Tey Hostel Reviews

ul. Świetosławska 12, Poznan, Poland

Excellent hostel. I enjoyed it very much. Such low price in the very center of city - that's incredible! Also it was calm and quiet stay - no noises, parties, etc. Maybe it's not what everybody will expect, but if you want to have good relax, you cannot to choose better. Recommended!

• 16th Sep 2015
  • Poland

Tey hostel is lovely and clean, in an amazing location right next to the old square, there are good bathrooms and common rooms. It was very quiet when I was there, and the only people there seemed to be polish couples away for the weekend so it was hard to meet people. The TV room is nice but it would be great to have some English movies as no English TV channels were available. There was monty Python though! The staff weren't particularly welcoming or helpful but they weren't rude either.

Overall a nice hostel to stay. There are only two things... First the atmosphere was not that great and second, on the check out date the staff did not remind me about my deposit I did for the key... so in the end, it cost me twice as much since I stayed there for one night and they kept the key deposit without telling me when I checked out.

Very friendly staff. Greatest Location. I would stay again.

Perfectly placed, 20 yards from the pretty wee square. Fine room fairly basic but very clean & functional. Poznan itself is another matter, ok for a Stag Night weekend but not a destination I'd recommend

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Scotland

The hostel staff was very nice and friendly. The hostel is inside the old town, so except for the noisy nights, it is a perfect location. The shared kitchen is well equipped and clean. If you are visiting Poznan, I personally recommend taking a trip to the botanical garden in the west of the city...

• 23rd May 2015

Tey Hostel is in the perfect location!!

• 13th May 2015

Great location but very noisy at night, both outside and inside the hostel. There wasn't a social atmosphere in the hostel like you find at most others. In the shower the floors were always dirty. I also found an ant in my bed one of the days. The showers only have an attachment that you have to hold while you shower, not a normal showerhead. It's annoying. Overall it was on ok stay but was glad to be moving on to somewhere else.

• 15th Apr 2015

It was a bit loud on the street below our window during the night, but then it was Friday night, and the proximity of city night life centre and pub down stairs didn't help. But hostel itself was excellent