too! My only complaint would have to be that the dorm rooms do not have lockers and there is only one key to the door kept at the front desk.

1 2 Next » last »