Teeraya Boutique Dormitory Reviews

92 Soi 2 Wualai Rd., T.Haiya, A.Muang, Hai Ya, Chiang Mai, Thailand

I had a great stay at Teeraya. The staff was very nice and helped me book a hiking/kayaking trip as well as called us a taxi. We visited over Songkran and they had a party with free food and drinks! Not to mention the bed was really comfortable. Definitely a good place to stay!

• 12th Apr 2015

Pool was really chlorinated. They also only have one key per room that gets left up front when you leave, which gets a little annoying, but nothing to not stay for. Overall nice stay though, good breakfast.

The Teeraya Boutique is a nice place for a few days stay. It is, however, lacking in something.... Perhaps it was the staff who chose to talk amongst themselves or watch movies on the computer rather than open up or help the guests? The atmosphere, when it feels like there is a segregation betweent he people who work and the people who stay, becomes really uncomfortable and cold. It almost felt as if we were bothering the people at the front desk which is, in my opinion, unprofessional.

• 4th Apr 2015

Very nice place with a swimming pool and small dorms with nice beds. A little far from the city center though.

Good location. On the same street as the Sunday market. Clean pool, great for tanning. Wifi didn't reach the room on the 3rd floor so had to go down to lobby. Good breakfast and same day laundry services. No computers but Internet cafe 5 minute walk away. TV in room and AC. Surprisingly a few good channels with American shows for those who have been travelling for a while.

The staff are funny and helpful.. They booked cruises and taxis for us and sold beer all night! The only negative thing is that the pool closes at 10pm

• 19th Mar 2015

We only stayed one night on our way thru Chaing Mai. The location was great, walking distance to old city and quiet atmosphere in the evening only complaint is that there were cob webs in the corners of the ceiling and the drain in the bathroom was clogged. Other then that we had a hood experience people at the front desk were very helpful!

If your thinking of staying here for the swimming pool then DONT. It is small and dirty that the water is green, there is no sun lounge area either. I stayed in a 4 bed dorm which was nice, location was a 15 minute walk to main part.

Nice staff, Nice lobby. Rooms were also Nice only The bathroom was dirty. We stayed for one night and it was good.

I wasn't impressed by this place and only stayed one night. The facilities look fine and the swimming pool is a plus I guess. However, there was a total lack of atmosphere. Plus, when I arrived all the staff seemed to be having dinner or hagnging out and not very present or helfpul. I stayed in a dorm, which was clean but the toilet was tiny and I found a dead cockroach on the floor.

good location. good atmosphere.

Cheerful staff, swimming pool, place to hang out, and all the basics. Highly recommended.

1 2 Next » last »