Tercero del Sur Reviews

Chile 368 San Telmo, Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina

The hostel was in a great location, very friendly staff and the rooms were great. I was travellling with my son and sister and couldnt have asked for much more. Thankyou for making our stay fantastic!!!

Amazing! Rich self service breakfast, bbqs in the rooftop terrace, great people working at the front desk. I'll be back in a few months.

• 14th Jul 2014
  • Switzerland

Super helpful staff, and a lovely ambiance in the house

The hostel ist a quiet value for the money. Cleanliness was ok. Staff helped when I was asking for something. Facilities were basic. The athmosphere wasnt good. It was too quiet and people hang out in their groups. I recommend the hostel to people that are looking for a short stay in a quiet hostel.

Great vibe, clean, awesome breakfast and very helpful and friendly staff! i'll be back in a few months guys.

• 22nd May 2014
  • Israel

Very helpful staff and great breakfast! Highly recommended!

• 8th May 2014

This Place is the perfect place for staying in Buenos Aires. It is right in the middle of La Defensa street which on sundays is a busy market street and is always lined with good restaurants and bars. 10 minutes walk and you can reach the Plaza Da Armas and Florida street which are tourist hotspots. The staff are great too, when I arrived they gave me a map and a good description of what there is to do in the city that will keep you busy for a few days. The kitchen isn't the best breakfast is OK

This place had bed bugs in the big room. We told the guys at the front desk, and it took them about 2-3 days to get someone there to fumigate the place. The big room was stuffy, there was no air circulation, the bathrooms downstairs were dirty, and downstairs in general was just kind of eh. The place was disjointed. In order to get to the top floor from the bottom floor, you had to buzz to be let out, then buzz again to go upstairs. The staff didn't talk to us, not a warm environment.

This hostel has some strange things for it. For one, the door opening is a strange sequence and its a surprise they rely solely on the receptionist for this. But you can deal with it. The biggest problem for me was bed bugs, which after a year of travelling without, i definitely had here. It has a good location and good reception staff but the rest is definitely lacking.

Wonderful breakfast!

Good kitchen facilities for basic cooking, fridge and gas hobs etc. Staff very friendly and helpful, within walking distance of he casa rosada, florida street, congress, san telmo etc. Slightly noisy in the evenings but this was not a problem for us. Overall, a very enjoyable stay, would reccommend.

• 8th Apr 2014

This hostel is a great location however if it is raining I suggest not staying here. There are open terraces everywhere and therefore water is everywhere. Bathrooms are not very nice and we ended up moving to the hostel right next door which was much nicer. Our stay might have been better without the rain and water issue.

Great location, helpfull staff and amazing breakfast!

• 27th Jan 2014