The 4You Hostel Munich Reviews

Hirtenstrasse 18, 80335, Munich, Germany

Overall it's an excellent hostel. My only criticisms would be that there is no wifi in the rooms, a lack of plug sockets I the bedrooms, & the showers don't have an area to dry yourself or hang your clothes up. But I would stay there again.

Absolutely the best choice! Integrates every aspect of you are looking for. There is also a bar inside extremely cool. Close to the underground and the main train station.

Good hostel near the Hauptbahnhof. Very nice breakfast

I had an amazing time. Very clean. Good Breaky friendly staff.

For the price we paid, 30 euros a night per person in a two bed room, the value was great, but for 30 euros we got nothing but a bed. No WI-FI in room, no sink, bathroom, or anything else. If going for total budget room, it fits the bill.

This was overall an okay place to stay. I've definetly stayed in better hostels. The staff didn't really seem like they wanted to be there or be very helpful, but no major complaints.

I spent only a short night here, but the hostel seemed well equipped. Everything was modern and wifi in basement and lobby. It has a bar, but it's not crazy in there. Good pool table. My only complaint is I didn't stay long enough in Munich to really experience it.

This is more like a hotel, not a hostel. Very misleading although I'm sure the atmosphere would be a bit better for solo travelers in-season.

Good location, just across the street from the main station. Free breakfast is awesome. Wifi only works on the ground floor or certain corners of the 1st floor. The bunk beds are low so if you're on the bottom bunk, you can't sit up without hitting your head. The showers are also really awkward because there's nowhere to put your clothes or towel without getting it wet!

Loved my stay, beds were comfy

• 28th Dec 2014

I enjoyed my stay at 4You Hostel. The staff was very nice, friendly, and quick to accommodate my needs. Being that I am in my 50s, and a single woman traveling by myself, I thought it would be fun to share a room with others to make some new friends. As it turned out, the "others" were quite a bit younger than me. I asked to move into a single room, and I loved it. Top floor, my own shower, a small TV, and peace and quiet. It is a great place to stay and very convenient to the train station.

• 26th Dec 2014

The staff was really helpful with every question I had! Easy walk to Marienplatz. The bar downstairs was a fun little touch. The only thing I didn't like is that the wifi was only available in the lobby and these were not the cleanest showers I've ever used at a hostel, though they were acceptable.

The toilets and shower rooms were not very clean. I'm guessing that might be because I was there during the Christmas holidays, when there was supposed to be many people staying. So, that's not totally unacceptable. Everything else was fine and some things like breakfasts were quite good actually (above average I'd say).

Wi-fi doesn't work at any of the rooms, only near reception. Staff was grudging, like they didn't want to work neither to be nice when giving us informations about the city and things to do.

there is only WiFi in the lobby, not in rooms which is a bit of a hassle, but super conveniently located.

• 23rd Dec 2014

The breakfast was good, very close to station, no more than 10 minutes walk. With the low price this hostel is a great deal.

Had a great experience! Comfortable and great storage. Not too close to the city centre but perfectly located next to the main train station. Would definitely recommend to others.

If you want to be angry, try it!

Good breakfast... attitudes of the staff are a bit disappointing...

Breakfast was great here. Location good to. There's a cool bar downstairs you can meet people. Only thing I struggled with was meeting people. They took some large groups which meant for solo travellers it was harder to meet people. All in all though an easy to find hostel. P.s beds are quite firm

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7