The 4You Hostel Munich Reviews

Hirtenstrasse 18, 80335, Munich, Germany

Had a good stay in 4u hostel Munich. Great location, kinda clean. They also serve breakfast. If I visit Munich again, I would definitely stay here again!

It's located just around the corner from the train station and metro line, which is very convenient. Lots of young people staying there, decent breakfast.

Unless i called in the afternoon to ensure the réception Will be opened during the football game (final of worldwide cup) - the réception was closed saying i had to wait until the end of the game! It is not very pleasant to wait 30min at 22h30! So be carefull of when you planned to arrived.

• 13th Jul 2014

This place was great. Bedding & breakfast included, wow. I would recommend your hotel to others!

• 13th Jul 2014

it was great hostel ever. eventhough they don't have kitchen but they serve super nice breakfast compared to anyother hostels. the location is petfect. only 3 mins away from the station and there's dm near the hostel. plus u can use wifi in your room and shower room is also clean. I highly recommend u to go thwre!!

“The hostel told that I cannot check in before 3 pm but my arrival time was 10 am as I informed them before going there. I had to roam outside till 3 pm. Next day the check out was 10 am. Room was fine but duration of check in to check out is small and no proper intimation of messages for these.”

Me and my four friends stayed here for three nights. The room was so small for 8 people randoms. The cages to put your suitcase in couldn't even fit my average size suitcase. So I had no room to put it anywhere. My friend couldn't get her cage out as table and chairs were in the way and we couldn't move them anywhere. Wifi only in reception which didn't work well. Wouldn't stay here again. Only plus was breaky included in the price of room.

Oso ondo. Very good. Muy bien. Augustiner keller 300metrotara

Very average hostel. The showers were acceptable and the bathrooms were clean. Even though they had a bar, it was still pretty tough to meet other travelers there. It was very conveniently located close to the train station and a few of the city sights, but didn't seem like the area around it had a ton of night life. The staff that we interacted with was average (not super helpful but good enough). All I can really say about this place is that it was average.

It was a wonderful hostel very close to the München Hauptbahnhof (walking distance even with two suitcases)! The free breakfast they offer is quite amazing and the guy who owns the bar, Alex, is an amazing pool player. They offer storage lockers underneath the beds and have clean showers/bedding for guests. It can get a bit noisy so make sure to bring earplugs if you are a light sleeper. I would definitely stay here again and will recommend the hostel to all of my friends who visit München! =)

So convenient/easy for the train station and some popular beer gardens! Very helpful staff, decent bar by the lobby. Wifi is only available in the lobby though, which didn't really have enough room to accommodate all the people trying to use the wifi.

Nice hostel. The breakfast is very good. The staff was nice and helpful. The rooms are spacious. I had a good time in this hostel :)

It's worth the price! A really good breakfast!

good hostel. Great breakfast!!!!! No one really talked in common rooms but that wasnt there fault. Id stay here again!

Hostel close to the Hauptbahnhof in a safe area, with walking distance to main shopping street and other attractions (e.g. Marienplatz and Viktualienmarkt). Rooms were clean and had lockable metal baskets to store backpack in. Facilities were okay. Free breakfast and Wi-Fi.

Need more than 1 power point in a room for 12 people even with a power board for 6 spots its not enought

Right around the block from the train station; very convenient location

• 16th Jun 2014

We had a great stay at 4 You Hostel. Typical hostel experience and nice atmosphere in the common area. Wifi could have been better, but we still enjoyed our stay.

Right near the train station if that's what you're after. It's about a 20 minute walk to the centre along a main shopping strip, or a short metro ride. Bathroom lights use motion sensors and will go out if you're showering in there alone. Most of the staff were not customer focused and generally uninterested. They seemed to forget what they were doing for you the moment you step away to fill in a form or get your bags, even when reception wasn't busy. Breakfast was amazing.

We really wished the rooms had wifi in them. We stayed on one of the "hotel" floors so the room service made the beds and changed the towels which was great! The breakfast is big but get there early, it goes quickly. Side note: if you have sensitive allergies, consider that I was very uncomfortable at night and had to take allergy medication all the time. But my other two friends were just fine, this can be expected in older buildings.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5