Thanh Guesthouse Reviews

84/26 Bui Vien St District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Helped us out in booking our tours and bus tickets. Were also very prompt in answering our email questions. :)

This guesthouse is down a small alleyway so a little hard to find, but is right in the centre of district 1 so can easily get to everything. Tours and buses can be booked cheaper down the road. As it's a guesthouse though there isn't a common room or social area to meet other backpackers so I wouldn't stay here I was traveling alone

Same Tours they offer are significantly cheaper around the corner. But I loved my room!

The hotel was fine, but the prices are not the best in the area....

It was a little hard to find the guesthouse at first, because its in a back alley. On the other hand it is quiet at night. We loved our stay there :)

Basic rooms in a good location. Unfortunally there is alot of noise! Of course a little from the street, because its located in a busy area with shops, restaurants and bars. But what bothert me, was the noise from the owners! A woman screaming at her children, children crying and very loud TVs from 5am until 11pm at night. Plus, there was a window in the front door of the room, and a bright light shining in from the hall. If you stay here, remember toiletpaper and a bed linen to sleep with.

View all Ho Chi Minh Bed and Breakfasts