Teo's Apartmens Reviews

Kraljice Katarine 42, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

I booked this room on the basis of the great reviews but I was disappointed. I booked a room in a 2 bedroom apartment, which turned out to be a room with access to a shared kitchenette located in another bedroom. On our 2nd night, that room was occupied in which we lost access to the kitchenette. No privacy in room either, people could see through blind from courtyard. The room did have TV, wifi & aircon. Teo is lovely and welcoming with good recommendations for local food.

Teo is the KING. We thoroughly enjoyed our short stay at his apartments. From the moment we got there, we didn't have to ask about anything as he straight away explained to us about the city, where to eat and he told us about the "Bruce Lee statue" nearby which was very important to my son :) Being an apartment owner myself (Saki Apartments in Budva, Montenegro), I was very happy with his hospitality. I wish him to be married to his NZ girlfriend… All blacks forever! ;)

If coming to Mostar, you must stay here. The house was impeccably clean, Teo was a great host, showing us everywhere we needed to go in mostar, taking us on a tour, taking care of me when I was sick. he is a great person to be around, and has fantastic cherry liqueur:-) . do not miss staying here!

Thanks Teo for hosting us! What a great experience we had! This is an awesome hostel! Teo is really friendly, kind and cool. Teo is a tourist guide, so he can offer u lts of insider tips about what to see/where to eat and so. The accomodation is clear. Wifi, LCD TV included, some rooms goes with kitchen! Really good value for money! I can recommend Teo's apartements kindly to everyone. Must visit! :)

Clean and nice apartments. Ted is a great guy.

Teo is a fantastic host and his apartments are clean and comfortable with everything you will need- wifi etc. We also took the day tour with Teo to visit places of interest in the surrounding area and would highly recommend this as it is such a personalised trip. Teo and his family are very kind and accommodating- this was a lovely place to stay!

Teo gave us a great introduction to what Mostar has to offer. The room was clean and had great facilities (espacially the air conditioners, that were silent and very efficient - an absolute must in a city that hot!!). Also good kitchen facilities, fast wifi etc. Teo went out of his way to make us feel at home and we would definitely stay here again!

This was easily one of the best places I've stayed at in my travels (and I've stayed at some pretty nice places)! The place itself was amazing, and Teo and his mother were both fantastic people. It's maybe five minutes more of a walk that some other places you could stay at, but those five minutes are definitely worth it. Thanks to Teo for showing us some really great places in Mostar!

Very nice clean and spacious apartment with everything you need from. Cable TV, very good wifi, spacious kitchen and good AC. Was about a 10 min walk into town which was good. Teo is a very nice friendly, easygoing guy who gave us welcome drinks and when out of his way to orientate us with the city and show his all the best places to go. I would definitely recommend this place to anybody, very good Value money

• 25th Jul 2015

Thanks for everything!

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

Teo's apartment is simply the best accommodation in Mostar! It makes you feel at home, actually! The apartment is in a quiet part of the city and it takes only 10 minutes walking to get to the old town. The rooms are large and comfortable with kitchen, fridge, private bathroom, and a well working wi fi! It is useless to say that the price is simply unbeatable! Furthermore, Teo will receive you warmly and will show you some magic secret places of the city that otherwise you would'nt see! Go there

Excellent place to stay, right outside the old town. Great food recommendations and parking.

The room was very comfy. We were instantly made to feel welcome by Teo, who is the nicest man. Location is great, quite near the old town but also near enough to the less touristy areas. Teo will recommend good places to eat/ drink/ soak up culture and is incredibly accommodating to any questions or requirements. His tour of the area surrounding Mostar is well worth it. The place is great but the host really makes it. 10/10