Templeside Lianlian Hutong Guest House Reviews

No.8 An Ping Alley Zhao Deng Yu Road, Xicheng District, Beijing, China

Friendly staff, very helpful, even helping me to give the taxi driver instructions to finding the hostel (in an alley off a larger street). The website said it was a family room, but what we got was three single bunk beds - but there was an ensuite bathroom that was fine.

Nice place, nice people and perfect for staying a few nights in Beijing. Would stay again in the future

Nice place in Beijing, but should be clean more often, especially under the bed

This was good for my first few nights in Beijing. It was very clean and there was a communal kitchen and lounging area. However, I was the only non-Chinese guest (it's a very small place) and so only the staff spoke English. I ended up leaving early which the staff were fine about.