Tempi Hotel Reviews

29, Aiolou street, Athens, Greece

Originally I stayed at Tempi for 4 nights, but I finally extended my stay for additional 2 nights! The location is supeerrrrrrrrr greattttt!!! However, I noticed that the bathroom and toilet floor could have used some scrubbing and the wifi in my room (single room, 5th floor, 523) was continuously on and off. I highly recommend this hotel for first timer coming to athens!

Awesome location and value!

• 4th Sep 2015

The hotel is situated in a perfect location to visit all the main attractions, I was able to walk to the acropolis and the agora without any sort of transport! Staff was kind and helpful 24/7 and they gave me some precious hints to have proper Greek meals and good drinks! Also the price is totally affordable, therefore this is the best place to go if you want to visit the beautiful Athens! The cleaner changed my towels every morning and the toilet was always clean. I really appreciated the place