Thaksin Grand Home Reviews

40/5 Krabi Rd., Paknum, Muang, Krabi, Thailand

I felt very uncomfortable at this hostel. I had to stay for three nights, and was asked to move the room for every night, means repacking, changing 3 times. The facilities are very poor compared to hostel descriptions, no hot water, flush didn't worked, air con didnt worked, fan was disgusting and dirty, no main area, no fridge, even for hot water they want you to pay. The staff was non English speaking, so it was hard to communicate, get a map, an advice or even book a tour.

This was a fantastic stay. Its a basic room, but the bathroom was one one of the nicest here in Thailand. Wifi was great, laundry was quick, and its basically across the street from a 7-11. Jik was fantastic! She was more than willing to help us plan our 2 days here, and booked tours and a boat ticket for us. I'm sad as I head to Koh Samui, but I will definitely be returning to Krabi on my next visit to Thailand. Thanks!

When i was there it was quite calm... so i had a 3 bed room with bathroom for myown, which was nice! Unfortunately i met nobody, but had a nice quite night just for ~150 baht. Thank u!

View all Krabi Bed and Breakfasts