Tel Aviv Beachfront Hostel Reviews

Retsif Herbert Samuel 78, Tel Aviv, Israel

Friendly staff. The hostel is not close from the old bus station (45 min walking), the train station or the old Jaffa city, but is well connected by public bus and you always have the taxi service from the hostel. The best of course is that it is located in front line to the beach and offers free beach towel every time. Small bathrooms but enough for a backpacker like me. Since I love the beach I would definitely stay here again!

his was better than I expected and I am sure we will be back

• 6th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

The location is great being right next to the beach. The staff are all friendly and the terrace is great at night to relax with a beer, watch tele and see the sun go down. The dorms were a little cramped for five people and the bathrooms were a bit dirty, especially when people constantly coming off the beach. Overall a good stay and for the price, not much to complain about.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. They were clean, had air conditioning, warm water, and friendly staff. The location of the hostel was perfect and really easy to find from the airport/central bus station. The hostel was really neat and had a bar upstairs with beautiful views if the beach, I would definitely stay there again.

The bed's are clean and comfortable, staff is very nice, amazing location

friendly staff

• 27th May 2014

We simply LOVED this hostel! The location is GREAT, just next to the beach. You can rent towels at the reception and five minutes later you jump into the sea! I have stayed in other hostels in Tel Aviv before, but this was definitely the best. It doesn't offer breakfast, but that is really to neglect, because the Carmel Market is around the corner and the hostel has a great kitchen on the roof. By the way, the roof terrace is just gorgeous! So, over all, a really great place to stay!

The room was fine except the air conditioner leaked on to the bed so we had to move it.

• 23rd May 2014

Amazing location...just what I needed...to stay just an arm's length away from the beach! :o) This hostel also has events on their rooftop, which are pretty cool and I met some interesting people, both local and international. Great mix of people. Loved every minute of my stay here!

Location is excellent, right across from the beach, with beautiful views on the rooftop. Friendly and helpful staff. I was in a room with 5 beds, very small and tight, would have been better with 4 beds, not enough room to get in and out of bed without moving backpack.

Emma was excellent at helping people with information and hospitality. Her caring and enthusiasm made my vacation most enjoyable. Thank you Emma. I wish you success in your future.

• 4th May 2014

great location, comfortable beds, very friendly staff!

• 27th Apr 2014

Israel tends to be a somewhat pricey destination - so bearing that in mind Beachfront is really a place with a good value for the money. Things are as they tend to be close to the sea, a bit worn down, but hey with that view who cares! The staff was really helpful and did their best to come up with good advices so 92% from us (small family). Tel Aviv is a city that hardly ever sleeps so for sensitive ears bringing earplugs might be a good idea, especially if you have a room on the ground floor.

I really enjoyed my stay in the hostel. Great location makes up for basic rooms. I felt safe and the staff was helpful. Thanks!

The room was a bit too small and there were not enough plugs for all the occupants. It was also very quiet when we stayed there so we didn't really have the opportunity to make friends. However, the staff were all very friendly and helpful, including the hostel bar staff. The location is also fantastic - right on the beach! We watched the sunset from the rooftop or on the beach itself every evening; magical!

• 6th Apr 2014