Tempi Hotel Reviews

29, Aiolou street, Athens, Greece

Tempi Hotel is located in a great area, in the heart of Monastiraki. It was very close to a lot of the major sites we wanted to see. We knew the rooms would be a little on the smaller side, but the bathrooms were not what we expected. It was fine for one night, but we wouldn't be able to last as a group of 3 girls there for more than that. With that said, the staff was very nice, made some good recommendations for restaurants and sites to see, and were helpful in getting us cabs to the port.

Tempi hotel is very close to attractions and transportation right in Athens. My friend and I split a double private room making the cost of the room reasonable and we found the staff all very friendly! No issues with cleanliness or WiFi connection!

• 7th Jul 2014

This is a very nice small family run hotel close to Monistraki Square but in a nice quiet pedestrian only street with a square opposite with trees and greenery. The hotel staff were very friendly and gave me an excellent recommendation for a roof top bar with views of the Parthenon for our evening drinks and also to recommended a visit the National Archeological Museum which has a fantastic collection of early sculpture. Highly recommended.

The location is great but I would not stay here again. The beds were very uncomfortable and the bathrooms were not clean. It felt more like camping.

Unbeatable location. Friendly and helpful staff. Air conditioned!!!! Great value for money and I highly recommend it.

I stayed in the 4th floor... and Tempi do not have any elevator. As the staircases are all the way up, it is hard for you to find a place to take a rest. Trust me, it is a horrible experience. Staff are helpful, though of them have charged me the full price (He forgot to deduct the deposit!)

I had a good stay at Tempi Hotel. The location is amazing. In the middle of everything. The hotel itself is a little bit on the older side, but everything seems to be kept clean and the staff was very helpful and accomadating.

• 8th May 2014

Extremely grumpy owner/receptionist that does the night to early morning shift - extremely unpleasant to deal with and it spoilt our mood a little. No elevator and had to lug suitcases up 5 flights of stairs. Bathroom small - no shower curtain so the toilet is all wet after someone showers. One plug point in the whole room so charging our phones, ipads and cameras was a real pain. Would not stay here again.

Nothing special but the location was nice.

a tiny and clean hotel with a very good location.

Good location, in the center of Athens. However the "bathroom" was strange. I would prefer to have the shower a little bit further from the toilets. Huge mess everytime w took a shower

• 25th Apr 2014
  • Switzerland

Excellent location. Nice and helpfull staff.

Perfect location and really nice and helpful staff. We would recommend the hostel definitely.

• 27th Mar 2014