Fabulous 549 Total Reviews
Fabulous 549 Total Reviews
Thailandwow Located at 21/1 Samlan Road, Lane 7, Prasing, Chiang Mai.
Thailand
Chiang Mai 50200 21/1 Samlan Road, Lane 7, Prasing
86% 549
18.7827762 98.9840054
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 25-30
22nd Aug 2016

Really great hostel. The staff is so helpful and friendly and truly knowledgeable. Booked for 2 nights ended up staying for 3! Its definitely beem one of the best hostels Ive ever stayed at.

• England, Male, 18-24
14th Aug 2016
6.6

We got there after a 20 hour train journey & the owner was straight in our face about booking tours etc. Hostel is about a 10 minute walk to the Sunday market but out of the way from back packer area and night bazar. Toilets & showers were clean, Beds were rock solid! We decided to go find a different hostel. Also then got ripped off as he didn't take off the deposit paid we paid. Owner is too argumentative

13th Aug 2016

Loved loved loved my stay here! Originally booked for 2 nights, I extended to 7. Khai is so friendly and helpful- he genuinely wanted me to enjoy my stay at the hostel and in Chiang Mai. Very social area downstairs, easy to make friends, some that I will keep in touch with for a long time! Cannot recommend enough.

• England, Female, 25-30
12th Aug 2016

Home from home! The owner Khai is such a great guy ! He helped me plan my trip in Chiangmai , booked all my tours for me. Such a nice guy and really made my stay comftable! Cannot wait to go back! Atmosphere is very relaxed and you will get a good night sleep here plus is so cheap so you can't complain! If you need anything Khai is happy to help and also cooks the best pad Thai I've ever had.

• coleph
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
12th Aug 2016

Excellent hostel, nice semi-outdoor area to hangout. Great well priced food and a comfortable atmosphere. Will be staying again.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
8th Aug 2016

It's the place to be if you're a social butterfly and love meeting new people day in and day out! Great host and great private room. I had the ac in there and total privacy. Bathrooms were alright, the showers were less than perfect but totally alright. It's a bit of a walk till you get to the core of all the action, but kind of nice to get away. I enjoyed my week stay and met a tonnnn of people. Smoothies and food were upon request and music was playing in a comfortable setting. I loved it.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
5th Aug 2016

Khai was the most helpful hostel owner I've ever had! He was super friendly, the environment at the hostel was super chill and we met lots of cool people. I would definitely recommend!

• England, Male, 25-30
30th Jul 2016

Great chilled hostel with the most helpful member of staff ever!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
30th Jul 2016

Definately the best place I've stayed in Thailand! The staff are so friendly and helpful, Khai will go out of his way to make your stay the best it can be! Friendly atmosphere, makes you feel right at home! would 100000000000% recomend

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
23rd Jul 2016
7.7

The owner, Khai, is literally so lovely. We turned up early and he let us chill and then chatted to us about the sort of things we wanted to do whilst in Chiang Mai. He even landed us an extra discount for one of the activities. Location is decent, they also have a good breakfast. The rooms are what you pay for, very basic and you make your own bed. No air con rooms have fans on the ceilings and on the sides The toilets and showers aren't the nicest, but they were okay.