Terrazas del Inca Reviews

Calle Wiracocha M-18-4, Machu Picchu Pueblo, Machu Picchu, Peru

We had a wonderful stay at the hotel. It was beautifully decorated, the bed was very comfortable and we had a great view of the river from our window. Also, the staff were very helpful as we arranged our visit to Machu Picchu.

Best hostel I have ever stayed in - much more like a hotel. Amazing view of the river (and sound). Great location just a few blocks from everything.

The hotel was clean. The hot water in the shower had strong pressure, and the bathroom was clean. The only minor inconvenience I found about this place is its location. It's on top of the hill and is quite a walk from the train station and from where the bus drops you off. Other than that, everything else was great.

Great place to start your trip to Machu Picchu from. Pickup from train station and good advise on food. Very friendly staff and reliable wifi, invited us to wait in the hotel for our train's depature after our trip to Machu Picchu.

• 24th Oct 2014

Great staff — very welcoming and accommodating. I asked for them to set up something romantic in my room for my anniversary with my girlfriend, and they delivered in spades. Rose petals in the shape of a heart, chocolate candy, towels in the shape of kissing swans.

• 17th Sep 2014

My stay was very pleasant, very acomadating and friendly staff... The place located in the middle of everything... I was very happy and I will return,

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Honduras

We only stayed one night, but staff was friendly and room was clean. Price was higher than other places in Peru, but I'm sure Machu Picchu draws the premium.

• 2nd Sep 2014

Exceptionally helpful staff, and clean facilities. I would recommend to others.

• 17th Aug 2014

We LOVED our stay here!

• 7th Aug 2014

A bit expensive, but so is everything in Aguas Calientes. The Hotel is next to the river and easy to find, even without arranging for someone to meet you at the station. The staff spoke good English, the wifi was fast and the room both comfortable and well-furnished. They looked after my bags after I left at 4.30am to get to Manchu Picchu and I was allowed to sit around in the lobby and drink tea for as long as I liked after I returned. Comfortable and hassle-free experience.

An oasis in Aguas Calientes. Everything was perfect. We had great fun kidding around with Jorge--we appreciate him :)

• 19th Jul 2014

They didn´t accept our reservation. I have already made a claim to Hostel world. Thay sent us to another worse hotel.

Blocks away from the train station, about a 5 minute walk to the bus up to Machu Picchu, and located on the river canal. VERY clean and lots of hot water, TV and mini fridge in room. Breakfast was amazing! Free eggs, coffee, juice, granola/fruit/Yogurt cup, and rolls with jelly. Perfect meal for a long day hiking at Machu Picchu. Staff very friendly spoke English. Quiet, quaint atmosphere. Definitely recommend!!

View all Machu Picchu Bed and Breakfasts