Tey Hostel Reviews

ul. Świetosławska 12, Poznan, Poland

This place won't be beaten for location! Pretty unreal how close it was actually. You could sympathise with sardines while trying to use the shower area but apart from that, it was great. Very good price for the private room that I was in

Absolutely fab hostel. I love the decor/interior design. Superb location right next to the town square. Super clean and lots of other friendly (but not loud) guests. Thank you for carrying my luggage upstairs!!! ....Wifi wasn't that strong though, you guys should get that one fixed.

This is definitely one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! The staff is very nice and helpful and the facilities and decoration even give you at times the feeling to be staying at someones house and not at an anonymous hostel. The location could not be better and thanks to the good description it is easy to get there.

the location is perfect. the girls at the desk seemed friendly enough. i'm not a big fan of communal bathrooms but they were private enough as well. there is a common area but i didn't see anyone making use of it. you really don't need it. if you want to meet locals and travelers just hit the piwo and vodka bars around the corner.

One of the very best hostels I've ever stayed in and I have stayed in many. Lovely staff, perfect location, everything was excellent at Tey. I couldn't ask for better. Poznan is an excellent city to visit and next time I go there I will definitely stay at Tey.

Tey hostel advertised rooms that looked absolutely nothing like the one we were eventually allocated. We arrived at 8pm on Friday evening, having booked and secured a private double ensuite room for 3 nights, months earlier. We were informed that our room had been reallocated just minutes earlier and that they had tried to contact us via email. I have yet to recieve this email! We were given a shoddy room, with bunk beds and no bathroom at a slightly reduced rate. Terrible. Would NOT recommend!

• 1st Aug 2014

The best hostel I have ever visited. Still a hostel but clean, nice rooms and great location.

• 25th Jul 2014

Everyone was very friendly and helpful, especially Kasia at the front desk! The hostel is right off the main square, so it's easy to walk to all of the sights and many restaurants and bars. I will definitely be back!

Excellent location, very pretty, clean and friendly hostel. Helpful stuff. Definitely worth recommending.

Hostel is ok, the problem ia that is allowed to party in the room. And outside, on saturday night, can be extremely laud

Great location.

Staff was helpful and everything was kept clean.

Amazing location, very clean, great staff. Best hostel in Poznan

Hostel was very nice decorated, as if every detail was though carefully. Rooms and bathrooms were also perfect. And the most important thing... one of the girls working there (a blonde one) was the best receptionist I've ever found in hostels.

• 20th Apr 2014
  • Spain

The girls at reception are really cruisey and easy going. The place is lovely and in a great location. The only thing that let them down was the toilets were always out of toilet paper and the showers quite messy. But the facilities are great when clean.

One of the best hostels I've been to. The location is great and it is very good value for money. I will stay there again if I am in Poznan.