Terviseks Reviews

Raekoja Plats 10, Tartu, Estonia

Nice hostel in town center :) friendly stuff and they also offer something for breakfast, very welcome :)

Excellent location, but should be cheaper for offered facilities. Bed Linen were not clean. It seems hostel stuff didn't change them for weeks. Poor pillows and construction of bed (it has a hole where your head supposed to be) do not allow to sleep well. There is dust under bed and behind all other furniture. The Hostel is a bit worn down. It is clear that the owner doesn't look well after his hostel. However, ok for one night sleep for unpretentious travelers.

A very nice hostel at the heart of the city. The first thing you notice is that there's a lot of space everywhere - in comfortable rooms, common room, corridors and in the well-supplied kitchen. There's a good idea there to take shoes off and walk around without them on wooden floors - it's very clean everywhere. Highly recommended!

A great hostel!

The staff are really friendly I had a good time staying at this hostel.

Place with attitude

Great location especially for €15 a night! Right in the middle of town! Friendly staff, clean facilities, spacious rooms, free lockers too! Has laundry service for only €4 as well!. Christians sarcastic humour is 10/10 as are the girls who work there. Oi Christian, tinder works a charm too! ;)

Was there in a quiet time so I don't think I can judge entirely accurately. The beds were just a little uncomfortable if I remember correctly. I think if I had been there in a busier time though, I would've enjoyed my stay more thoroughly.

I only stayed one night due to travel plans but I could easily have hung out here for a couple more days. My only suggestion is that you install a mirror in the private room that I was in. There is no shortage of wall space and this is an inexpensive improvement.

A very good, cozy hostel in a central location. The dorms are spacious and clean with comfortable beds and warm blankets. A small breakfast included, free coffee and tea. Very friendly staff. Would absolutely stay here again, highly recommend!

An excellent hostel achievement

Everything are good of this hostel, the only thing was the hostel is located at 4th floor, you have to carry your luggage climb whole 4/f.

Great hostel in the center of Tartu with a great common area. More feels like you are staying at your cool mates big flat ;) The breakfast, toast with Jam and some cereals is not that amazing. We really liked the kitchen, since it actually really had what you needed.

View all Tartu Bed and Breakfasts