Terra Extremus Hostel Reviews

Vicuna Mackenna 38, Santiago, Chile

The hostel is VERY dirty. It seems that it has never been cleaned. Moreover, the staff suggested a taxi, which was a fake taxi, and the driver overcharged me. Of course he asked for the money before reaching the airport. It was 5 AM and I was alone.

I arrived at this hostel after getting off a night bus and was made to stand outside with all of my gear while the receptionist in his still drunken haze tried to find a key to open the gate. It is a noisy hostel (inside and outside noise) but in a good location.

I did not have a very enjoyable stay at Terra Extremus. It was very noisy at night with people drinking in the courtyard and it was staff involved every time. I complained to the front desk and he said the people are drunk and he couldn´t do anything about it. Washrooms were messy and the staff was very unfriendly.