Thaksin Grand Home Reviews

40/5 Krabi Rd., Paknum, Muang, Krabi, Thailand

Great hostel. The owner was super nice and helpful. It was clean, showers were warm, comfy beds. Awesome hostel for an awesome price

very friendly nice atmosphere. she is super nice. I would stay there if I go to Krabi. best.

For the price that I paid, I guess It is a nice place!

stayed here for one night so we could see Railay beach before heading to koh phangnan. woman really friendly! location is a bit far from the night markets but still in walking distance. dorm room and shower room are kept clean. no air con though but you get what you pay for! wifi doesn't reach the dorm room which was a bit annoying. not really a sociable place but OK for a one night stop.

Pretty standard backpacker hostel. Beds aren't too bad, the showers are cold, etc. But met good people and Jik, the lady who owns it is lovely and helpful. Would recommend.

View all Krabi Bed and Breakfasts