Teka-Teki House Reviews

Jl. Drupadi 1, Gg Puri Kubu #23, Seminyak, Indonesia

An awesome hostel with a great vibe. Walking down the alley way to get there is a little scary at night but overall excellent!

I recommend this place to everybody!!! clean, safe, quiet, perfect!!!! and the staff is just amazing! thanks a lot!! Touria, from France

• 1st Nov 2014

Teka-Teki house felt really good. Owner was really nice and I felt safer there than in most hotels. Breakfast is good. Location is quiet yet close to bars and only 15 min walk to the beach. Will come back!

• 17th Sep 2014

Like the other review stated, the owner can attempt to be intimidating but being an American, I don't buy into it. He definitely has anger issuea. The main problem I had was when leaving for Ubud, I wanted a ride from his driver and wanted to leave at 1. 4 others were leaving at 1 and he tried me to go at 2. We agreed to 1:30 until I found out my friends were leaving at 1. They each paid 50,000 rupi and driver tried charging me 150,000 and drove for an extra 30 min. looking for my hotel.

All staff are very friendly and helpful. I can really recommend this hostle.

• 31st Aug 2014

Friendly atmosphere and really helpful staff. Great banana pancakes for breakfast too.

• 30th Aug 2014

This place was so Bali, greeted by the owner an awesome Balinese fella that goes by the name Dhony showed me to the Dorm with massive lockers that have a safe within comfy bunks with body pillows shared bathroom etc they had plug adapters reading lights library communal area for sitting drinking Binnies an elevated gazebo area where we played chess the breakfast was a selection process made the night before free water tea and coffee fans outside aircon inside. Located close to errrything. San

• 21st Aug 2014

Really enjoyed the hostel. The staff is very friendly and helpful, they make the world's greaters omelettes for you. Good advice on rentals, tours, places to go for a drink and eat. Just perfect, will visit again if I'm near Seminyak.

Really nice and with very comfortable beds. Also friendly staff and home made pancakes for brekfast.

Nice hostel for a quiet stay in Seminyak. Staff was very friendly!

The 'manager' Agung Donny, is an amazing guy, who really gives a good atmosphere in the whole hostel. It's a good hostel, with good facilities, a nice typical Balinese garden and very good breakfast. We loved it here!

The owner can become very intimidating. And it feels like the only thing he is after is your money. Not pleasant to feel like this while on a holiday... besides that there are a lot of dogs walking around the place that can become terratorial and bark while you will try to get some sleep.

Arrived very late and the night porter was on hand to settle me in and very friendly, ended up watching the World Cup together until the small hours, hostel was quiet but would have been a better atmosphere with more guests, great brekkie and comfortable sleep. Would recommend as good value for money!