The 4You Hostel Munich Reviews

Hirtenstrasse 18, 80335, Munich, Germany

Don't like the shower so much. Maybe can add hangers for clothers or shelves for bathing stuff. the design of the room is bad..because when you open the locker, others can't open the door outside..

I booked a 3-bed private. Clean, plenty of space, towels provided. The room was facing the bar and the music could be heard in the 4th floor but it was not that noisy. There was a small bar open from 6 pm on the ground floor with one small pool table, it was ok with good music. The only thing is that it could use some more space in the common area. Breakfast was the good with the classic bread, jam, cereal, milk and on top of that eggs and yogurt. Overall, good value for the money.

This hostel was wonderful for a stop over in Munich. Their location was prime- right next to the train station, five minutes from the bus station, and a short walk from the city center. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful, especially when my friend broke her finger and they helped get us ice and sent us to drugstore for a splint. Rooms were kind of small but perfect if you're there for a few days. I would definitely recommend!

Just amazing, the only complain would be that internet does not reach the rooms but I loved the place, and really recomend it.

Our stay here was good. Our 10-bed dorm was a decent size, but the lockers were cages, and I feel like if you tried hard enough you could steal something from inside. It's a large hostel, and there were lots of school groups staying here so don't expect peace and quiet! Breakfast was free which was excellent. The men's and women's bathrooms were communal, which I didn't like, but overall a nice stay.

The wifi was broken, so we couldn't use internet. There was a building construction on the street, so that was very noisy in the early morning.

The private 4bed room looked like prison. Very cramped with poor circulation. Construction noise was also annoying. Free breakfast but wasn't the best food.

• 4th May 2015

Really missed having a kitchen at this location.

• 4th May 2015

The Staff vas very friendly and helpful, good breakfast, great location, easy to find. Clean rooms and clean bathrooms. Only downside - snoring guy in the room ;) and not enough storage space in the bathrooms/shower.

Would have liked a kitchen but we knew they didnt have one when we booked so it was good that they guys made that clear from the start. Wifi had a few issues while we were there, would be good to have wifi throughout the whole hostel.

Excellent location, extremely kind and helpful staff, clean rooms. Facilities should be improved though, only 3 AC power plugs in the room (one of which wasn't even working properly) and wi-fi confined to the basement/lounge area. Other than that, no complaints at all.

Great honest staff who found my purse with my money in it and kept it safe for me. Good bar area and pool table. The only thing I would have preferred was internet access in the rooms and not just in the bar area and reception. Great location next to Hauptbahnhopf. Good buffet breakfast!

Okay, the breakfast was out of this world. So much choice, you don't really get that in hostels as a rule. The bar was cosy enough and the beds alright, the cleanliness outstanding. It would benefit from a kitchen but all in all a good choice.

Little bit noisy with teenages around and only one socket to share in a room.

This is a good hostel for groups. I've been traveling alone and I wouldn't suggest staying here if your alone. Not a hostel that brings people together and no communal area to meet people. I also found it super loud, there's a rock band down stairs. I also was there while many bachelor and bachelorette parties. But it was clean and cheap so that was good. But wouldn't suggest it for a lonely backpacker. The breakfast was fine but same thing every day and not anything to pick this hostel for.

This place was awesome and really conveniently placed near a lot of cool parts of Munich. We stayed in a 6 bed and we met a lot of cool people, but I'd say as a whole the hostel is a mix of outgoing and quiet people. Some nights were insane while others were really boring, but the staff and the facilities were all really awesome. Will definitely stay here again!

I like your concerts!

location very nice but facilities and cleaning are not good I felt here is an army camp. but you can stay here if you don't mind about facilities and cleaning breakfast is very nice awesome breakfast!!! I loved here breakfast you can eat without pay munich is nice city but very noisy a lot of cars and people if you want relax you should go olympic park or english garden

Emphasis on the amazing breakfast! There didn't seem to be as much security as one would hope, especially do to such a large party culture in the city. But everything was clean and the location could not have been better, literally 5 minutes from the train and bus stations. Some annoying people, but that is to be expected anywhere.

Internet didn't work in the rooms

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6