Thanhvan Hotel Reviews

78 Tran Hung Dao St, Hoi an town, Quang Nam Provin, Hoi An, Vietnam

Couldn't fault this place for value, location and facilities. Nice pool, friendly and helpful staff, thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Very good value for money too! I left my towel at the hotel. It had a lot of sentimental value and the hotel have kindly posted it back to me. Thank you!!!

This hotel was great! Very beautiful. The staff was helpful and the pool is really nice! Room was average. Can't comment on the free breakfast (didn't eat). Good location.

The Pool Was great. Very full breakfast included, helpful staff and very central location. I was glad to stay here instead of the beach area since it was so easy to walk to town from the hotel. We rented a moto with 2 helmets just outside the hotel for a very reasonable rate to get to the beach-- I would do that over bikes in the heat. It was very easy and super fun.

• 13th Apr 2014

Be carefull with your bill in this hostel. Sometimes they add more money. If you dopplecheck the bill they get unfriendly. The breakfast is very good and the rooms are clean. The tailorshop of this Hotel is not the best. The shop hong near the market is cheaper, more friendly and has a better quality.

← Back to search results