The 48 Reviews

Kresimirova Obala 48, Zadar, Croatia

The 48 is basically a family run pension. It's located in Diklo, a quiet seaside suburb with fine views of the bay and walks around it. Accommodation was spacious and clean with a well equipped kitchen. Although not in the centre, there is a bus every 15-20 minutes to the centre. I recommend this value for money facility.

I had a very nice stay in this hostel. Clean , safe and comfortable. The staff who had this apartment was really nice and friendly. They seemed to care about their guests. It was easy to go to town just take bus number 8. Near to a store and to the beach. I really recommend it :)

We had a great stay. A calm location not far from downtown Zadar, clean and spacious. Certainly value for money! The only 'issue' was the WiFi - even in the kitchen our connection kept breaking down.

This place was fantastic! Spotlessly clean, spacious and quiet. Although I paid for a single room, there was nobody else staying there so I got the entire apartment to myself. Only 2 issues: 1) the wifi only works if you are standing next to the kitchen window, and it cuts out a lot because of the weak signal 2) the neighbourhood is about a 15-minute bus ride to the Old Town/city centre, so although it's beautiful and relaxing (I liked it), it's not the best if you want to be in the action.

The place was really clean, close to the beach and not too far from the center only 10 kuna by bus. The host was friendly and understanding. Loved my stay there

We arrived late due to a late bus, the host waited for us and was very helpful and accommodating.

• 5th Aug 2015

We had a nice room. Just wouldn't consider it as a hostel. It's rather a home stay or apartments. Unfortunately, wifi only works in the kitchen.

Place was big, good distance from the beach, a little hard to find to start with. Fridge needs a proper clean. A proper sheet and duvet for the the double bed would be good rather than 2 singles but all in all good place to stay.

Denis and his family is really sweet and helpful. We actually booked two beds in a 4 pers-dorm but ended up in a doubleroom with balcony because of low season. That was really nice! Kitchen and bathroom was superfresh. The hostel area is a busride away from town and you'll find both restaurants, a supermarket and a tourist office within a two minute walk. The bus usally goes twice every hour and one ticket to Zadar is 10 kunas. The last day we had our bags at their place and could use the shower

• 2nd Jun 2015
  • Sweden

Just by the sea though bit far from town. Everything was great..comfy bed and clean room. Only slight downside is the slow wifi which was only working in the kitchen.

Beautiful place situated very close to the beach ;) kind and helpful staff who can give you answer for all yours questions.