• No.8 An Ping Alley Zhao Deng Yu Road, Xicheng District, Beijing, China
8.7
Fabulous 197 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 197 Total Reviews
Templeside Lianlian Hutong Guest House Located at No.8 An Ping Alley Zhao Deng Yu Road, Xicheng District, Beijing.
China
Beijing 100034 No.8 An Ping Alley Zhao Deng Yu Road, Xicheng District
87% 197
39.9266789 116.3655352
    Rooms available

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
2nd Jun 2016

Really good! We meet awesome people!

31st May 2016
6.9

I guess it's a nice place to stay if you can speak mandarim, since most of the staff can speak english and the people staying there (at least during my staying) were mainly Chinese people. In a quiet alley it has its own charm, about 15 min walking to three different subway stations. Friendly staff, but the language was definitely a barrier. Fairly clean bathrooms and bedrooms, beds are a little hard, but I rather that way. If you want to meet other backpackers, might not be the best place.

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
17th May 2016

Nice staff who responded quickly to our needs! Really nice and comfortable Hutong ambience! Every room has a toilet too which makes it convenient for the guests! Anyone who wishes to stay in a hutong in beijing should definitely give this a try!

14th Apr 2016

SO CUTE. Loved this hostel. It felt like it had it's own little neighborhood (there's an inner courtyard that gives it a very peaceful vibe). We weren't around enough to know how social it was, but loved staying there. The areas was great too because it wasn't touristy but felt very safe. Only down side was that it was a little far from the metro, but I would definitely stay here again.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
1st Apr 2016

They unfortunately had no record of my booking. Apparently the weekend I went (which was a Chinese holiday) was fully booked out...so arriving in the evening to be told my booking was not on the system left me in a panic.. The lady at reception was very sorry and helped me call other hostels to stay at and she also said I could leave in the room the staff stay in..so that was nice, plus she let me have dinner with them. I didn't get to stay here, but the hostel looked awesome, load of character.