Teo's Apartmens Reviews

Kraljice Katarine 42, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

If you are looking for a nice quiet place that feels like home, stay here. We arrived to surprise free pickup by the owner's mom from the bus station. She gave us tips and directions for the area. The apartment is clean with a large tv in the bedroom with cable. Kitchen is reasonably stocked. Plenty of hot water and heating in winter. I would definitely recommend staying here.

I booked this room on the basis of the great reviews but I was disappointed. I booked a room in a 2 bedroom apartment, which turned out to be a room with access to a shared kitchenette located in another bedroom. On our 2nd night, that room was occupied in which we lost access to the kitchenette. No privacy in room either, people could see through blind from courtyard. The room did have TV, wifi & aircon. Teo is lovely and welcoming with good recommendations for local food.

Teo is the KING. We thoroughly enjoyed our short stay at his apartments. From the moment we got there, we didn't have to ask about anything as he straight away explained to us about the city, where to eat and he told us about the "Bruce Lee statue" nearby which was very important to my son :) Being an apartment owner myself (Saki Apartments in Budva, Montenegro), I was very happy with his hospitality. I wish him to be married to his NZ girlfriend… All blacks forever! ;)

If coming to Mostar, you must stay here. The house was impeccably clean, Teo was a great host, showing us everywhere we needed to go in mostar, taking us on a tour, taking care of me when I was sick. he is a great person to be around, and has fantastic cherry liqueur:-) . do not miss staying here!

Thanks Teo for hosting us! What a great experience we had! This is an awesome hostel! Teo is really friendly, kind and cool. Teo is a tourist guide, so he can offer u lts of insider tips about what to see/where to eat and so. The accomodation is clear. Wifi, LCD TV included, some rooms goes with kitchen! Really good value for money! I can recommend Teo's apartements kindly to everyone. Must visit! :)

Clean and nice apartments. Ted is a great guy.