The 48

Superb 112 Total Reviews

• johandole
  • Norway, Mixed Group, 18-24
15th Jul 2017

I would not go here as a solo backpacker, but as a couple or a family it is great! :) Nice place, with everything you need close by store, restaurant, fruit marked, baker, bike/vehicle rental! Easy access to city center woth bus nr. 8! :)

• USA, All Female Group, 31-40
20th Jun 2017

I booked this place knowing it was off the beaten path, so I didn't mind taking the bus (or an Uber) to the Old Town. Upon arrival, I got lost, but Denis came to find me and showed me the way to the apt. It was spacious and had its own terrace which was nice. There was a full kitchen which was great too since there is a supermarket across the street. I loved the cafes near the property as well as the beaches. I actually ended up spending little time in Old Town. This is a great place to relax!

×