Tel Aviv Beachfront Hostel Reviews

Retsif Herbert Samuel 78, Tel Aviv, Israel

great place right on the water with awesome breakfast discounts for next door.. like coffee drink, smoothie, bread and dips and salad anddd a main breakfast egg dish like omelet, scrambeled or shakshuka for 7 american dollars.. this hostel isnt good for lone travelers and they also dont make people above a certain age get their own room.. like as a 20 year old i think one of my roommates was my grandpas age which just seemed a little odd. there are lockers for laptops which is nice too!

We loved this hostel! Our group was only there for one night but we have no complaints. Our bedroom was clean and had a sink inside as well as a TV and small closet. The window of our room looked out directly at the beach :) The hostel is good walking distance to an open air market as well as many restaurants.

This is a cool place and I hope it will stay there for very much longer, since whenever I can I would always return there! Cleanliness in the common bathrooms could be better but was acceptable. A little drawback was, that i did not find any possibility to place clothes for changing on a table or suchlike in the bathroom - but well, this is backpacking... Can't say anything about single bedrooms because I stayed in a dorm.

• 18th Mar 2015

Good location however very noisy on the G/floor as music in the reception was loud. First night i stayed in a very smelly room without windows. I am a frequent traveller and toilet in the room was one of the dirtiest ive seen. I woke up at 3am as i couldnt stand the lack of cleanlin. On the following day i refused to stay there. Staff gave me another room. This one had a kind of balcony with a door that didnt close properly. So during the night there was a storm and it opened making me sick

Great location, right across from beach. Great rooftop lounge and huge balcony for dorm guests. Cleanliness is average at best same with staff. No facilities, more like a hotel with dorm rooms and a rooftop bar. Good wifi.

The location is just great since is just in front of the beach. Sometimes it got really noisy since my room was just next to the reception but the staff was always helpfull with all I needed. I would defenitly recomend this hostel.

Most amazing hostel and staff ever. I had a medical issue while in Tel Aviv and they helped me get to the hospital, checked up on me and even helped me find accommodation last minute when I had to stay longer under doctors orders. After travelling for a few months I just assumed all hostel staff were apathetic and unkind, not here, they are wonderful people. Location is amazing, hostel is well cleaned and the rooftop patio is a godsent. Would recommend nowhere else in Tel Aviv.

Great location! I had a few problems due to water in the room because of the rain but the staff was amazing and fixed the problem. Great value for money.

Located at the beach promenade you have direct access to the beach and it's also not far from Allenby St, which makes it an excellent starting point to explore the city. The rooms where tidy and you even have a fridge and a tv screen. The shared bathroom was ok, it was cleaned every day and looked tidy. Only the showers could use a little refurbishment and are not suited for tall people. I can fully recommend this place if you take a private room in the second floor :)

Very good location, very good conditions, very clean.

Perfect beach location. The staff is super helpful. Great place to stay and enjoy the amazing Tel Aviv beach.

This hostel is excellent value for TLV. It's not much of a party hostel, but at the end of my trip, that suited me fine. The staff are fantastic, I was in a room with a spectacular snorer. At about 3am I went downstairs to ask to change rooms and the staff were very considerate and accommodating. The shared bathrroms are a little cramped (especially if youre in the mixed dorm and need to change!). Breakfast is huge and delicious, location can't be beat.

Simply perfect!!!