Terra Guesthouse Reviews

Busan Jungu Nampo-dong 4-ga 37-1 Jagalchi Market 7, Busan, South Korea

This place was easily the best hostel I have stayed in in Korea so far. Anne and the other women working there were very friendly and happy to help me with anything I needed, including translating numerous things into and out of hangul. The dorms are quite large and the facilities are great also. I wouldn't hesitate in booking this place again when I return to Busan.

It was a stunning stay. We spent 3 nights at the Terra Guesthouse and we were positively shocked from the very beginning. The kindness of the staff, the cleanliness, the comfort and the cozy atmosphere (don't miss the hostel terrace at night with jazz background music). It was definitely a "must-repeat" experience.

100%! No doubt! Highly recommended as usual! ;)

Clean, friendly, warm and the best view I have ever seen. Perfect place- hank you for my stay

Stayed here for the second time, and it was wonderful (again)! Very friendly and helpful staff. They not only held onto our luggage when we arrived too early to check-in, and then again after we checked out before we left the area, but suggested some great places to see nearby and a delicious restaurant downstairs.

View all Busan Bed and Breakfasts