Tercero del Sur Reviews

Chile 368 San Telmo, Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Great place for a long stay, everyone is so friendly that they make you really feel at home. Great bbq and breakfast. Wonderfull location too.

• 11th Jun 2015

Please stay elsewhere. Very dirty. Bathrooms look not cleaned in weeks, hair everywhere, no toilet paper. Dorms feel damp and moldy. Big hole in the floor next to my bed and cracks in walls. Only one plug for an entire 5-person dorm. I woke up with bites of unknown origins - mosquitoes don't leave close to 20 bites in one night. People smoke in the kitchen and terrace right outside the dorms, and it permeates. Staff seems to like to drink just as well as guests. Staff was indifferent at best.

Dear, we're sorry to hear that you had such a bad time at our place. We'll get deep into the things you pointed out. We want to say that we take each review very seriously. That's why 90% of the reviews we get are good ones, because we take the rest of them, the bad ones (like yours), as the most important ones. Thanks for your comments.

This hostel's in a great location and most of the staff are super friendly, but we checked out immediately the next morning. The room was covered in mold and our sheets were damp. The entire room felt damp and I woke up with a few bites. Cool rooftop, ok breakfast, but the rooms are an open floor plan and you can hear anyone talking in the hostel. Cool spot, but couldn't risk getting sick from the mold and dampness not sure how this has a 92% rating...

Staff were lovely - that's my positive. Hostel is really loud at night, the kitchen is right outside the dorm rooms so it's very loud until 12am at least. You will not sleep pre 12:30/1am any night. The bathroom wasn't cleaned once in 4 days, and there was no lol roll for 3 days. There is no real communal area in the winter months, it's all outdoors. Location in San Telmo is very good. Right beside the Sunday San Telmo markets, but I wouldn't stay here for that. Or in fact ever again.

I loved this hostel! Amazing staff and location. I had a lot of fun at the bbqs!

• 8th Apr 2015
  • Japan

all great!

• 8th Apr 2015
  • Serbia

Great hostel! Definitely would recommend!

View all Buenos Aires Hostels