The 3 Ducks Reviews

6 Place Etienne Pernet, Paris, France

Bedrooms are comfortables and clean. Staff is nice Patio and bar are beautiful But a very bad point is the kitchen: - no free foods area, every goods you can buy is stolen - The kitchen is very tiny, only 1 person can cooks - one (wet) rag, only 1 spoon for everybody... you've few kitchenware... You can't cook in a good way.

Was disappointed as I had booked a 4 bedroom for four people.and when we got there thee they over booked us so we were sharing with two men..On top of that they didn't give us any discount as an apology so we paid for a Four bed dorm when we were sharing with strangers. However location,facilities and security was great.and staff were friendly beside room mistake.I would stay again!!!!

• 13th Sep 2014

What an absolutely fabulous hostel. Great location near the subway, safe neighborhood, friendly staff, clean rooms, great bar, reliable internet, awesome people... just an incredible time. If I had to come up with one complaint, it is that the lockers in the room are a bit too small and I couldn't fit my relatively small backpack inside -- I had to take out my laptop and valuables and leave my pack aside. But, I felt totally at ease regardless and would absolutely stay again.

Nice and fun place in a safe location!

Wow! what can I say about this hostel? just WOW! the staff are super friendly, the bar downstairs is pretty awesome, good place to meet ppl n also French locals, the beds are comfortable, it is clean and the atmosphere is great! After staying on other poor hostels this one seemed like a 5 star hotel. Rooms are a bit crowded but very clean. The staff was more than helpful, just amazing! I stayed in my many hostels and I RECOMMEND this hostel as it will b one of the best in Paris.

Very friendly staff, no big sign for the hostel, which a bit difficult to find

Staff helpful, rooms clean. Overall very good. Would stay again.

Stayed for 1 night, good clean room and the atmosphere at night was good for a single traveler, was within walking distance to the Eiffel Tower so ideal. However they are understaffed and trying to get an answer or help for anything in a hurry just doesnt happen.

The hostel had an excellent atmosphere, it was nice and clean.

• 5th Sep 2014

Awesome. Fun place. Great room, bar, people. Would stay again.

Had a brilliant time at The 3 Ducks! Stayed in the 4 person room as unsure on sharing with the masses, no issues whatsoever, definitely going for a more sociable, larger room next time.The community areas were great for meeting new people both at breakfast (provided) and evenings especially with the bar open til 2am, with continuously great music. Staff were all friendly and more than happy to help all day long, also allowing you to turn up whenever. Location was superb walking to most places.

• 3rd Sep 2014

Great hostel, great environment. Would stay there again.

• 2nd Sep 2014

I have now been to Paris twice and I have stayed at 3 Ducks both times - it's one of my favorite hostels I have stayed in while traveling. It's a great place to meet other solo travelers and the location is great too. Highly recommend it! (only downside is that the beds are really small and flimsy, so if you are on the bottom bunk, and the person above you moves, you will notice it...).

Very nice spot. Bar was a little pricey but location and cleanliness of the place was great. Also the free breakfast every morning was perfect.

The location is great, especially in a place like Paris where it can be tougher to find reasonably priced accomodations close to everything. The shower curtain was a bit gross - it had stains at the bottom and the bathroom smelled a bit like mildew. But the rest of the room was clean and good! I would stay there again!

Good hostel.

I really liked staying at this hostel. The room and bathroom were very clean and orderly. The bar/lounging area/outside area were all really convenient for meeting people. Breakfast was quite good considering it was free. Sometimes getting help from the staff was tiresome when the person running the desk was also the bartender. A metro stop is close and the location of the hostel is fairly good. The hostel was excellent- clean, good environment, and good location.

Good hostel. Very clean and great bar.

This hostel was rad.. Really close to metro so makes everything very easy. The neighborhood is also quite nice. Rooms were small but really clean. Probably cleanest hostel we had stayed in for a long time. Good atmosphere at the downstairs bar. definitely worth a stay :)

• 29th Aug 2014

Great hotel, the rooms are exactly what I would have expected in terms of size, but the beds and sheets looked almost new and rooms were well decorated and very clean. There was 1 toilet and 1 shower room between the 8 room dorm I stayed in which worked fine for me and the people in my dorm room and were clean and well equipped. The only slight negatives were that you could only store valuables securely in your room and not your rucksack. A great hostel and one I would stay in again!

• 29th Aug 2014