Terra Extremus Hostel Reviews

Vicuna Mackenna 38, Santiago, Chile

Had a good night's sleep, comfy bed, good breakfast. A bit nerve-wracking getting into the 2nd or 3rd level bunk, ladder didn't help much. Not very many bathrooms for a lot of people, would be useful to separate toilets from showers. Good location, right next to a coffee shop, with a nice common area.

Toilets and rooms are extremely dirty. I've got flea bites from my bed and it was so annoying. There's no security at all since everyone can get into your room and lockers are apparently broken. The hostel guests were a bit weird too because it seemed that they were trying to steal my things. This is the worst hostel experience of my life.