Terviseks Reviews

Raekoja Plats 10, Tartu, Estonia

I only stayed one night due to travel plans but I could easily have hung out here for a couple more days. My only suggestion is that you install a mirror in the private room that I was in. There is no shortage of wall space and this is an inexpensive improvement.

A very good, cozy hostel in a central location. The dorms are spacious and clean with comfortable beds and warm blankets. A small breakfast included, free coffee and tea. Very friendly staff. Would absolutely stay here again, highly recommend!

An excellent hostel achievement

Everything are good of this hostel, the only thing was the hostel is located at 4th floor, you have to carry your luggage climb whole 4/f.

Great hostel in the center of Tartu with a great common area. More feels like you are staying at your cool mates big flat ;) The breakfast, toast with Jam and some cereals is not that amazing. We really liked the kitchen, since it actually really had what you needed.

Great hostel, best location, very clean, bright big rooms, helpful and friendly staff. A big common room and the best equipped kitchen I have ever seen.I really I enjoyed my time at the Terviseks even though it was off-season and there where not many other traveller around.

just in the main square, but! by foot,15-20 min from the autobus station, 30-40 min from the train station. on the 4th floor, no lift. at christmas time, only 2 guests there, so it‘s very quiet. offering toasts and milk. 在主广场,但离大巴站15-20分钟步行,离火车站30-40分钟步行。圣诞期间只有两个游客住宿,非常安静,供应切片面包和牛奶,有台笔记本可以上网。在四楼,没有电梯。

View all Tartu Bed and Breakfasts