Tercero del Sur Reviews

Chile 368 San Telmo, Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina

After a long journey I arrived at 11pm ready to sleep but there had been a problem with the booking so I had to wait around at reception. I was given a double room instead of a dorm which I thought was good, but the room turned out to be super noisy as it was next to reception, the air conditioning didn't really work!

Great location (just in front of Mafalda figure) and great staff. It was a quiet place and with great air conditioning, but the rooms looked somehow old and not fancy at all. Good place to crash during your trip, not so good to go with someone else or socialize. Breakfast was ok.

The staff were what made the hostel so great. They were very helpful, kind, relaxed and did me some favours that they didn't need to - just because they wanted to. The atmosphere is great, chilled and social. Even when there's a language barrier with staff, it's no issue. You have to get in quick for the breakfast or it will be gone. Basic cereal, bread and coffee but it was fine. I would recommend staying here for the budget traveller for sure

The hostel was in a terrible Our room was full of mold and cobwebs, cockroaches we walked on the floor and the kitchen smelled terrible and services Not applicable.

• 8th Jan 2016
  • Israel

its a wonderful antique Casona in a great location, where all the bars surrounded , easy to rich Downtown area,. very nice stuff, Nice terrace for make BBQ and parties.

• 14th Dec 2015
  • Argentina

This hostel is simple but good....just what you get for such a price. It may need some maintainance and the showers could be better. But it has a good atmosfere and very helpful and friendly staff! There is free breakfast, airconditioner, etc.... Maybe its not for somebody who has a high comfort standard, but otherwise its lovely!

Great place to stay in buenos aires. The staff showed me a great time my first night here. I ended staying longer than planned and you probably will too, so take that into consideration. Que disfrutes!

Dirty bathroom and bad beds. We booked 3 nights, but we ended up leaving the next day cuz they didnt let us to cancel de whole reservation and leave right one. So we stay 1 night

• 24th Oct 2015
  • Chile

Loved the bbqs at the terrace! Oh lord, the meat, the meat! Thanks guys, I'll be back!

• 21st Oct 2015

Amazing vibe and really good breakfast. Very well located hostel, next to bars and great restaurants.

• 9th Sep 2015