Terra Extremus Hostel Reviews

Vicuna Mackenna 38, Santiago, Chile

Toilets and rooms are extremely dirty. I've got flea bites from my bed and it was so annoying. There's no security at all since everyone can get into your room and lockers are apparently broken. The hostel guests were a bit weird too because it seemed that they were trying to steal my things. This is the worst hostel experience of my life.

Amazing staff, great Marley Coffee, beautiful accommodations! Clean and contemporary, Remarkably fast and clear wi-fi in the common area. Extremely short (5 mins) walking distance to an ultra cool urban shopping region I'm traveler from the hole world and I highly recommend this place. it's just perfect for international people, and the people that works there they just make this place just is unforgettable!

• 11th Dec 2014