Thaksin Grand Home Reviews

40/5 Krabi Rd., Paknum, Muang, Krabi, Thailand

This was a fantastic stay. Its a basic room, but the bathroom was one one of the nicest here in Thailand. Wifi was great, laundry was quick, and its basically across the street from a 7-11. Jik was fantastic! She was more than willing to help us plan our 2 days here, and booked tours and a boat ticket for us. I'm sad as I head to Koh Samui, but I will definitely be returning to Krabi on my next visit to Thailand. Thanks!

it is a really good and not expensive place to stay. if you want to goto the beach, you need to take a bus which will cost you about 50 bats;

Fine place to stay, beds were good. We slept in the dorm: no door, 4th floor, toilet was on the ground floor so expect to walk! Shower is on the roof underneath the stars.

I was in the dorm on the top floor, all in all a fair stay for the price, I was only there one night as a stop over. I think I was unlucky to be in the corner bed with not much breeze, and also very unlucky to have a cockroach fly into my face whilst sleeping! Cockroaches are everywhere though so as I say, I think I was just unlucky as the room was clean and the doors and windows were all open, I didn't see any others during my stay here.

View all Krabi Bed and Breakfasts