Templeside Deluxe Hutong House

• No.2, Bai Ta Xiang ( inside An Ping Alley), Zhao Deng Yu Road, Xicheng District, Beijing, China

Fabulous 62 Total Reviews
Fabulous 62 Total Reviews
Templeside Deluxe Hutong House Located at No.2, Bai Ta Xiang ( inside An Ping Alley), Zhao Deng Yu Road, Xicheng District, Beijing.
China
Beijing 100034 No.2, Bai Ta Xiang ( inside An Ping Alley), Zhao Deng Yu Road, Xicheng District
89% 62
39.9261934 116.3637542
    Rooms available

• anitajain63
  • India, Female, 41+
13th Jul 2016

I stayed for one night only, however I had a peaceful stay. The staff was very friendly. The manager picked me up as I lost my way to reach the hotel ( there are two parts of it ) That was very nice of him to do and I am thankful for it. The rooms were clean, and the atmostphere was very warm and friendly. I would definietly reccommend it.