6.8
Good 70 Total Reviews
6.8
Good 70 Total Reviews
Termini Accommodation Located at Via Marghera 35, , Rome.
Italy
Rome 00185 Via Marghera 35
68% 70
41.9026179 12.5039893
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 18-24
6th Sep 2016
6.6

The host cannot speak any English which makes things extremely difficult. Once we got settled in everything was fine. Its very basic. Just rooms, a tiny hallway, and a shared bathroom. Expensive for the price considering there's no kitchen but it's 100m from Termini station so what can you expect.

24th May 2016
8.0

The location was perfect as we used the Metro to get to most tourist spots. We didn't spend much time in the hostel because there wasn't a gathering space or common area. The room was clean and so was the bathroom. Overall pleased with our stay.

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
11th Apr 2016

Friendly owner. Did not reply to my email about storing luggage though, but due to proximity to train station we just stored our baggage at the train station. Excellent location.

• Singapore, Male, 25-30
3rd Apr 2016
2.6

I had a bad experience with Termini Accommodation. I booked a room in early April. However, when I reached Rome, I cannot enter the apartment building. The main door was locked and doorbell was unanswered. Out of desperation, I called the staff Claudia. Suddenly, an old woman, who couldn't speak English, appeared and said she was related to Claudia and wanted to bring me to a new B&B. I was v, confused. It turns out this B&B had no room left, and she was transferring me to a different venue.