The 4You Hostel Munich

Fabulous 4589 Total Reviews

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
19th Mar 2017
8.0

My biggest complaint about this hostel was the wifi. The wifi did not work in my room 95% of the time. Even downstairs in the bar area I was kicked off and had to try to reconnect every 5 minutes. There was a separate area to sit and work and I found that the wifi worked consistently here but that was it. Otherwise, it was sufficiently clean I suppose but just felt a little run down. Staff was helpful and friendly.

17th Mar 2017

Breakfast is decent, room is good with a locker under the bed. Sweet to have a light and power point with each bed. Stay three nights, get free drinks! Supermarket just down the street

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
16th Mar 2017
7.4

My main complaint about this hostel is that the wifi DID NOT work. The only time we could get the wifi to work was while we were downstairs in the lobby and even then the connection was spotty. The price seemed a little high. The staff was very nice and gave us great recommendations for meals/how to get around the city. The hostel was extremely close to public transportation and so it was very easy to get to the city center/other touristy places.

16th Mar 2017
6.9

Decent hostel, nice location right by the train station and easy access to bus and tram as well. However the hostel itself was very noisy and the WIFI was nonexistent in the rooms and pretty much everywhere else .

• USA, Female, 18-24
12th Mar 2017

Overall I had a very good stay at 4You Hostel, however the wifi inside was very spotty. Sometimes it wouldn't work in the rooms because there were too many people online and you had to sit in the lobby to get the best connection. The guys at the front desk were super nice and when my mom was concerned where I was and called them they helped to keep her calm and left a note for me. Great location and bang for your buck.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
10th Mar 2017
6.6

The location truly can't be beat for the price, but my sister and I found a bedbug in our dorm the morning we were leaving. Upon googling the issue, it seems they have had this issue for quite some time and haven't been able to deal with it. I know those little pests can show up anywhere, but we had to take hours out of our morning to make sure we didn't take any with us, not to mention the horror factor. It also is INCREDIBLY loud. Will not stay here again.

6th Mar 2017

The stuff is wonderful and happy to help, i was staying in the single room and it was very good clean and handful.

• Australia, Couple, 31-40
27th Feb 2017
7.1

Good basic hostel, best part was the location. Hostel staff could have upped the game easily by mentioning the carnival going on a few streets away. We are lucky we found it on our own. Was a great time to be in Munich!

• South Korea, Male, 25-30
24th Feb 2017

Good location. It is a very a nice hostel.

21st Feb 2017

I stayed for 2 nights in this hostel, overall the hostel is good there is a ATM inside which is good. Cleanliness is good, always u can see the housekeeping walking around. Breakfast is good with a lot of options and toilets are clean and tidy. The only thing I can complaint is about the wifi, the signal in the room is terrible, with u wanna use u must come down to the lobby to access it