Telmotango Hostel Suite Reviews

Chacabuco 679, Buenos Aires, Argentina

The staff went above and beyond to make our stay a great one! They even took part in a soccer friendly between Argentina players and guests from USA, Australia and Germany. The hostel has all the essentials and is more than adequate for the price. My family will never forget this memorable stay at Telmotango!

• 23rd Jun 2014

A fantastic experience.Great staff

The beds are not the greatest, staff didn't speak much English, but they were nice which makes up for everything. good value for the money.

Inadequate kitchen facilities, no extra blankets available in cold weather, bathrooms need updating and had no soap or hand towels. Toilets cannot handle toilet paper and block easily. Little to no atmosphere in common areas and could do with updating. Staff were very lovely and helpful though so I regret our feedback is not great.

• 18th May 2014

I didnt end up staying there cos i felt a bad vibe, scary street which i wouldnt want to walk down in the dark and there were just a lot of sleazy men..not my style

The place was very charming. Single room very good value for money. Staff gets an "average" as the girl was very nice and helpful, the guy rather unfriendly and should work at a reception if he doesn't like talking to people.

We stayed for only one night, so I can't say a lot. The rooms and bathrooms were clean. Breakfast was very sweet but that's how they have breakfast in Argentina. My mattress was a bit thin, I could not sleep well. But for one night, I can't complain.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels