Tel Aviv Beachfront Hostel Reviews

Retsif Herbert Samuel 78, Tel Aviv, Israel

The location is just great since is just in front of the beach. Sometimes it got really noisy since my room was just next to the reception but the staff was always helpfull with all I needed. I would defenitly recomend this hostel.

Most amazing hostel and staff ever. I had a medical issue while in Tel Aviv and they helped me get to the hospital, checked up on me and even helped me find accommodation last minute when I had to stay longer under doctors orders. After travelling for a few months I just assumed all hostel staff were apathetic and unkind, not here, they are wonderful people. Location is amazing, hostel is well cleaned and the rooftop patio is a godsent. Would recommend nowhere else in Tel Aviv.

Great location! I had a few problems due to water in the room because of the rain but the staff was amazing and fixed the problem. Great value for money.

Located at the beach promenade you have direct access to the beach and it's also not far from Allenby St, which makes it an excellent starting point to explore the city. The rooms where tidy and you even have a fridge and a tv screen. The shared bathroom was ok, it was cleaned every day and looked tidy. Only the showers could use a little refurbishment and are not suited for tall people. I can fully recommend this place if you take a private room in the second floor :)

Very good location, very good conditions, very clean.

Perfect beach location. The staff is super helpful. Great place to stay and enjoy the amazing Tel Aviv beach.

This hostel is excellent value for TLV. It's not much of a party hostel, but at the end of my trip, that suited me fine. The staff are fantastic, I was in a room with a spectacular snorer. At about 3am I went downstairs to ask to change rooms and the staff were very considerate and accommodating. The shared bathrroms are a little cramped (especially if youre in the mixed dorm and need to change!). Breakfast is huge and delicious, location can't be beat.

The location of the hostel is amazing and it's got a really friendly, relaxed vibe. All the staff were helpful and welcoming and took time to offer advice on getting around in a large group, where to eat/drink etc. It's about a 30-40 minute easy walk from the hostel to Jaffa which is a million cultural miles from Tel Aviv and the best place to eat wonderful Palestinian food. If you need to stay in Tel Aviv then I'd highly recommend!

• 23rd Oct 2014

I would definitely stay here again. Staff was very friendly and most helpful. Location was superb and the decks off some of the rooms were a 5 star experience. Unfortunately, some guests chose to smoke in the shared washroom facilities. Otherwise, this was great value for money and one of the best kept secrets in Tel Aviv.

• 29th Sep 2014

Bathrooms are rough as and too small... There are three showers with no changing room you stand in the toilet hall way... If someone opens the entrance door people in the hall can see you in shower box.. woman's bathroom was the same... worst thing was alarm at 10:30 at night when we were asleep. No evacuation plan followed. Ended up to be leaking water down stairs was 2 hours before we could go back in and to bed. No compensation for the Hassel not good