Tel Aviv Beachfront Hostel Reviews

Retsif Herbert Samuel 78, Tel Aviv, Israel

Great hostel. Friendly staff.

• 15th Jul 2015
  • Argentina

I was here 2 nights, my bathroom flooded every time I showered - as in the water flooded so much that it seeped out under the bathroom floor and reached my bed, staff were good and got someone out to my room when I reported it the person half drilled a screw into the sower head and said it should be fixed, needless to say it still flooded and I spent my last two days on holiday cleaning my own room because of the flooding. On a positive note the breakfast at the restaurant nxt door is great.

The location is great! Bathroom--not so clean.

Excellent location, right on the beach, very friendly staff.

• 8th Jun 2015

I loved the location of this hostel, just on the beach! As other people while I visit, the place is cleaned, since every room get clean every day! Great job! The location on the beach, and the 30 minutes walk to Jaffa, and shorter walk to all the other things I wanted to see in Tel Aviv :) Next time I visit Tel Aviv, I would stay here again. We went with sherut no 16, which dropped us of near the Hostel, just 5 minutes or less walk from the Hostel. I like having beer at Mike's P.