The 3 Ducks Reviews

6 Place Etienne Pernet, Paris, France

What a fabulous hostel! Was great for me as a solo traveler looking to explore the city by foot. Not in a touristy area but quick walk to Eiffel Tower and more. Right on the metro. Great setup, facilities, breakfast, and staff.

Good location, in a safe district, close to metro and supermarket. Clean rooms, breakfast is fine, WIFI works great, staffs are very helpful. No elevator so may cause a little problem when the luggage is heavy (like us). Cannot wash hand in the room’s toilet, need to go to the separated bathroom to wash hand, quite inconvenient for me so I only go to the toilet shared on each floor. Overall is very good.

Great place to stay -- Thank you!!

This hostel is located in a lovely area. Although it's a bit quiet it feels safe and is just a 15 minute walk to the Eiffel Tower. The staff were friendly and the rooms really clean. As a solo female traveller, I felt perfectly safe. The beds were a bit narrow and creaky but a minor point considering how nice the rest of the hostel was. Lovely courtyard outside to enjoy a few drinks . It's fairly expensive but it's Paris so what do you expect! Breakfast is included. Fairly basic but good!

The staff was great, and the hostel looks amazing. The only bad thing is that rooms are really small and there is no locker to put your luggage in, you need to leave them in the luggage room, so it is not convenience. And breakfast could be much more variety. The rest was excellent!

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Spain

Great hostel! Would definitely stay there again!

What a wonderful hostel- it feels as plush as a hotel! I was only here for one night but I felt totally looked after with modern facilities, plug points at each bed, a great bar and common area to meet others, and breakfast for free! A little far from centre but easy to get to by metro and in a really nice area! I really enjoyed my stay here, hope to go again soon!

hi thank you soooo much about this great appreciation we are always happy to make our guest happy we hope to see you back soon for a little bit longer best regards 3 ducks hostel Team

The hostel was wonderful. I had a very warm welcome when I arrived. The lady at the counter was very accommodating and friendly. The hostel was beautifully decorated and clean.

hello. thank you for your great comment.it was a great pleasure to have you stay with us. we hope to see you back very soon till than, we wish you great travels best regaeds 3 ducks hostel team

i really enjoyed my stay at 3 ducks and the people I met were amazing! right from the start I felt comfortable and immediately met some great ppl whom I enjoyed the three days I was there to the fullest extent. the open concept of the bar and common area helped in conversing with others and the staff were fun and helpful. I would recommend this hostel to anyone!! thanks for the memories

• 18th Aug 2014

I stayed two nights and had wished i hadn't paid upfront. The staff was friendly but not all that helpful. IThe beds were horrible. All the beds squeaked anytime someone moved. I'm an unusally heavy sleeper and it still woke me up. I woke up with 5-6 bites on my shoulder blade after my last night. i showed the woman at the front desk as a "hey, JFYI, you might have bed bugs." She said they're was no way that could be true. No apology. No explanation. Didn't seem to care.

Really only one complaint and that is.. some of the staff there is extremely rude

hello, thank you for your comment we are sorry you had a bad experience with one of the staff. we ll make sure about the situation. we still hope you ll be back very soon at the 3 ducks hostel till than, we wish you great travels 3 ducks hostel team

Very good design and space. The bar is really nice, met a lot of people there. The staff is not that friendly, I had some trouble using my locker, but the girl at the reception didn't help that much. But it's a nice hostel anyways, would recommend.

I enjoyed my 3 night stay. Perfect location 20 minutes walk to the Eiffel Tower and seconds away from the Metro. I've met great people that are now good friends at this hostel and it's a great place for solo travellers. The staff were very nice and I will be coming back soon! Loved it

• 15th Aug 2014

thank you sooo muche for your great appreciation Till next we wish you great travels best regards 3 ducks hostels team

Everything was super nice. I would definitely come back !

• 14th Aug 2014
  • China

Thank you sooo much for youur grea appreciation we hope to see you back soon till than, we wish you great travels best regards 3 ducks hostel team

I stayed at this hostel for my first few days. It's a few Euros more expensive than the average, but the facilities and room were fairly clean. However, I found some of the staff members somehow unprofessional and not really kind. One of the staff members was visibly rude and kind of made me wonder why she's there in a grumpy mood. But you don't stay at a hostel to interact with the staff. So, I would say, overall, this hostel did the money's worth. I should also mention location is very good.

• 14th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Thank you for your comment We wish you great travels Best regards 3 ducks hostel team

Three ducks is an amazing hostel! I met amazing friends/the breakfast is the best/the location is great! (nice 20 min walk from the tower)/ and the staff are helpful and funny #signaturetwins

This place is awesome!!! Super close to the metro (in a pretty nice area), some nice restaurants and clothing stores. The bar downstairs is really nice :) u get to meet a lot of people there! Christopher is pretty cool too (Thanks for the rice man). I had a really pleasant time staying in this hostel. Definitely coming back!

Acceptable. Breakfast ok. Beds clean and tidy. Except one or two staffs didn't friendly enough, everything's good.

hello thank you for your comment We suppose we all have different caracteres as our guests:-) We wish you great travels P Chan and hope to see you back very soon at the 3 ducks hostel best regards 3 ducks hostel Team

This hostel has the best atmosphere I've ever experienced so far. I'm traveling alone but you can easily find someone in the hostel hanging out with you~ and the bathroom is big and clean! I will highly recommende this hostel to my friends and if I have chance to go to Paris again, I I'll no doubt choose the 3 ducks~

• 11th Aug 2014
  • China

thank you sooooo much about this great appreciation its always a great pleasure to READ from happy guests we do hope to see you back at the 3 ducks hostel very soon TILL THAN? WE WISH YOU GREAT TRAVELS Best regards 3 Ducks Hostel team

Great Experience, Staff and People Traveling

• 10th Aug 2014

thank you for your great appreciations Till next, we wish you great travels best regards 3 ducks hostel Team

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7