7.3
Very Good 68 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 68 Total Reviews
Termini Accommodation Located at Via Marghera 35, , Rome.
Italy
Rome 00185 Via Marghera 35
73% 68
41.9026179 12.5039893
    Rooms available

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
11th Apr 2016

Friendly owner. Did not reply to my email about storing luggage though, but due to proximity to train station we just stored our baggage at the train station. Excellent location.

• Singapore, Male, 25-30
3rd Apr 2016
2.6

I had a bad experience with Termini Accommodation. I booked a room in early April. However, when I reached Rome, I cannot enter the apartment building. The main door was locked and doorbell was unanswered. Out of desperation, I called the staff Claudia. Suddenly, an old woman, who couldn't speak English, appeared and said she was related to Claudia and wanted to bring me to a new B&B. I was v, confused. It turns out this B&B had no room left, and she was transferring me to a different venue.

• Egypt, Female, 18-24
14th Jan 2016

It was good , very close to termini station like 3 minutes walk , staff was nice but one of them doesnt speak english at all probably you might need aa dictionary , downfalls no kitchen , so you need to eat out , and during my last night the temp was -1 and they turned the heater off !! , not a place to meet other travellers itsits like an appartment , good privacy though , room was capacious

28th Dec 2015

Private room with shared bathroom. There is no common room if you want to hang out with fellow travellers. It's very clean. Staff is very nice and helpful. They also gave us a bottle of sparkling wine and very nice cake for new year. It's next to the station and very safe place. Breakfast is in the room and very basic. The restaurant below Donati is highly recommended.

12th Dec 2015

Located just opposite to the Roma Termini Station is just excellent! and also proximity to the Indian Restaurant New Delhi was like icing on the cake