Terra Guesthouse Reviews

Busan Jungu Nampo-dong 4-ga 37-1 Jagalchi Market 7, Busan, South Korea

Great hostel in very great location, just in the same building of Jagalchi Market (you can actually smell the fish at morning ;) ). Stayed only one night but the rooms were so spacious and although it rained, the terrace was great at night! There was some party going on which ended on some drunk guys making a bit of noise during the night, but it was ok. Nice breakfast in the morning. Mind the cat living in the hostel if you are allergic.

The place wasn't bad. In all honesty the staff was beyond helpful. The thing about hostels is you never know who you're gonna stay with. We had a few belligerent drunks in the place that really screwed our experience up. There were some fun people, but for the most part if you're gonna stay at a hostel this is what you get. I've seen worst and this was one of the better ones. I don't think I will stay at a hostel ever!

• 26th Jul 2014

This place was easily the best hostel I have stayed in in Korea so far. Anne and the other women working there were very friendly and happy to help me with anything I needed, including translating numerous things into and out of hangul. The dorms are quite large and the facilities are great also. I wouldn't hesitate in booking this place again when I return to Busan.

It was a stunning stay. We spent 3 nights at the Terra Guesthouse and we were positively shocked from the very beginning. The kindness of the staff, the cleanliness, the comfort and the cozy atmosphere (don't miss the hostel terrace at night with jazz background music). It was definitely a "must-repeat" experience.

100%! No doubt! Highly recommended as usual! ;)

View all Busan Bed and Breakfasts