Teeraya Boutique Reviews

92 Soi 2 Wualai Rd., T.Haiya, A.Muang, Hai Ya, Chiang Mai, Thailand

This place was great! Staff are really nice and helpfull. It also has a pool! Loved it here would go back again.

• 31st Mar 2014

Teeraya is the fanciest place I've stayed in Thailand yet, and the dorms had 4 beds (2 bunkbeds) and their own bathroom. The pool is wonderful and so are the staff! Location is very close to the Saturday walking street market, but a little far from other things if you don't have a bicycle.

I really liked it there, but the room could b a lot cleaner!! The staff are fantastic

The staff is amazing and quickly learned everyone's names! Very helpful with tours! Loved it so much I extended my stay and am sitting by their pool right now!

Nice Hostel with Pool und very friendly staff.

这是我在泰国住的最后的一家青旅,位置很不错,就在清迈门附近,周六夜市的起点,住了两个晚上,酒店很干净,有游泳池,还有配个大浴巾,但google地图导航找不到,租摩托不建议在这边租,250还得把油加满!然后有个员工很不错,态度超好,而且幽默!十分推荐,下次再来

• 13th Feb 2014
  • China

At First I was very happy with the Room I got. Then I had to move as there was a problem with the electrisity. The next room I moved into had not been cleaned. The where bread crums and Black hair in the bed and in the bathroom. This was very sad as the Guesthouse itself is really nice and the staff are very friendly!

Great hostel close to the old town. You don't have to walk much more than five minutes to get to all the cafés and restaurants, so even though it's just outside to old town, it really didn't bother me at all. Also the beds and rooms are pretty great, although they could clean them a bit more often - just ask! The common area is pretty nice as well with a pool. All in all a great stay which I ended up extending to nearly a week!

• 6th Feb 2014
  • Denmark

Its not a centrally located, but it is not that far away from the good temples, and all in all is good.

The hostel is not too close to Sundady night markets or night market at Tae Pae Gate. It is close to Saturday Night Market though. It is next to Watr Sri Supran, a temple whose Buddhas are made of silver. There is a small swimming pool there. The dorm offers 4-person space ( many dorms have 5 - 8 beds) There is a small local restaurant there and a good boutique restaurant. Itr is close to the airport but at night you cannot hail lany taxi or song taew or tut tut after 9 pm.

Great place to stay, friendly staff and impecably clean. Thanks for a great time. Perhaps would have been better if the Wi-fi could be readily accessible from our room but otherwise no complaints!

for hotel no problem but for your website maybe better if u explain more clear... i book room for my son and me but your picture and room me receive really not same...

• 27th Dec 2013
  • Belgium

Extremely friendly staff willing to help and greet you with a smile. Strongly recommend it!

A lovely little hostel and the staff were all friendly and very useful. Organised an amazing elephant trip and I would definitely stay here again.

If you are looking for budget accommodation in Chiang Mai this is ideal for you. Dorms can small. Staff are nice but you really need to push yourself to get information from them. The location is great for the Saturday night markets - at your doorstep. Its inold city so it can be a fair walk to night markets etc. No one swims in the pool but its nice to lounge around. If you get a tuk tuk or the red ute-like transport, ask to be dropped at the main rd where the market is -cheaper fare (20B)

NO HOT WATER!!! NO LOCKERS IN THE ROOM. THE POOL WAS VERY DIRTY. THE BEDS ARE CONFORTABLE THOUGH.

Very nice staff and it was nice to have a pool. The bathroom was not great because the shower was cold and we had a problem with the plumbing. All in all it was good. The staff were very helpful.

• 28th Nov 2013

I don't have enough good things to stay about Teeraya Boutique. We absolutely loved our time there. Mama Nina, the manager was like a mom to everyone, making sure we were comfortable and had plenty of things to do. She helped arrange our amazing trek and her husband drove us to the Elephant poopoo Plant. The rooms are beautiful and clean, complete with TV and private bathroom. The food was good and the pool was nice, though often dirty. We extended our stay to 7 nights. Great place.

Great location, only 5 mins' walk from Chiang Mai's best street food at Chiang Mai Gate. Little hard to find as Soi 2 immediately splits into 2 streets (it's the left hand one). The women who run it are great characters, really helpful, friendly and funny. Breakfast is a good selection for an ok price. Great atmosphere, mainly young crowd with lots of solo travellers. Only 'down' side is that rooms don't get made up unless you ask for it - but then you just need to ask!

The staff is helpless. They cannot handle every a simple request. They talk very polite in English, then talk something very quick in Thai, then all the staff laugh together. Although I don't know what they talked in Thai, but it cannot be a good thing. Sorry, I cannot recommend your hostel to others.

View all Chiang Mai Bed and Breakfasts