Termini Accommodation II Reviews

Via Marghera 35, Rome, Italy

Very clean, nice employee but over rated. A way too expansive!

Close to Termini, about a 5 - 10 min walk. Handy for getting the metro, but not close to bars or resturants. All in all a good place for a good price.

• 20th May 2015

Very bad taste when we arrive at the place they change to another place far from termini station; carrying a heavy luggage its not funny; I¨ve paid "near termini"; the lady at the place never be there to ask her or somebody how to turn on the fridge or the air condition nohoby help us; we dont have internet service for at least 24hrs of course anoying our trip.....BAD very very BAD site to stay at Termini Accomodation II

friendly and helpful.

Location was different, no staff available and accommodation not nice

I really enjoyed my stay in Termini Accomodation 2. The place is nicely located, very close to Termini station, the area is quiet, and the hostel clean. I was only a bit disappointed about the staff, the man who welcomed my friend and I wasn't very warm and welcoming. We also felt he rushed us to leave when the last day we came back to pick our bag.

• 24th Jan 2015