Teeraya Boutique Reviews

92 Soi 2 Wualai Rd., T.Haiya, A.Muang, Hai Ya, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Good little place to stay, clean and tidy and close to town.

Great place. Booked in a rush and wasn't expecting much, but it was a pretty decent hostel. Swimming pool and wifi on all 3 floors were great. The A/C in the room took a while to get cold, but it was so much so that turned it off because we were freezing! The restaurant was pretty bad in terms of food quality (prices are a little high), but then again when you are in Thailand you should be eating on the streets and in the restaurants downtown.

Nice place to stay, very quiet at the time we were there. Staff is great and very helpful, beds are really comfortable!

The staff were very friendly and helpful and it was a great, clean place to stay! Would stay again without a doubt!

• 16th Jul 2014

Very nice staff, clean and enjoyable environment with a swimming pool and a nice place to chill, this place is worth the money you put in it. Just a bit away from the center though so be ready to walk a bit or have a bicycle would be a good option as well :D

Absolutely loved our stay- especially loved the friendly staff!

• 2nd Jul 2014

I stayed in the four bed ensuite dorm and it was very comfortable. Nice comfortable beds.

Only stayed one night before heading down to Bangkok. Rooms were clean and comfortable but very hot with only a fan and no AC. Pool is green water and weather wasn't great so I didn't swim. the staff was super helpful though with everything from lockers to laundry to taxis to the airport, very friendly! Good location if you are flying in/out of Chiang Mai bc it's close to airport.

Very friendly warm place, the people on reception are lovely their smiles light up a room

Nice homey feel, plus there is a pool. Communal area is open and airy next to pool. Wifi is good, can be patchy on top floor. Rooms are great, soap, hair wash, towels all provided. Tours are pretty good value for money and I had no issues with scamming unlike others at other hostels. Staff very caring, 1 personally drove my friend to hospital for a rash and ensured she was cared for, even paid! They go the extra mile. Lovely place!!

I stayed in this hostel with a friend from June 16th to June 19th. We had been recommended this guesthouse by friends. It more than exceeded it's expectations. We arrived in Chiang Mai after an overnight bus from Laos. we arrived at 6am, exhausted and mercifully we were allowed check into our hostel (anywhere else had made us wait). The staff in this hostel are incredible, the night manager in particular is a gent! The level of customer service in this hostel is the outstanding.

• 16th Jun 2014

Really nice hostel with a pool and very nice and helpfull staff. The inner city is withon walking distance and a food market is really close. Would definitely stay there again.

Ok hostel, unique in the sense that it has an outdoor feel, but also has no inside lounge or area apart from rooms so when it rains it in the rooms. Staff were ok, had one staff member that was a bit weird and told us this isn;t a resort when we were trying to sort some basic issues out. Ok but im sure there is better nearby

• 18th May 2014
  • New Zealand

I was attracted to this place by the lure of the pool. When I arrived I found a very small green pool that no one wanted to get into. It was warm as bath water, which I understand as the temp was around 47-48 degrees. The bed in the dorm was basic, came with a towel and fan only, no AC. If you walk down the Saturday night market street, it's the Soi 2 on the right side of the street. It immediately splits, so take the street to the left and the hostel is on the right hand side of the street.

A really nice place to stay, and great value for money! Staff are friendly and always smiling : )

• 19th Apr 2014

This place was great! Staff are really nice and helpfull. It also has a pool! Loved it here would go back again.

• 31st Mar 2014

Teeraya is the fanciest place I've stayed in Thailand yet, and the dorms had 4 beds (2 bunkbeds) and their own bathroom. The pool is wonderful and so are the staff! Location is very close to the Saturday walking street market, but a little far from other things if you don't have a bicycle.

I really liked it there, but the room could b a lot cleaner!! The staff are fantastic

The staff is amazing and quickly learned everyone's names! Very helpful with tours! Loved it so much I extended my stay and am sitting by their pool right now!

Nice Hostel with Pool und very friendly staff.

View all Chiang Mai Bed and Breakfasts