Terra Nossa Resort Reviews

Rua Principal 7 Ponta da Tulha/Ilheus BA Brazil, Itacare, Brazil

I would recommed everyone to skip Itacare town and go directly to Terra Nossa; My girlfriend and I went to Itacare for only one night and we didnt like it so we decided to try Terra Nossa and we loved it. The place is amazing, just on the beach, full of palm trees and a desert beach for ourself. Mary and Mike we helpful and welcoming, ask Mary to select the coconuts ( Mike thinks he know the best ones but he doesnt). Thanks!

We had a great experience at Terra Nossa Resort. The staff was incredibly nice, and very accomodating fror what we wanted. It was very peaceful, and the perfect place to rest out for a few days and enjoy the beach. The location is very good, with a lot of privacy, but still close to the local village and to Itacare. They also have 2 very cute dogs who we enjoyed spending time with. We definitely recommend it!

• 21st Jul 2014

Perfect match. I stayed over 30 days. The place is paradise, right on a super beach. Location is a perfect headquaters , nearby a small village. Easily daytrips possible to city and sightseeing points. Great accommodations, very clean and something for every need. House, room, tent or hammock. Houses have a big Tv & kitchen for self catering. It´s served a fantastic breakfast and you can order a delicious lunch and dinner. I enjoyed the super fast wifi wich reaches until the beach! Francois

• 25th Jun 2014