The 4You Hostel Munich Reviews

Hirtenstrasse 18, 80335, Munich, Germany

Pros : location, comfy beds, great bathrooms, cheap drinks in hostel bar, great breakfast Cons : we only had one working plug in in our room Basically a hotel, great value for money!!

The staff was very helpful and friendly; the location is perfect for traveling by train and for the main sights it's just a 10 minute walk. The breakfast was great! warm and delicious; good selection. The showers may be a little small for getting dressed but can't complain when there's warm water. Rooms are plenty roomy and with personal lights and charge station it's great!

Many People was stolen money. Becouse of their security problem. They didn't any action for us. I really hate this hostel. Don't go this hostel. PLEASE!!

On same day, thief trespassed in 5 different rooms, broke more than 10 lock of luggages, and stole 4 people's money on one day!! The thing is that some stranger can enter your room when you are not at the hostel. They were keep talking that their security door card system is safety, but our money had stolen on one day. Even we staid all different rooms!

Hostel is OK. receptionist was definitely not welcoming, both of us agreed right away. Breakfeast buffet is conveniant, and showers were a hastle! Setup is awkward...

Good location and staff were friendly in the office area. Very close to the train station so it's easy access from there. Lots of the major buildings are around just short of a mile walking distance. You can get the trams to various locations but we chose not to.

Great location, only a street away from the main train station and a short walk to the city centre. The free breakfast was excellent considering the price I paid for the dorm room. Only issue I had was that the lockers under the beds were not secure, there was a bolt which could easily be undone. Shower cubicle was also small with very little space to put cloths and towel. I'll be staying here again when I come too Munich again. Cheers.

Great, clean and comfortable. The bed in the dormitory was clean and ready to enter! Great breakfast!

Staff provided excellent help.

I stayed here for two nights and overall it was okay. The dorm I stayed in was incredibly warm and had a musty odor, as well as the whole floor. The bathrooms were pretty clean and my room was clean. The lack of a kitchen is a bit annoying, and there really wasn't much of an atmosphere.

Staying at this hostel is definitely cheaper than other places in Munich. However I would not consider staying there again - why? The hygiene in the shared bathrooms leaves a lot to be desired. The only adjective that comes to mind when thinking of those bathrooms is "filthy". So if you're looking for a clean palce where you feel comfortable taking a shower, do not stay at the 4You Hostel.

Wifi was a little spotty. Had to be down in the lounge/bar area (great area, though!). Wish it would have worked in the rooms. More than enough outlets for each person/bed! The tours the hostel advertises are also great and super fun! Definitely do the beer challenge one!

Had a great stay at this hotel. It was not right in the city centre but very close to the main station so it was still a very good location. Very good breakfast

Rooms are very packed and facilities are not new. Staff are not helpful at all, especially a middle-aged man and a woman. They tried to find excuse to blame on you rather than helping you to solve the problem. It was noisy during my stay, both from the people in my room and the bar downstairs.

Only problem would be the lack of a kitchen, it would be improved if there was even an accessible kettle/microwave.

The hostel is great, the breakfast is very good, location is just a 15 min walk to the touristic center, most of the staff was great. What I didnt like is that the showers have no space to put your clothes and change, also all the floor gets wet.

Strongly recommend. Great breakfast included, great wifi, great location, really nothing to complain about at all. The room is spacious and the shower was great and the beds were very comfortable with cool balconies.

Good but it's quite expensive but the breakfast it's awesome super worthy

We had an awesome breakfast there!!!!

-Small bathrooms often unclean. -Terribly uncomfortable beds, awful pillows -wifi is only in the common area, and the common area isn't exactly big. -Some staff were nice, but one reception employee had a bad attitude. -The atmosphere just feels off. -The location is good, I'll give it that. -The free breakfast is average quality and variety...but it is free. I would only recommend this place if you had no other choice and/pr planned to stay in a private room/dorm room with an ensuite

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7