Terrazas del Inca Reviews

Calle Wiracocha M-18-4, Machu Picchu Pueblo, Machu Picchu, Peru

We loved it! the staff is very helpful and the room was super clean. thanks a lot!

Staff was very easy going. Everything was easy. Checked in really early than the normal time. Would stay here again.

The B&B is centrally located in Aguas Calientes and close to everything. Small breakfast and coffee in the morning is included and tea is free all day. The room was clean, beds are comfy, and hot showers anytime of the day. However, the gem with this B&B is the staff. They know how to make one feel welcome. Super knowledgeable, great restaurant recommendations, and they got us all squared away before we took off to Machu Piccu. They even took us out one night to go play volleyball. The best!

Sure, it might seem pricey for those seeking a hostel stay in Aguas Calientes, but the service was right on point for a basic hotel like this one. The people tending the front desk, were very hospitable, accommodating, and informative. They now their guests-- everyone's going to see Macchu Picchu-- and they deliver. Although perfect for me, the complimentary breakfast is on the small side and the coffee is horrendous. Very clean facilities, well located, highly recommended.

Terrazas del Inca was a dream for the price - especially since we had been hosteling/backpacking throughout. Three of us shared a triple room that had 3 queen size comfy beds, private bath with hot shower and clean fluffy white towels - just what we needed to revive us. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. There a great lobby/lounge with free hot drinks and coca tea, and they pack a lunch for your Machu Picchu trip on request. So fantastic - we all wished we'd stayed an extra night!

We had a wonderful stay at the hotel. It was beautifully decorated, the bed was very comfortable and we had a great view of the river from our window. Also, the staff were very helpful as we arranged our visit to Machu Picchu.

Best hostel I have ever stayed in - much more like a hotel. Amazing view of the river (and sound). Great location just a few blocks from everything.

The hotel was clean. The hot water in the shower had strong pressure, and the bathroom was clean. The only minor inconvenience I found about this place is its location. It's on top of the hill and is quite a walk from the train station and from where the bus drops you off. Other than that, everything else was great.

Great place to start your trip to Machu Picchu from. Pickup from train station and good advise on food. Very friendly staff and reliable wifi, invited us to wait in the hotel for our train's depature after our trip to Machu Picchu.

• 24th Oct 2014

Great staff — very welcoming and accommodating. I asked for them to set up something romantic in my room for my anniversary with my girlfriend, and they delivered in spades. Rose petals in the shape of a heart, chocolate candy, towels in the shape of kissing swans.

• 17th Sep 2014

My stay was very pleasant, very acomadating and friendly staff... The place located in the middle of everything... I was very happy and I will return,

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Honduras

We only stayed one night, but staff was friendly and room was clean. Price was higher than other places in Peru, but I'm sure Machu Picchu draws the premium.

• 2nd Sep 2014