The 4You Hostel Munich

Fabulous 4620 Total Reviews
Fabulous 4620 Total Reviews

13th Apr 2017
7.4

A little expensive, especially considering it was a 12 person room. But the location was good (right next to the train station) and the atmosphere was pleasant.

• Canada, Male, 31-40
11th Apr 2017

Great location and connections, if you're just staying in Munich for a night or two before heading off to your next European destination. Walked everywhere from here.

7th Apr 2017

Great location right near the train station and clean hostel. The included breakfast was an added bonus. The staff was very kind with returning my belt which I accidentally left after checking out.

3rd Apr 2017
6.6

Staff was really rude to us. Good location really close to train station. Not great showers and not a huge selection for breakfast.

24th Mar 2017

Phil the staff was very helpful. Clean hostel, good free breakfast and free drink (beer or jus or coffee) for each night 😄

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
24th Mar 2017
6.9

The location of the hostel wasn't bad, however it is a bit of a walk from the city centre. I would say it's a great place to stay if you're in a smaller room. We got a 12 person room because it was cheaper and the smell was terrible, and snoring was rediculously loud throughout the night. On my second night, there was somebody sleeping in my bed and we were unable to wake him. I would stay here again, but only if I paid the extra money for a smaller room.

23rd Mar 2017

It's okay. In the evening if you want a quiet social room there is just the small space with a TV and then outside patio which was cold when I was there. Too bad some of breakfast buffet area isn't open in the evening. If you like noisy bar space there's is good. Close to Rewe and Aldi grocery which closes at 8.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
19th Mar 2017
8.0

My biggest complaint about this hostel was the wifi. The wifi did not work in my room 95% of the time. Even downstairs in the bar area I was kicked off and had to try to reconnect every 5 minutes. There was a separate area to sit and work and I found that the wifi worked consistently here but that was it. Otherwise, it was sufficiently clean I suppose but just felt a little run down. Staff was helpful and friendly.

17th Mar 2017

Breakfast is decent, room is good with a locker under the bed. Sweet to have a light and power point with each bed. Stay three nights, get free drinks! Supermarket just down the street

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
16th Mar 2017
7.4

My main complaint about this hostel is that the wifi DID NOT work. The only time we could get the wifi to work was while we were downstairs in the lobby and even then the connection was spotty. The price seemed a little high. The staff was very nice and gave us great recommendations for meals/how to get around the city. The hostel was extremely close to public transportation and so it was very easy to get to the city center/other touristy places.