Thaksin Grand Home Reviews

40/5 Krabi Rd., Paknum, Muang, Krabi, Thailand

The hostel was fine. It looks like they are selling mattresses. A stranger crawled into my friends bed one night. But the staff was very helpful dealing with the hospital and police after we got into an accident from renting one of their motorbikes with bad breaks. There was also an incident where a man was taking photos of sleeping girls whole we were there. Nothing wrong with the hostel, but privacy has become more important to us.

thank you for comment. is this booked about mixed dorm with fan 4th floor dormitory style room. so this room is shared room and bathroom. price is so cheap160-200 baht . we have privet room if want priveacy... plz tell us for cheag room to privet is cost 600-1000 baht/room ....thank you

Lovely this place. very nice stayed easy basic room on top 4th floors. just bed and fan share room with 7 peoples. owner is friendly. cheap so want stay long time.. go to beach 20 min by local bus 50 baht.

very nice place to stayed . very friendly & helpfull of jik. i booked mixed dorm fan room shared with 2 peoples. is very cheap so i was stayed more 2 night. Jik helped me plans a day trip to phiphi, aonang beach, railay beach and transportation to koh tow . I was called for pick me up at bus station and was kind enough to pick me up from bus station when i arrived to krabi too! This hostel is about a 10-15 minute walk from the center..

• 29th Nov 2014

I felt very uncomfortable at this hostel. I had to stay for three nights, and was asked to move the room for every night, means repacking, changing 3 times. The facilities are very poor compared to hostel descriptions, no hot water, flush didn't worked, air con didnt worked, fan was disgusting and dirty, no main area, no fridge, even for hot water they want you to pay. The staff was non English speaking, so it was hard to communicate, get a map, an advice or even book a tour.

Thank you for the complains..frist day we gave her specail room for share with one lady but she said my sheet is dirty I went to chek and told her is new sheet..this dirty coz befor she put her dirty packbag on the bed..when secorn day I move room for her as she booked This room I told in my discription is this room Shere dorm room just only fan and bed..is 200 baht/night..so no hot water no air..plz. chek on my discription.

This was a fantastic stay. Its a basic room, but the bathroom was one one of the nicest here in Thailand. Wifi was great, laundry was quick, and its basically across the street from a 7-11. Jik was fantastic! She was more than willing to help us plan our 2 days here, and booked tours and a boat ticket for us. I'm sad as I head to Koh Samui, but I will definitely be returning to Krabi on my next visit to Thailand. Thanks!

When i was there it was quite calm... so i had a 3 bed room with bathroom for myown, which was nice! Unfortunately i met nobody, but had a nice quite night just for ~150 baht. Thank u!

View all Krabi Bed and Breakfasts