Teka-Teki House Reviews

Jl. Drupadi 1, Gg Puri Kubu #23, Seminyak, Indonesia

Staff very friendly and helpful where they can. Location is very difficult to find and down long dark lane ways. Basic included breakfast and wifi at additional cost.

This is a great spot in the middle of Seminyak. Cozy atmosphere and great breakfast. The owner and staff are very friendly and helpful. The dorms are basic FYI so don't expect any luxuries, but the beds are comfortable. It is a bit of a walk to the beach, but it's really best to have a motor bike or scooter. There's a private pool nearby and a great eating spot called "the shelter" that also delivers. Made Warung's and Bahiana's nearby have salsa dancing too.

An awesome hostel with a great vibe. Walking down the alley way to get there is a little scary at night but overall excellent!

I recommend this place to everybody!!! clean, safe, quiet, perfect!!!! and the staff is just amazing! thanks a lot!! Touria, from France

• 1st Nov 2014

Teka-Teki house felt really good. Owner was really nice and I felt safer there than in most hotels. Breakfast is good. Location is quiet yet close to bars and only 15 min walk to the beach. Will come back!

• 17th Sep 2014

Like the other review stated, the owner can attempt to be intimidating but being an American, I don't buy into it. He definitely has anger issuea. The main problem I had was when leaving for Ubud, I wanted a ride from his driver and wanted to leave at 1. 4 others were leaving at 1 and he tried me to go at 2. We agreed to 1:30 until I found out my friends were leaving at 1. They each paid 50,000 rupi and driver tried charging me 150,000 and drove for an extra 30 min. looking for my hotel.