Tel Aviv Beachfront Hostel Reviews

Retsif Herbert Samuel 78, Tel Aviv, Israel

The location was amazing! Across the street is the beach, very close to the bus station and a walk away from Jaffa Town. The restaurant where we took the breakfast (1 m from the hostel) was great, and the staff there very friendly. The food is delicious and you can enjoy the coffee while looking at the sea.

• 12th Feb 2014
  • Romania

I'm still in hope to get my white towel back which was token by the room-service by mistake... :)

• 18th Dec 2013

Staff and location were excellent. You truly can just cross the road and be on the superb Tel Aviv beach. The staff couldn't have been more helpful and chatty. I highly reccomended the breakfast deal they have with the restaurant next door - good food and great value. It is difficult really to fault anything else at this hotel given the price relative to the prices of the neighbouring big hotels. Acid test: Would I stay there again? Yes I would.

• 21st Oct 2013