The 3 Ducks Reviews

6 Place Etienne Pernet, Paris, France

I enjoyed my 3 night stay. Perfect location 20 minutes walk to the Eiffel Tower and seconds away from the Metro. I've met great people that are now good friends at this hostel and it's a great place for solo travellers. The staff were very nice and I will be coming back soon! Loved it

• 15th Aug 2014

Everything was super nice. I would definitely come back !

• 14th Aug 2014
  • China

I stayed at this hostel for my first few days. It's a few Euros more expensive than the average, but the facilities and room were fairly clean. However, I found some of the staff members somehow unprofessional and not really kind. One of the staff members was visibly rude and kind of made me wonder why she's there in a grumpy mood. But you don't stay at a hostel to interact with the staff. So, I would say, overall, this hostel did the money's worth. I should also mention location is very good.

• 14th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Thank you for your comment We wish you great travels Best regards 3 ducks hostel team

Acceptable. Breakfast ok. Beds clean and tidy. Except one or two staffs didn't friendly enough, everything's good.

hello thank you for your comment We suppose we all have different caracteres as our guests:-) We wish you great travels P Chan and hope to see you back very soon at the 3 ducks hostel best regards 3 ducks hostel Team

This hostel has the best atmosphere I've ever experienced so far. I'm traveling alone but you can easily find someone in the hostel hanging out with you~ and the bathroom is big and clean! I will highly recommende this hostel to my friends and if I have chance to go to Paris again, I I'll no doubt choose the 3 ducks~

• 11th Aug 2014
  • China

thank you sooooo much about this great appreciation its always a great pleasure to READ from happy guests we do hope to see you back at the 3 ducks hostel very soon TILL THAN? WE WISH YOU GREAT TRAVELS Best regards 3 Ducks Hostel team

Thanks for your hospitality! Had a great stay in Paris such a shame to be home.

• 10th Aug 2014

Thank you; its been a GREAT pleasure to meet you;-) BEST REGARDS 3 DUCKS Hostel team

Rooms were very clean and the shower was very good. I stayed in the 6 person mixed room. Hotel staff were friendly and accommodating, the evening staff were better than the morning staff. Drinks are pretty expensive but it is Paris and that's the way everywhere.

hi Adam Thank you for your nice comment Till next we wish you great travels best regards the 3 ducks hostel team

good location close to the eiffel tower, had a bar, rooms were a bit small and loud (noisy beds and doors). Great place for people looking for action and meeting people, not a good place for relaxing

Great hostel, nice facilities, great bar. Bathroom is separated from shower which makes it nice for sharing the room. There's also bathrooms outside the room if you need them (no showers). It's about 10-15 minute walk from the Eiffel tower and then also just a minute or two from the metro if you don't feel like walking. All in all, I would definitely stay here again.

hi Jon thank you for your great comment Just as info for yournext stay, we do have outside room showers for people that need it and fir early check ins ( before) we hope to see you back very soon till next, we wish you great travels best regards 3 ducks hostel team

It was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed! Thank you so much :)

i really enjoyed my stay at 3 ducks. I definitely recommend it!

I was really impressed with the rooms - the new renovation looks great. Additionally, it is nice to have a private bathroom for the shared rooms, as other hostels I have stayed in feel more like gross college dorms when that is the case. Everything is in credibly clean as well. The location is great, as it is easy to get to and right near the Eiffel Tower. Staff were friendly and helpful in recommending things. Love that there was a bar, as it facilitated getting to know other visitors.

• 3rd Aug 2014

hello thank you for your comment its always a great pleasure to hear appreciations from our guests Till next we wish you great travels best regards 3 ducks hostel team

The 3 ducks is about 20 minutes walk from the eiffeltower. There is a metrostation at 5 minutes walk. Breakfast is included and good. With cornflakes and pistollets. The roomis very clean and new! Plug and USB at your bed. Very new bathroom in every bedroom. The only thing I didn't like was the beds. They make a lot of noise if you turn! It is impossible to go out of bed without waking anybody up. I would stay here again!

hello Thank you for your comment W e will consider your point about the beds to make it better till next, have great travels best regards 3 ducks hostel team

Stayed here for 5 nights. Booked only for the first 2 nights and extended day by day after. Service was almost exceptional. Atmosphere was great - lots of solo travellers so it was great to meet so many new people. The bar operates till 2am. Very clean - rooms are cleaned daily. Very close to the metro station, and nice restaurants/cafes in the area. Definitely recommend it to anyone travelling solo or with a small group of friends and want to meet new people! Small rooms + sink.

Good place for meeting people with an indoor bar and outdoor square with tables. Rooms are rather tiny, but bathrooms in the rooms are good enough. Staff isn't overly friendly or helpful, but still are nice and will answer questions.

hello Thank you for your comment We hope to see you back very soon at the 3 Ducks hostel Till than, we wish you great travels best regards the 3 Ducks team

Very clean, easy to get there, great atmosphere, safe. I would totally stay there again. Was a great experience!

• 1st Aug 2014

Thanks you It was a great pleasure to meet you Till next we wish you great travels;-) Best regards 3 ducks hostel team

Very fun, clean, and social place to stay. All the facilities are very new and the staff is so friendly and helpful.

Great rooms, friendly staff, and awesome atmosphere. The courtyard is sweet and while you have to take a cab around, that's just the nature of Paris as a city.

Thank you soo much It was great to have you at thé 3 ducks Till next, we wish you great travels All the best The 3 ducks team

Some of the staff are very nice but a few of them are not very unpleasant. Their attitudes were rude and demanding. It feels more like they are running a bar than a hostel. I will never stay there again and wouldn't recommend it. I've stayed in much friendlier hostels. The atmosphere is terrible.

• 30th Jul 2014

This hostel is super fancy. They recently renovated it and it's amazing. The price is a bit high, but you're staying in Paris so what can you expect. It is located in a neighbourhood that locals hang out, so it's nice to get away from all the touristy areas. But it's also a close walk to the Eiffel Tower! The breakfasts they offer are superb! I would also recommend going on a walking tour (the culture fish one) . There are pamphlets for that at the front counter .

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7