Teeraya Boutique Dormitory Reviews

92 Soi 2 Wualai Rd., T.Haiya, A.Muang, Hai Ya, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Staff was very friendly and welcoming, and seemed like they enjoy what they do. Pool is a nice bonus. Thanks!

Staff here are pretty friendly and I really liked the common area downstairs. Has a very relaxed vibe and it was easy to meet people. I stayed in a private room because that's all that was available. It was clean enough for my standards, beds were okay. It is kind of noisy during the day but I found it quiet at night.

Staff here are brilliant!! I messed up on booking the wrong dates, so I emailed them the correct dates and all was fine! Then the check in time is 14:00 we arrived at 6am had to sleep on the sofas for an hour or 2 but then come 9am the lady woke us and told us that we could go in to a room for a sleep till we could check in!! Everything else at this hostel was spot on! If ever I go Chiang Mai again this is where I will be stopping! Thanks for the great stay!

Great atmosphere, super cool staff. Never used the pool because the whether was mediocre but the area was super clean. The staff booked all of our outings and arranged cabs whenever we needed them. Great coffee as well!

Helpful and friendly staff that arranged activities for us. Laid back atmosphere. Clean enough. Bring bug spray! Can walk everywhere around town. Good breakfast

Hostel was in a good location, walking distance to the old town. Wifi didn't work in the rooms but was fine in the common area. Some staff were nice, some seemed like they couldn't be bothered helping. Best thing was the little coffee stand across the road, the guy is so lovely and keen for a chat! Bathrooms smelt and weren't that clean. Overall it was fine, nothing major wrong with it, good price and location makes up for it.

Nice, clean rooms, matrases are not the best but for hostel standards fine. Really nice staff, laundry service. Nice to stay here!

I only stayed here for one night but I thought it was pretty good - it has a swimming pool which although I didn't use was pretty well maintained! Great common area too and they serve breakfast. Only thing is there wasn't enough lockers for everyone's valuables so I had to take mine with me as I am travelling alone. Quick walk to the old town and the night bazaar. Recommended.

• 7th Jan 2015

Great value for money. Hot showers and only 4 to a mixed dorm. Close to the airport and right near where the night markets are. Tony is legend who was very helpful for us with arranging out other travel plans.

• 6th Jan 2015

Really the only thing this place has going for it is the pool. Found a used bandaid on the floor of our room as soon as we walked in. Bathroom was pretty nast. You leave your room key in a basket on the front desk so anyone who walks in can grab whatever key they want, very few lockers. Left after 1 night. Would not return again.

The staff here are AMAZING! They really look after you. Breakfast menu is great! Banana pancake and yoghurt fruit muesli rock. Coffee here is good, but check out Noi's just across the road for a change. His coffee is great and he is such a character! Location is a short walk to the South Gate of the Old Town. Nice and quiet. I ended up staying 2 extra nights.

Great place to stay...nice pool, helpful staff, close to everything but away from to much hustle n bustle...

There were no lockers or safety deposit box in rooms. It was a nice pool, people were friendly and a wide range of people staying there too. Staff were warm and welcoming and helpful at all times of night.

Had a great stay, the staff are very pleasant and helpful. The rooms are spacious and mine had a terrace as well. I would stay there again next time I'm in chaing Mai

I only spent one night in this hostel. The hostel has a good location, very close to the Sunday market and city. The atmosphere in the shared areas is really nice. The pool is great and it looks really nice in general. Rooms are basic and equals the money you pay for so it's fine. The only thing is that they didn't have enough lockers and we had to give in the room key so security is not good at all.

The pool was clean and so was the room. The place had a good feel to it. The location is pretty good it's right on the Saturday market road. It's a cheap fare anywhere else in the city. I would definitely recommend checking it out. Really tastey cheap coffee as well.

Very nice hostel; feels more like a hotel at times. Only problem is one of the beds in the form room had bed bugs. Excellent location on Saturday nights; right on the doorstep of the Saturday night walking market. Definately recommend although maybe not the cheaper dorms

This is probably the best hotel/hostel I've stayed in in the last 4 months of travelling over SE Asia. I was in a 4 bed dorm with aircon and a bathroom shared between the four of us. The place is beautifully decorated and very clean, the pool and chill out area are perfect and were never too busy or noisy. And for 200bht a night it's an amazing deal, also they can arrange all sorts of activities and adventure trips for you and also bus tickets. You won't find better vauel for money. Boom!

• 27th Nov 2014