Tel Aviv Beachfront Hostel Reviews

Retsif Herbert Samuel 78, Tel Aviv, Israel

Great hostel. Friendly staff.

• 15th Jul 2015
  • Argentina

I was here 2 nights, my bathroom flooded every time I showered - as in the water flooded so much that it seeped out under the bathroom floor and reached my bed, staff were good and got someone out to my room when I reported it the person half drilled a screw into the sower head and said it should be fixed, needless to say it still flooded and I spent my last two days on holiday cleaning my own room because of the flooding. On a positive note the breakfast at the restaurant nxt door is great.

The location is great! Bathroom--not so clean.

Excellent location, right on the beach, very friendly staff.

• 8th Jun 2015

I loved the location of this hostel, just on the beach! As other people while I visit, the place is cleaned, since every room get clean every day! Great job! The location on the beach, and the 30 minutes walk to Jaffa, and shorter walk to all the other things I wanted to see in Tel Aviv :) Next time I visit Tel Aviv, I would stay here again. We went with sherut no 16, which dropped us of near the Hostel, just 5 minutes or less walk from the Hostel. I like having beer at Mike's P.

Did´t get a chance to stay there, they canceled our reservation a week before. Watch out for a email that needs to be answered in 24h.

• 14th May 2015
  • Sweden

Great location and friendly staff. They did include towels both for showering and for the beach. They also arranged for a taxi during Shabath. My only complain was about the cleanliness. I recommend you to leave a message when you reserve about wanting a room with view to the sea.

Very nice team, rooms are really small, private for two at least, for such a high price The sea view is worst it Compared to neighboured hostels the high prices of the night make loose some travelers and atmosphere i think I really recommend the Hostel

• 3rd May 2015

great place right on the water with awesome breakfast discounts for next door.. like coffee drink, smoothie, bread and dips and salad anddd a main breakfast egg dish like omelet, scrambeled or shakshuka for 7 american dollars.. this hostel isnt good for lone travelers and they also dont make people above a certain age get their own room.. like as a 20 year old i think one of my roommates was my grandpas age which just seemed a little odd. there are lockers for laptops which is nice too!