Terrazas Estoril Reviews

Avda. de Mayo 1385 6� Piso, Buenos Aires, Argentina

We enjoyed our stay here. Every one of the staff were really helpful and friendly, the breakfast was good (media lunas or iced crossants), wifi was perfect, tv had plenty of channels, we booked a bus through the hostel and got a 20% discount and the view from the rooftop was cool. The only negative I could say was that it was quite quiet but that just depends on who is staying at the hostel really because the bar is open 24 hours.

At nights there's sometimes too much noise, and the people in charge don't seem to care much about that. People in charge changes every day but are friendly. Ubication is perfect, and there's no problem with the Wifi.

This hostel is nice for a good nice sleep and has a fantastic rooftop terrase looking over the city. But the showers are cold and the staff is not always helpful or welcoming.

Very nice hostel, location could not be better. Quiet and peaceful, but with a friendly, social atmosphere.

• 25th Aug 2014

Very convenient location. Staff were helpful, some were friendlier than others. Breakfast was average. Reception was secure, but rooms didn't locate. Bed was not comfortable. Not the best hostel I've stayed in, but I would stay here again.

One of the best hostels Ive stayed in on this trip. Loved every moment, staff were awesome and the terrace was great.

Central location on a main street. On 6th floor- there's an elevator, very secure, lockers in room, atmosphere is good (theres a bar and good bbq once a week). Wifi is strong and showers were hot. Recommend!

This is the second time that I stay at this hostel. I came back because I love it! Once again, I had a wonderful stay here. The location is great, the terrace is wonderful, and the staff is very friendly! I highly recommend this hostel :)

A really well kitted out hostel with an amazing location.

Nice and spacious - but no real kitchen, well, a simple stove and a fridge noly, on the 6th floor. Yes, you m a y go down to the first floor (you have to be let out, in, out, in again to return to the 6th floor). Not very convenient...

nice hostel. not really a party hostel but not quite either.

The hype is real--this place is great. Beautiful building and rooftop, central location, knowledgeable and friendly staff, good people to meet. Wifi is good in the living room, spotty in the rooms. Shower is the best I had in South America.

Relaxed hostel located in a cool area of BA. Enjoyed watching the World Cup games there in the living room with other guests. Most of the staff is great, but some don't put the guests first and spend more time on Facebook than helping. The bathrooms REALLY need some updating. Booked 2 nights and stayed about 6...so overall, great place. They have a promotion, 4 nights for the cost of 3, but if you don't book all those on hostel world, you won't get the discount. Doesn't say that anywhere though.

Very very friendly staff and owner. Excellent position and amazing rooftop terrace. Lots of activities available. The entire building is made of up of hostels, one for each of the six floors.

A very nice little hostel with a cool atmosphere. Good location in the centre of the city. Staff are all very friendly and helpful. Rook top terrace is incredible. Pitty it was winter when we were there so we couldn't make the most of it.

I had a great stay! It was bite comfy and cozy AND a place to start your party. Staff was incredibly helpful in planning the next leg of my journey and were always happy to answer questions about city events.

Our stay was very nice. The hostel is located in a really cool old building in a nice part of town. Bedrooms were good and had individual lockers. Bathrooms were good, nice warm showers. WiFi was good and there was a great area on the roof for hanging out and having a beer, although the beer was not cheap and you couldn't bring your own (my only real complaint, we are backpackers after all :P). Would definately recommend!

We had a great experience here. Full of good people and everyone seemed to get along really well, definitely enjoyed our stay.

Thanks to Fede and the team for a great time. I hope to be back soon!

We stayed only one night because we continued to Uruguay. Stayed in the 6-bed-dorm. Big room but the beds are a bit too close together. Staff was really helpful and friendly! You can book tours and even ferry tickets to Uruguay there. Breakfast was big and good! It was a quiet night with good people there. We come back after our Uruguay-trip :-)

View all Buenos Aires Hostels