The Amazing Hostel Sayulita Reviews

102 Pelicanos St, Sayulita, Sayulita, Mexico

I cannot recommend this hostel enough. The staff there are fantastic! It is super clean, and they clean every day like clockwork. The pool, patios, and lounge areas are awesome! I only reserved for 2 days and ended up staying 8. It's not beachside, but it's less than 5 minutes walking, and there are a few little stores and restaurants less than a minute away. Once you're there, you don't need a car to get around Sayulita. Again, I loved this hostel, and the guests and staff were fantastic!

• 9th Jul 2015

My stay at the Amazing Hostel Sayulita was very enjoyable, completely hassle-free. The hostel is very close (3-5 minutes walking) from the ocean and the main restaurants in Sayulita, but not right on the main road so it has more of a relaxing atmosphere. Staff was super friendly and helpful and the room, bathrooms, kitchen etc. were all super clean and well maintained. I'll definitely be coming back!

• 18th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

The guests were really great so it attracted the right people and the staff that was cleaning the hostel were nice but the owners seemed to only have dollar signs in their eyes. I was told upon checking out that I could leave my bag but if I came in and used any of the facilities on my return I would be charged for a half day. It was already greatly over priced and it was the low season. I understand it's a business and they need to make money but everytime I turned around it just felt like it w

• 3rd Jun 2015

I wasn't that amazed from the amazing hostel. It looks really cool and nice on the pictures but the place did not have good vibes and the atmosphere was not good. The comun areas are not very nice or comfortable and the pool is very small and looked dirty so we did not go in. The climbing wall on the fotos is not in use. All in all the hostal seems to have potential but isn't in a good state right now. If it would have been cheaper it might have been ok but for 250MXN I expected a bit more.

Always a pleasure to come and spend a few nights here

Great Hostel and the owners are really nice. Has a pool and nice kitchen facilities and Wifi is really good.

The staff at the hostel were great and it is close to town, however if you're looking for a quiet nights sleep this isn't the place to go. In the 12 person dorm quiet hours were not enforced and guests stayed up late. The water also went out during our stay, and we ended up leaving early. A great place if you want to meet lots of people and hang out, but not recommended if you're looking for a full night's sleep.

• 29th Mar 2015

Great place, the staff was incredibly helpful and friendly and overall a great vibe. I'll be back.

• 19th Mar 2015

This is the best hostel I have ever staying in, it has a swimming pool and a lot of space!! BBQ that actually works and guests use. CLEAN!! and newly remodeled, friendly staff. The owners are really friendly and welcoming. Close to the beach, to the small stores and restaurants and quiet. It shows they spent a big budget building this hostel. It has everything backpacker needs. The beds are comfortable and the room is clean. They even give Spanish lessons. I really enjoy my staying. Thanks!

Clean and secure hostel but very expensive. For a couple staying in a private room there are much better options around sayulita, just walk around and you will find better deals.

• 15th Feb 2015

Fantastic place, I absolutely loved my time here

Even though dorms had 12 beds, not hard to fall asleep because of the soothing fan noise, and everyone was respectful of the quiet hours rule.

The lovely Nina make the surf experience kick ass! Awesome hostel couldn't recommend it more! There's this cool campsite party a few blocks away definitely worth checking out. Thursday nights I think.. You'd have to ask

• 9th Jan 2015

Nice spot, kept nice n clean and was a great spot to start exploring Sayulita from.

Really enjoyed my stay. Just some constructive criticism to make a good hostel great. Could organise hostel activities like a bbq night, movie night etc. Maybe even have more shelf pace in the kitchen to put peoples groceries on. Other than that it was good.

I stayed at the "amazing" hostel for one night even though I booked 2 due to the weekend policy. And I'm really disappointed. I don't know why they call themselves "amazing". The hotel has no soul and is made to make money out of it. Here my pros and conts: pros: - save place: big fences, big lockers in dorms - clean conts: - very dark dorms, just windows on one site - very shabby: e.g. sun loungers are mostly absolutly broken, pool is dirty - no soul, no vibe

I loved this hostel almost as much as I loved Sayulita. The best factor was the atmosphere: really amazing. We only met nice people and hung out by the pool. The dorms count with many beds so it can get crowded with all the stuff, but there's enough showers, facilities, the kitchen is great and the internet worked well. also, the staff was very nice. I'd visit again any time!

Amazing hostel has a wonderful location in Sayulita, but there are a few unfortunate aspects to it. I had a private room, and the maid would try to come in daily without asking-even after I'd previously asked her not to. I realized it when I walked out of the shower into my room, naked, and saw that she had opened both my blinds and my window facing a common outdoor area in the hostel. They also have no hot water. They say you don't need it, but at night or after a rainstorm you certainly do!

The hostel was amazing, very clean, beautiful, great location. The kitchen is huge, the swimming pool is so nice. The atmosphère is very friendly, feels like home :-) Just one think i didn't like : The bus for GDL is at 3pm, and the check out at 11am. And it is not possible to wait in the hostel area until you paid like 50 pesos...Not very friendly

The British girl who works there made my three weeks down there so much better and more fun! She showed me around town and told me where to go!

• 15th Jul 2014