The 4You Hostel Munich Reviews

Hirtenstrasse 18, 80335, Munich, Germany

I really enjoyed my stay in the hostel. It's very busy which is probably because it's so popular. I thought at first it would be only teens and 20 somethings, but there were a number of mature people there also. The breakfast was great. My only complaint was that wifi was only available in reception and the bar area. They also claimed there was something wrong with my laptop, it would have been more honest to say their system only allows smart phones etc but not larger devices.

Overall good stay. Very close to train station which was perfect. The light and USB port for each bed was very helpful. Only downside was the crappy wifi.

At a great location a walk away for the trains, trams, and subway. The staff was very friendly and helpfully and the bar was alway full at night although it got extremely hot with all the bodies. I had a banging time during my stay ;)

I had a wonderful stay at this hostel! The location is great - right next to the train station - and it seemed clean and secure. The free breakfast in the morning was great! There were eggs, bread, a toaster, tea, coffee, fruit, cheese, etc. Really pleasantly surprised. This is genuinely the BEST hostel I have ever stayed in. One million out of ten, would stay at again and again and again.

Very nice and clean! Staff were very friendly and helpful. Large lockers in room if you bring your own lock. Greatest things are by far the location (literally 2mins from the hbf) and the free breakfast - breakfast was comparable to a basic hotel. Huge bonus and much appreciated. Definitely would stay here again

• 17th Jul 2015

I stayed there just for a night, but liked it a lot. Great location: just behind the main station and a walking distance from the center (Marienplatz). Silent at night. Lockers in the rooms, plugs and reading-light beside the bed. Clean bathrooms. An awesome atmosphere! Nice people, not a mess, cool bar... made a good evening. But for me the best was the excellent free brakfast. The only thing is that the wifi only works in common areas. But didn't make a difference. I truly recommend it.

if you have between 15 to 16 years old this might be the right place for you...

• 16th Jul 2015
  • Mexico

Nice bar with pool table downstairs + happy hour. The lockers in the rooms are pretty rubbish, they could easilly be accessed and are awkward to get in and out of every day in the tiny rooms. Communal bathrooms arent that good and there is no where dry to put your clothes while you shower. Nice area, close to a great beer garden, not far from town and just accross from the station.

I had a fantastic stay the 4U hostel. Rooms were clean and a decent size. At night the bar area was lively, plenty of oppretunities to socialise, staff were friendly and helpful and generally nothing to complain about.

Really good hostel. Good price for a private room for two. Location is close to the main train station and an easy walk into the centre. Clean facilities. Free breakfast is the best we've had from a hostel. The only think missing is a kitchen.

The location is great.However,the wifi is not very stable.

The staff was kind and helpful, the hostel is a block away from the main train station and is a convenient walk from the city center and well connected with the public transportation. Each bed comes with a locker located under the bed (NOTE: bring a small lock or you can rent one from the reception) and if you would like further security you can rent solid lockers from downstairs which I thought were a little expensive for a budget hostel. Breakfast was good. Internet ONLY in lobby.

This could've been an absolutely great hostel except that the staff is the worst. They messed up our room so that they assigned 7 people to a 6 bed room. They made us wake up at 1 am and go downstairs to deal with it instead of just moving the person who got there late. Then they made US move to a private room and told us we could have it for both nights we were there since we were inconvenienced. But then the next morning they took it back and made us move back AGAIN. Horrible staff. So rude.

So central (2 minutes walk from Hauptbahnhof), extremely good breakfast, reasonable. Overall very happy with my stay, would go back here next time in Munich!

The staff were nice but the internet only works downstairs and honestly I never ended up getting it to work. It was kind of loud but the location was close to the train station which worked out well for coming and going.

Really nice hostel located near the main train station in Munich. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable about the area. I was allowed to leave my baggage the before and after checkin in a locked room with CCTV with Cages under the bed which are lockable for your belongings. The common room was very nice, with €3 beers which was good, whilst breakfast was nice (cereal, bread, cheese, meats, fruit and hot drinks). Only issue is on this hot day there's no air con, and one window wouldn't open!

Felt a bit like a crowded hotel. Rooms and facilities were fine but there were so many people it felt a bit impersonal. Not a bad place to stay but harder to make meaningful connections with other travelers. Bar downstairs is a pretty good hangout.

Great location! It isn't with then other main hostels, so you won't wake up to teenagers going ballistic on the street... Great value for money :-)

amazing breakfast! some creeps in the hostel though, but lots of cool young people too!

Great hostel, made a lot of friends here!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7