The 4You Hostel Munich Reviews

Hirtenstrasse 18, 80335, Munich, Germany

I confess that was a sad experience specially because you don't have Wi-Fi on the rooms. Everytime I needed to use it I had to get down to the bar.

• 21st Oct 2014

Bar opens at 18:00... selling beer a bit earlier would be considerate of the tired and thirsty tourists...:)

Wifi in rooms would be the only thing is needed to improve this hostel

VERY NOISY! loud rock music coming from the basement concert hall. Even on the third floor with earplugs, the music prevented any hope of sleep. So if you like to go to bed before midnight, ask before you book if there are any concerts on the night you are staying there. Also, there is a bar for hostel guests on the main floor that blasts music on the nights when there is no concert. This music also interferes with sleep. On the other hand, the breakfast is excellent for the price.

Guy working at Alex bar was grumpy and moody, other people said so too. wouldnt bother drinking again. Security wise, i think it wouldnt be too hard for people to steal some things out of the cages they provide for you under the bunk beds Breakfast is pretty standard. just cereal toast boiled eggs and cold meat. Atmosphere wasnt really buzzing or lively. Good if you want your alone time. Prolly would visit another hostel next time, even if it was an extra 5 euros

I stayed at this hostel for only one night and was glad I could leave. The bar in the basement is so loud you can hear everything from your room and everything vibrates - if you want to get some sleep, go somewhere else. The location is good, very central, but it's more of a "party hostel", definitely not a good stop if you need some sleep to carry on your journey the next day.

The stay was okay, and it's definitely situated at a convenient location. What bothered me is that you can only use Wifi on the ground floor and basement, the connection has a serious problem and it goes on and off about every 5 minutes which really bothered me, I couldn't use the internet to plan my trip properly though-out the stay.

Great place, 2 minutes from the central station. Very clean, lockers under beds. Absolutely wonderful breakfast, and a bar downstairs. Highly recommended.

Bring your own lock to secure your own basket under the bunk bed. This hostelbis also a hotel so not great for meeting others. Great location close to the train station.

Good location if you need the central station. Other than that - no guests kitchen, noisy metal beds and noisy metal "cages" for your stuff instead of real lockers, no personal electricity outlet and no little shelf by the bed. Those small things that make your stay and sleep bad.

I think that there might be some mould because it was hard to breathe. I think I got ill during one night. Otherwise the hostel was quite nice and clean but the mould was a bit surpising.

I was there during Oktoberfest, then it was a little messy und not as clean as normally. But was a nice stay anyway!

Very close the main train station and Oktoberfest venue. Wifi only available in the lobby consistently. Excellent breakfast.

A bit crazy, understandably, because it was Oktoberfest. Also very expensive because of the festival. Still overall very clean. Excellent location for us. Right by train station and walking distance to Oktoberfest grounds. Some staff members were much more helpful than others, some seemed annoyed at our questions.

Absolutely perfect location, just a block north of the Hauptbahnhopf. Free wifi in the lobby. Lockers for your luggage (bring a padlock) or a luggage storage closet for larger items. Walking distance from Oktoberfest. Clean facilities, comfortable bunk beds, and the temperature in the room is pleasant. Book in advance for Oktoberfest. Popular with internationals from the entire planet. I would absolutely stay here again next time I visit Munich.

Excellent hostel. One of the better I have stayed in in my time. Location is fantastic, right next to the central station but a street over to avoid noise etc. Rooms were kept clean, staff were all friendly and the facilities seemed more than adequate. we didnt spend much time at the hostel so cant rate the atmosphere really. seemed good. each bed has a padlockable cage although i dont know if padlocks are available as i had my own. all in all a great place to stay.

• 29th Sep 2014

The hostel was great!! I met some cool people there from all over the world. the staff were friendly and helpful! The only reason I put value for money as poor was because I went during Oktoberfest and the prices were very high! But I'm sure they're not usually that expensive! But I do recommend the hostel it was a great location and good atmosphere!!

• 29th Sep 2014

When I arrived people were passed out in the lobby. The club on the first floor made it hard to sleep.

Great hostel close to the central train station. Nice and clean, lovely staff, lively atmosphere and very decent free breakfast. Would definitely stay again.

It was wonderful! Wifi only downstairs, but you shouldn't need it all the time. Highly recommend staying here during Oktoberfest.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7