The 4You Hostel Munich Reviews

Hirtenstrasse 18, 80335, Munich, Germany

Loved the free breakfast. We got a free upgrade to a four person room instead of 12! The staff was super helpful and the living arrangements were great! The only problem was that we only had one outlet in our room. The bathroom was super clean.

• 27th Feb 2015

Good breakfast.

Good location next to the station. Goof facilities all round and an excellent breakfast provided. Can't ask for more

Nice place, perfect location. Nice friendly staff with a fun atmosphere. Very poor shower and toilet facilities though.

• 23rd Feb 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The Hostel was very easy to reach from Hbf station. The receptionist Bass was kind and gentle, and had our room ready when we arrived. The window was broken but he fixed with tape. The room was spacious, with heat and lockers under the bed. Breakfast was continental! Recommended and definetely would return!

Fantastic hostel with a very tasty breakfast!

Wi Fi only in the lobby, so everybody went down to talk to relatives and barely interact with each other. Eletrodomestics were old. Great location and good breakfast

Very nice hostel, friendly staff, clean and in general very good value for money. Great breakfast included. The rooms aren't too big but they're fine and clean. Bathrooms are shared in each floor but never had a problem. There's a bar on the ground floor and on weekends there are even some bands playing on the basement.

The location is top, in the center of the city. The hotel is very clean. The breakfast is over my expectations. Overall it is a great.

Good hostel, staff is helpful. You get free breakfast everyday. The rooms are big, not a lot of outlets in the rooms though. The bathrooms are shared with everyone on the same floor as you and are pretty big. It wasn't very busy when I went, so meeting people wasn't too easy. As mentioned in other reviews, internet only works in the common areas.

Clean the bloody washrooms! So many pubes....

• 15th Feb 2015

The 4 You in Munich was a great time , you can't beat the location. Literally 2 minutes from the train station. Close to most attractions. Rooms were pretty good and bathrooms seemed to be cleaned everyday or so. Draught beer in the bar area and a happy hour - good way to meet people. Common area was large and had a pool table. I'm 19 and travelling alone and met tons of people , I recommend getting people together and going to one of the many beer halls . I'll stay here again forsure.

Public showers were poor, no wifi in rooms and no space to sit downstairs for wifi because everyone is down there. Room wasn't great. Not too close to downtown. Wouldn't stay there again.

The room is quite cheap even including the best breakfast. But we can not use wifi in our room. For others,all good .

No WiFi in rooms and only a couple of power outlets in rooms, everything else was great.

It's the perfect place to stay while travelling alone or in small groups, the bar inside makes it very easy to meet travellers. The 12 bed rooms doesn't feel claustrophobic at all. Recommended 100%

• 8th Feb 2015
  • Spain

This staff saved my trip to Berlin. My backpack was lost by the airline and a very very kind worker helped me by calling the airline and speaking in German to help me get it back. He called probably 5 times for me, which was above and beyond what I would usually expect from a hostel! The location is great, right next to a metro stop and an easy journey from the central train station. The hostel was very lively and fun, with cool decor and a very "Berlin-esq" vibe. I would totally recommend!

• 7th Feb 2015

great location but worst shower of my life. A bit pricey for what it is, but still an ok hostel. Have to hire everything from towels to a tv remote.

I was very content with my stay here. Nice atmosphere, good breakfast, Internet even in the rooms (2nd floor, 10bed dorm), lockers under the bed. There may be better hostels in Munich but will definitely come back here.

Wifi is such badly connected

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6