Terra Nossa Resort Reviews

Rua Principal 7 Ponta da Tulha/Ilheus BA Brazil, Itacare, Brazil

The place is a paradise. You have a beach for yourself, and the facilities of Terra Nossa are very clean and nice. The best is the staff. Mike, Mary and Silvi are great and fun people. The breakfast is really good and abundant, and the food is brilliant. I will come back to this place soon. Is a place to disconnect of the rest of the world and enjoy the beauty of life.

Worst experience of my life.We arrived at the hostel to,supposedly, occupy our "single bedroom with shared bathroom"and the staff presented us hammocks!In the middle of the beach with only a roof as cover! Apparently,while making the reservation,we needed to move the mouse over some thing or another to see that instead of a single bedroom we were reserving a hammock. Since the owner didn't want to take responsability,we were lucky enough that another staff member booked us for another hostel.

I would recommed everyone to skip Itacare town and go directly to Terra Nossa; My girlfriend and I went to Itacare for only one night and we didnt like it so we decided to try Terra Nossa and we loved it. The place is amazing, just on the beach, full of palm trees and a desert beach for ourself. Mary and Mike we helpful and welcoming, ask Mary to select the coconuts ( Mike thinks he know the best ones but he doesnt). Thanks!

View all Itacare Bed and Breakfasts