• No.8 An Ping Alley Zhao Deng Yu Road, Xicheng District, Beijing, China

8.4
Fabulous 202 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 202 Total Reviews
Templeside Lianlian Hutong Guest House Located at No.8 An Ping Alley Zhao Deng Yu Road, Xicheng District, Beijing.
China
Beijing 100034 No.8 An Ping Alley Zhao Deng Yu Road, Xicheng District
84% 202
39.9266789 116.3655352
    Rooms available

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
15th Jul 2016
6.9

We enjoyed the hostel but there were a few issues. First, the staff were nice but not very helpful with basic questions. Second, towels are not free even though it says so on the hostelworld page. Third, there isn't much of a rooftop patio. When we went up to check it out, there was just laundry drying everywhere with a few chairs. Despite these things, it was a nice stay. The hostel is near three main metros and is located in a nice quiet area.

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
12th Jul 2016

Very nice place in the center, good and helpfull staff. A great place with a historical courtyard.

4th Jul 2016
7.4

The hostel is nice and I guess good value for money, but a bit too far from everyting.Staff speaks english.We stayed in a double room for two nights, basic and nice, very clean, there was a kettle but no cups))no soap or shampoo,no shower curtain, most of the time we had a wet toilet seat)there was an aircon in a room - a good thing because it was crazy hot outside,for some reason heater was also on for almost 24 hs and we couldn't turn it off and I guess the staff couldn't either) no free maps.

2nd Jul 2016
7.4

We stayed here for one night and it was okay. The room's outer wall is all window, so if you're sensitive to light in the mornings, you might want to book a room that doesn't face the rising sun. Okay stay for 1 night.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
2nd Jun 2016

Really good! We meet awesome people!

31st May 2016
6.9

I guess it's a nice place to stay if you can speak mandarim, since most of the staff can speak english and the people staying there (at least during my staying) were mainly Chinese people. In a quiet alley it has its own charm, about 15 min walking to three different subway stations. Friendly staff, but the language was definitely a barrier. Fairly clean bathrooms and bedrooms, beds are a little hard, but I rather that way. If you want to meet other backpackers, might not be the best place.

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
17th May 2016

Nice staff who responded quickly to our needs! Really nice and comfortable Hutong ambience! Every room has a toilet too which makes it convenient for the guests! Anyone who wishes to stay in a hutong in beijing should definitely give this a try!

14th Apr 2016

SO CUTE. Loved this hostel. It felt like it had it's own little neighborhood (there's an inner courtyard that gives it a very peaceful vibe). We weren't around enough to know how social it was, but loved staying there. The areas was great too because it wasn't touristy but felt very safe. Only down side was that it was a little far from the metro, but I would definitely stay here again.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
1st Apr 2016

They unfortunately had no record of my booking. Apparently the weekend I went (which was a Chinese holiday) was fully booked out...so arriving in the evening to be told my booking was not on the system left me in a panic.. The lady at reception was very sorry and helped me call other hostels to stay at and she also said I could leave in the room the staff stay in..so that was nice, plus she let me have dinner with them. I didn't get to stay here, but the hostel looked awesome, load of character.