Tempi Hotel Reviews

29, Aiolou street, Athens, Greece

Nice and quiet hotel - perfect for a short stay in Athens.

Staff and location made our stay here just what we had hoped for :-). If in Athens again, would definitely consider staying here again. Thank you!

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • Scotland

Wonderful place. The owner was very friendly and honest. He provided us with great tips and advices. Family owned. I strongly recommended this place as it is close to everything. Will definitely come back again!

pros: friendly and helpfull staff cleaning every day great location view to acropolis cons: shareable toilet (you are depending on cleanness of other travellers...) stairs (but a special lift for baggage) mosqitos

Excellent location right in the Center of the main action and the main metro stop. Excellent price. 24hr reception so you feel safe.

Everyone at the front desk that we encountered was very nice and accommodating. The rooms were beyond clean! A/C unit was a plus because it was so hot in Athens!

The guy who welcomed us kind of ruined this place for us - he told us we were "lucky" to get a room as we were early (we arrived at 11am and were told it'd be available at 10) and that he had to give us a smaller room but it didn't matter as we were only staying the night (even though we had paid for a better room). Other than that it's in a great location and the facilities suffice - showers are a bit gross, but bedroom has everything you need and is well kept.

The reception service(a man maybe the owner) was not educated at all!! The room was not clean and the bathroom is not nice too. I would recommend only if you're staying for a night only.

Rooms were clean although a little dated. Bathrooms were very clean but the showers need some improvements - shower head not fixed to the wall, cold water on one day. We stayed previously at this hotel and left an average review and upon our return (which we had prebooked so couldn't change hotels) we were harassed by the owner in front of other guests. Not the most professional staff. Cheap and not so cheerful but did the job if you don't need anything fancier than a hostel.

Hotel was decent and clean, not exactly modern. The staff messed up our booking so we had to move hotels after 1 night. They did find us a new room in a hotel nearby but they were initially quite rude about the mistake they made suggesting that it was impossible. We showed them a confirmation and then the apologies began.

Friendly and helpful staff, who were there to make my stay in the hotel as pleasant as possible. My room was clean and bathroom amenities were as clean as possible. I was able to leave my luggage at the hotel after l checked out which was very helpful. My room was on the fifth floor and the view from the balcony was spectacular. I felt the hotel was well run and the guests were quiet and respectful during my stay.

• 23rd May 2015

Great location, helpful staff. Good price.

Excellent location. You have to climb the stairs, but there is a lift for the luggage. Think about whether you really need an ensuite bathroom - it was really tiny and if you took a shower in the evening, you´d still get your feet wet when washing your face in the morning. Some of the rooms have a nice view, but I got a tiny one with a window facing a wall opposite, plus the blind would not go all the way up, so no view and no daylight. Still, good if you spend the day outside.

excellent location and great staff - a perfect place for visiting the sites of Athens. Area is wonderful too.

Had a nice stay, wouldn't spend much time at the hotel in addition to sleeping and showering, but the excellent location provides enough cafes and ways to spend time outside the hotel.

• 4th Apr 2015