The 48 Reviews

Kresimirova Obala 48, Zadar, Croatia

The 48 is basically a family run pension. It's located in Diklo, a quiet seaside suburb with fine views of the bay and walks around it. Accommodation was spacious and clean with a well equipped kitchen. Although not in the centre, there is a bus every 15-20 minutes to the centre. I recommend this value for money facility.

I had a very nice stay in this hostel. Clean , safe and comfortable. The staff who had this apartment was really nice and friendly. They seemed to care about their guests. It was easy to go to town just take bus number 8. Near to a store and to the beach. I really recommend it :)

We had a great stay. A calm location not far from downtown Zadar, clean and spacious. Certainly value for money! The only 'issue' was the WiFi - even in the kitchen our connection kept breaking down.

This place was fantastic! Spotlessly clean, spacious and quiet. Although I paid for a single room, there was nobody else staying there so I got the entire apartment to myself. Only 2 issues: 1) the wifi only works if you are standing next to the kitchen window, and it cuts out a lot because of the weak signal 2) the neighbourhood is about a 15-minute bus ride to the Old Town/city centre, so although it's beautiful and relaxing (I liked it), it's not the best if you want to be in the action.

The place was really clean, close to the beach and not too far from the center only 10 kuna by bus. The host was friendly and understanding. Loved my stay there