Telstar Hostels Reviews

Rua Capitao Cavalcanti, 177, Vila Mariana, Sao Paulo, Brazil

The staff is very friendly. They will help whatever they can. It is only few blocks from the Vila Mariana metro. Very safe. Good breakfast. has swimming. wifi is very strong in the whole building. it has a patio at the back near the swimming pool where you can chill out. It has a very good lounge area and 2 computers.

• 24th Mar 2014
  • Philippines

This place will make you love Sao Paulo. Great location (2 min walk to the metro), the coolest staff ever, and the only hostel I know of in SP with a swimming pool, and fun pool parties every weekend! Good breakfast, comfortable common area, and two guest computers. This is the only place I ever stay in Sao Paulo, and I'm really sad to be leaving.

Great pool, cool rooms, awesome locker system and in a good spot. Would recommend if you are visiting So Paulo!

Nice and cheap, just a little bit too much party sometimes.

I really enjoyed my stay there and I would definitely go back! The staff was super friendly and very helpful at any times. The hostel is located in a quite area right around the corner of a Metro station, in addition bars, supermarkets and shops are super close. Everybody has their own locker under the bed, which is really convenient. All the facilities were clean when I used them. They have loads of space to meet people, including two bars and a pool. In general the atmosphere was super nice!

Thank you Kerstin. It's so good to know that you enjoyed your stay. We all will miss you! Cheers!

I really enjoyed my stay there. Staff is there so friendly and helpful. Location was very nice, nearby Metro and 20 min walk distance from park. Pool was nice and small yard next to it. Every one has locker under bed, which was so huge, that all my stuff fitted there. First I was little scared, coz prize was so much cheaper than any else (with me New Year eve time), but when I went there I saw immediately it was better than many expensive hostels.

Fabio, the owner, runs the place like a home where everyone is welcome. I felt very welcome since the moment he came to pick me up from the airport. Hostel has great facilities, beds with big lockers for your stuff and clean bathrooms/ showers. The place is full of graffiti/ art/ cartoon stuff etc. They have a pool and a bar and throw awesome parties and BBQ's. The metro station is really close by. Basic breakfast.

The staff is surprisingly helpful, all of them. The location is very good and there is a lot of things arround. The first night walking arround might seem a little bit odd but eventually you will find out there is nothing to worry. I would invest a little bit more in the bathrooms. Good value for money.