Teeraya Boutique Dormitory Reviews

92 Soi 2 Wualai Rd., T.Haiya, A.Muang, Hai Ya, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Nice staff, Nice lobby. Rooms were also Nice only The bathroom was dirty. We stayed for one night and it was good.

I wasn't impressed by this place and only stayed one night. The facilities look fine and the swimming pool is a plus I guess. However, there was a total lack of atmosphere. Plus, when I arrived all the staff seemed to be having dinner or hagnging out and not very present or helfpul. I stayed in a dorm, which was clean but the toilet was tiny and I found a dead cockroach on the floor.

good location. good atmosphere.

Cheerful staff, swimming pool, place to hang out, and all the basics. Highly recommended.

I really liked the hostel and the pool was very nice and well kept. The lockers there are small and there aren't enough for everyone so be prepared to potentially not have a locker also you have to leave your key at the front desk so that your other roommates can get into your room. The staff were friendly. The location was nice a bit off of the beaten path but close enough that you could walk to the main part of the city.

The worst hostel I have ever stayed at. We left after one night as the beds were so dirty we couldn't even sleep under the covers. It was noisy and just had an unpleasant vibe. There is only one key for the dorm and no lockers. The staff refunded our remaining nights which was good but really save the hassle and don't stay here.

This hostel looked pretty impressive when we arrived then got let down by staff as soon as we check in. We booked and paid extra for a private 4 dorm only to find that there wasn't any available after they take our money, we get told we can change rooms the next night but that didn't happen either. We then didn't book any excursions with the hostel and then got told we couldn't stay any longer. Other than this it is a pretty nice relaxing hostel not far from the city centre.

The hostel was extremely noisy. The staff as well as the travellers used to be noisy late at night and very early in the morning.

• 18th Jan 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Staff was very friendly and welcoming, and seemed like they enjoy what they do. Pool is a nice bonus. Thanks!

Staff here are pretty friendly and I really liked the common area downstairs. Has a very relaxed vibe and it was easy to meet people. I stayed in a private room because that's all that was available. It was clean enough for my standards, beds were okay. It is kind of noisy during the day but I found it quiet at night.

Staff here are brilliant!! I messed up on booking the wrong dates, so I emailed them the correct dates and all was fine! Then the check in time is 14:00 we arrived at 6am had to sleep on the sofas for an hour or 2 but then come 9am the lady woke us and told us that we could go in to a room for a sleep till we could check in!! Everything else at this hostel was spot on! If ever I go Chiang Mai again this is where I will be stopping! Thanks for the great stay!

Great atmosphere, super cool staff. Never used the pool because the whether was mediocre but the area was super clean. The staff booked all of our outings and arranged cabs whenever we needed them. Great coffee as well!

Helpful and friendly staff that arranged activities for us. Laid back atmosphere. Clean enough. Bring bug spray! Can walk everywhere around town. Good breakfast

Hostel was in a good location, walking distance to the old town. Wifi didn't work in the rooms but was fine in the common area. Some staff were nice, some seemed like they couldn't be bothered helping. Best thing was the little coffee stand across the road, the guy is so lovely and keen for a chat! Bathrooms smelt and weren't that clean. Overall it was fine, nothing major wrong with it, good price and location makes up for it.

Nice, clean rooms, matrases are not the best but for hostel standards fine. Really nice staff, laundry service. Nice to stay here!

I only stayed here for one night but I thought it was pretty good - it has a swimming pool which although I didn't use was pretty well maintained! Great common area too and they serve breakfast. Only thing is there wasn't enough lockers for everyone's valuables so I had to take mine with me as I am travelling alone. Quick walk to the old town and the night bazaar. Recommended.

• 7th Jan 2015

Great value for money. Hot showers and only 4 to a mixed dorm. Close to the airport and right near where the night markets are. Tony is legend who was very helpful for us with arranging out other travel plans.

• 6th Jan 2015

Really the only thing this place has going for it is the pool. Found a used bandaid on the floor of our room as soon as we walked in. Bathroom was pretty nast. You leave your room key in a basket on the front desk so anyone who walks in can grab whatever key they want, very few lockers. Left after 1 night. Would not return again.

1 2 Next » last »