The 4You Hostel Munich Reviews

Hirtenstrasse 18, 80335, Munich, Germany

Besides the fact that I wish there were different ways of getting dressed without getting all your stuff wet in the bathroom, I loved this hostel! I hostel a lot and this place was clean, spacious, and generously stocked with food at the breakfast buffet. I loved it! Thank you!

Hostel is very well situated, nice and clean. The 3 bedded room is like in a nice hotel.

Had a great stay here. Highly recommended. Breakfast included. Clean. Friendly staff. Warm. Good bar hangout with pool table. Alex knows his music stuff.

I'd like to have a gluten and lactose free option for the breakfast. Some rice milk, rice cakes to the offer that was available would help a lot!

• 13th Nov 2014
  • Czech Republic

It has everything that is essential. Maybe it misses the extra special thing to differentiate from other hostels. :)

• 13th Nov 2014
  • Mexico

I wish they had femail dorms so I didn't have to keep up with snoring man, and there was 3 around me. And because I was staying 4 nights they didn't give any option at the website to stay in a smaller room although there was bed on it for a couple of nights.

wasn't expecting much due to the cover picture but turned out to be a real gem, nicely tucked away behind central station. great staff on bar and reception, very helpful. only downsides were rooms tightly packed and beds a bit small also, inefficient and noisey lockers under bed.

very nice place . and I will visit again

Front doors not very secure- worrying considering the neighborhood. Excellent breakfadt, comfy beds, a bit loud.

This was the LEAST soundproof hostel I have ever stayed in which was only made worse by the fact that people in my hall insisted on blasting music at 3:00 am. Definitely not worth the 32 euros I paid for a private room when having the private room didn't make a difference.

very noisy hostel, beds not good to sleep in (matress, pillow, blanket)

• 22nd Oct 2014

I confess that was a sad experience specially because you don't have Wi-Fi on the rooms. Everytime I needed to use it I had to get down to the bar.

• 21st Oct 2014

Bar opens at 18:00... selling beer a bit earlier would be considerate of the tired and thirsty tourists...:)

There were only 2 power plugs in my bedroom (for 8 people) and the wifi only worked in the lounge, everything else was fine.

• 20th Oct 2014
  • danilopopeye
  • Portugal

Wifi in rooms would be the only thing is needed to improve this hostel

VERY NOISY! loud rock music coming from the basement concert hall. Even on the third floor with earplugs, the music prevented any hope of sleep. So if you like to go to bed before midnight, ask before you book if there are any concerts on the night you are staying there. Also, there is a bar for hostel guests on the main floor that blasts music on the nights when there is no concert. This music also interferes with sleep. On the other hand, the breakfast is excellent for the price.

Guy working at Alex bar was grumpy and moody, other people said so too. wouldnt bother drinking again. Security wise, i think it wouldnt be too hard for people to steal some things out of the cages they provide for you under the bunk beds Breakfast is pretty standard. just cereal toast boiled eggs and cold meat. Atmosphere wasnt really buzzing or lively. Good if you want your alone time. Prolly would visit another hostel next time, even if it was an extra 5 euros

Rooms didn't have free lockers, if I remember correctly. The front desk staff was generally helpful, but upon leaving I had a ridiculous argument with one of the staff. I had placed a 5 euro deposit for an electric adapter, and then when I went to return the adapter the staff member said he had no deposit and tried to get me to return the adapter without getting my deposit back. We argued for a few minutes, then he finally gave me the fiver, begrudgingly saying it came from his pay.

I stayed at this hostel for only one night and was glad I could leave. The bar in the basement is so loud you can hear everything from your room and everything vibrates - if you want to get some sleep, go somewhere else. The location is good, very central, but it's more of a "party hostel", definitely not a good stop if you need some sleep to carry on your journey the next day.

The stay was okay, and it's definitely situated at a convenient location. What bothered me is that you can only use Wifi on the ground floor and basement, the connection has a serious problem and it goes on and off about every 5 minutes which really bothered me, I couldn't use the internet to plan my trip properly though-out the stay.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7