8.2
Fabulous 1,470 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 1,470 Total Reviews
The Adventure Brew Hostel Located at Av. Montes 503, , La Paz.
Bolivia
La Paz La Paz 000001 Av. Montes 503
82% 1470
-16.4904109 -68.1405544
    Rooms available

• Poland, Female, 31-40
3rd Dec 2016

Great place, great location but I don't recommend to do your laundry there. I left in rush and didn't realize that all my clothes have black marks. I tried to wash it again but seems like the spots are permanent which didn't makes me happy because I'm on budget and now I need new clothes

• Austria, All Female Group, 18-24
2nd Dec 2016

We had a great stay at the B&B! The breakfast was great (All you can eat pancakes) and also the staff helped us when we had questions. If you want to have a better hostel atmosphere you should stay in the other hostel (not the B&B), but for us it was what we wanted! :)

• Canada, Female, 25-30
1st Dec 2016

Comfy beds. Lockers in the rooms. Staff was really helpful and there's an onsite travel agency which is great for booking tours and bus tickets. Five minutes from the main bus terminal. Decent breakfast. Clean bathrooms.

• Philippines, Female, 25-30
24th Nov 2016
8.0

Hostel is very close the bus terminal which is good as it saves you from the long walk. Dorm rooms are spacious and has a huge locker underneath the bed to store items. Wifi is weak inside the rooms but is strong downstairs. Hot shower is available 24/7 and bathroom is always stocked with toilet papers and hand soap.

• France, Female, 31-40
19th Nov 2016

Only spent one night there but loved the atmosphere!! Eliza, at reception, was the smiliest and kindest person I met in Bolivia so far!! Their all you can eat pancake breakfast was good too! Thanks Eliza for making my stay a lot more enjoyable!

• eva3sisa6470
  • England, Female, 41+
8th Nov 2016

One of my hiking socks got lost in the laundry which was a shame. Otherwise everything was fine.

Thank you for your review ! We are sorry about your socks, normally you should complain to the external laundry service, you should have filled the list, if something is missing they ussually find it again if not they have to give you new one at least a refund. Hope you come back!! Cheers TABH Staff

5th Nov 2016
7.4

Hostel is okay, staff aren't the warm welcoming type. Wifi was awful!! Common area is good! No kitchen facilities, but I didn't come across many supermarkets either. Breakfast is nice, restaurant food is simple, I recommend the restaurant la cueva (Mexican) cheap and good, my bed kept being hit by the door all night long as people enter and leave the dorm! To be honest I probably wouldn't stay here again, bunkies hostel down the road sounded better from other travelers. Just saying, its up to u.

Thank you for your review ! We are working on getting a new Wifi conection soon this week, local internet service is really bad in the city, but we will get a new faster line soon. Sorry about the bed, maybe best is to complain to get other one, we will work to find what bed is this one. Safe travels !

• Bolivia, Female, 31-40
2nd Nov 2016

Loved the place just need a kitchen! But it's really good and friendly

31st Oct 2016
8.0

Good hostel, good value for money, really close to bus station and short walk to centre of town. Helpful staff and tour agency within hostel. Free beer evert night after 8pm. Cosy beds, only niggle was lack of plug sockets and the upper bunk beds had nothing to stop you rolling off!

• USA, Female, 18-24
30th Oct 2016

Such good vibes! Thanks for having us, we didn't want to leave! Hope to be back