The 4You Hostel Munich Reviews

Hirtenstrasse 18, 80335, Munich, Germany

The location is good

Overall an underwhelming experience at this hostel. There isn't much of a "hostel atmosphere" and the staff didn't do much except sit at the reception desk. Honestly it felt like a hotel instead of a hostel. The location is great, which is the only reason I would consider staying here again.

The hostel was located very close to the central station. In july it was quite hot in the room but leaving the window was not an option beacuse of the noise outside.

Close to the Hauptbahnof (Central station) and sites like Marienplatz. Probably suited better towards those with backpacks rather than suitcases. Dorms only had cages under the beds and they are particularly loud to pull out, especially when you come back late at night.

• 20th Jul 2014

Great Hostel and great location

Had a great stay here! The bar staff and the bike hire guys were particularly helpful! Was nice and close to the bus station for me!

Hostel had a great breakfast! The rooms were nice and the facilities were also very good. The hostel is close to the train station as well. I would stay there again.

very helpful staff. Don't know why some reviews said that the staff was not helpful.. I had interaction with three different people and all were helpful. And the breakfast is just too good .. The IBIS hotels charge 10 euros for the same.. Keep up the good work guys. Only hitch is.. they should have charging points near the beds instead of near the doors and windows.

• 18th Jul 2014
  • India

Good hostel staff where helpful, room was good overall solid hostel.

I would recommend this hostel for people looking to meet others, however the security needs some work in the bag storage area, my locker didn't have a lid on it and neither did a couple of other peoples but the staff said they were getting replaced, although that didn't help us much. Is a ten min walk or so from the main sights and near the train station so that's all good. For a hostel of that size the bathrooms are well maintained.

Had a good stay in 4u hostel Munich. Great location, kinda clean. They also serve breakfast. If I visit Munich again, I would definitely stay here again!

It's located just around the corner from the train station and metro line, which is very convenient. Lots of young people staying there, decent breakfast.

Unless i called in the afternoon to ensure the réception Will be opened during the football game (final of worldwide cup) - the réception was closed saying i had to wait until the end of the game! It is not very pleasant to wait 30min at 22h30! So be carefull of when you planned to arrived.

• 13th Jul 2014

This place was great. Bedding & breakfast included, wow. I would recommend your hotel to others!

• 13th Jul 2014

There are only 3 shower rooms and 4?toilets But not that crowd in the early morning. Except that everything was perpect!! Nice hostel!!

When I checked-in, they gave me a bed number but in the room there was someone else sleeping on that bed. So they changed my room but still same problem on the second room. If they give each person a certain bed, they MUST MENTION IT CLEARLY and somehow be sure about it. NEVER IN THIS HOSTEL AGAIN !!!

it was great hostel ever. eventhough they don't have kitchen but they serve super nice breakfast compared to anyother hostels. the location is petfect. only 3 mins away from the station and there's dm near the hostel. plus u can use wifi in your room and shower room is also clean. I highly recommend u to go thwre!!

Excellent location! This hostel is within a three minute walk from the main train station and a fifteen minute walk from the city center. Staff was for the most part helpful, and the breakfast had ample variety of foods, which felt lavish compared to other hostel breakfast options. The room were very clean, as were the bathrooms. The bar was a fun hangout. The hostel is also extremely close to the Augustiner beer garden, which I highly recommend everyone go to for a stine of Munich's finest!

“The hostel told that I cannot check in before 3 pm but my arrival time was 10 am as I informed them before going there. I had to roam outside till 3 pm. Next day the check out was 10 am. Room was fine but duration of check in to check out is small and no proper intimation of messages for these.”

Me and my four friends stayed here for three nights. The room was so small for 8 people randoms. The cages to put your suitcase in couldn't even fit my average size suitcase. So I had no room to put it anywhere. My friend couldn't get her cage out as table and chairs were in the way and we couldn't move them anywhere. Wifi only in reception which didn't work well. Wouldn't stay here again. Only plus was breaky included in the price of room.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5