Tempi Hotel Reviews

29, Aiolou street, Athens, Greece

They gave me poor directions and when I finally got there at 2 am[I told them 1 am] they gave away my room and sent me to another hotel.

Great budget option, albeit with a bit of a hike to the top floor.

• 2nd Sep 2014

Paid €55 for a sparse room which hadn't been cleaned properly, a shower which ran cold and lost pressure when anyone on the floor used a tap, and no free breakfast. For just over half the price we paid we had better rooms in cheaper hotel with breakfast included. You're paying the price for the location solely. Just five or minutes closer to Omonia you caj pay a cheaper price for a more comfortable stay. Also, there was noise all through the night and early morning from maids and othertravellers

We had a private room with a balcony, very comfortable. Hotel is very well located, down the road you can see the Acropolis. Staff were very helpful, although there were no computers or a main common area to hang out.

• 18th Aug 2014

Tempi Hotel is located in a great area, in the heart of Monastiraki. It was very close to a lot of the major sites we wanted to see. We knew the rooms would be a little on the smaller side, but the bathrooms were not what we expected. It was fine for one night, but we wouldn't be able to last as a group of 3 girls there for more than that. With that said, the staff was very nice, made some good recommendations for restaurants and sites to see, and were helpful in getting us cabs to the port.

Tempi hotel is very close to attractions and transportation right in Athens. My friend and I split a double private room making the cost of the room reasonable and we found the staff all very friendly! No issues with cleanliness or WiFi connection!

• 7th Jul 2014

This is a very nice small family run hotel close to Monistraki Square but in a nice quiet pedestrian only street with a square opposite with trees and greenery. The hotel staff were very friendly and gave me an excellent recommendation for a roof top bar with views of the Parthenon for our evening drinks and also to recommended a visit the National Archeological Museum which has a fantastic collection of early sculpture. Highly recommended.

The location is great but I would not stay here again. The beds were very uncomfortable and the bathrooms were not clean. It felt more like camping.

Unbeatable location. Friendly and helpful staff. Air conditioned!!!! Great value for money and I highly recommend it.