Thaksin Grand Home Reviews

40/5 Krabi Rd., Paknum, Muang, Krabi, Thailand

it is a really good and not expensive place to stay. if you want to goto the beach, you need to take a bus which will cost you about 50 bats;

Fine place to stay, beds were good. We slept in the dorm: no door, 4th floor, toilet was on the ground floor so expect to walk! Shower is on the roof underneath the stars.

I was in the dorm on the top floor, all in all a fair stay for the price, I was only there one night as a stop over. I think I was unlucky to be in the corner bed with not much breeze, and also very unlucky to have a cockroach fly into my face whilst sleeping! Cockroaches are everywhere though so as I say, I think I was just unlucky as the room was clean and the doors and windows were all open, I didn't see any others during my stay here.

I cant complain about anything, really good service, nice staff (they offered me a better room for free because my actual room was already full), you have all that you need for the price you pay.

I enjoyed my stay, Jik was very helpful and the accommodation was comfortable. The main common area had no fans or even AC though.

Very good - considered the price of 150 bath. Kind of special that you have to shower under the sky on a rooftop if you are staying in the dorm - but also kind of awesome! FREE COFFEE AND TEA and very nice self-service making toast downstairs in the kitchen. Only minus is that you have to walk all the way down to 1st floor if you need a toilet. Would recommend this place for one night stay, very good atmosphere!

We stayed in a private room and it was great. Jik helped us plans a day trip to railay beach and transportation to koh Samui and was kind enough to pick us up from the pier when we arrived to krabi too! This hostel is about a 15 minute walk from the center.

View all Krabi Bed and Breakfasts