Terra Brasilis Hostel Reviews

Rua Murtinho Nobre 156 Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Amazing views from the terrace and private room balcony, was in a good location near to Santa Teresa and Lapa. Only bad things were the guy who was on the fronk desk the majority of the time didnt speak a word of english, nothing, so was hard to communicate anything with him, also, our room wasnt cleaned in the 4 nights we stayed.

This was my second time at Terra Brazilis, went back there for the stunning views over Rio. I was there with my partners and we booked a double ensuite room. The first night we stayed in a room on the lower level of the hostel and it was not great - the bathroom was not super clean and the room smelled like mold. Then we changed to their master suite (room 1) and it was amazing. The room is clean and beautiful and has a balcony with stunning views, highly recommend it.

The view from the terrace is totally wonderful and the rooms are really clean and the staff is really cool. ! I totalle recommend this place ! Just a bad thing, It was difficult to find the hostel for taxis ...

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels