The Amazing Hostel Sayulita Reviews

102 Pelicanos St, Sayulita, Sayulita, Mexico

Always a pleasure to come and spend a few nights here

Great Hostel and the owners are really nice. Has a pool and nice kitchen facilities and Wifi is really good.

The staff at the hostel were great and it is close to town, however if you're looking for a quiet nights sleep this isn't the place to go. In the 12 person dorm quiet hours were not enforced and guests stayed up late. The water also went out during our stay, and we ended up leaving early. A great place if you want to meet lots of people and hang out, but not recommended if you're looking for a full night's sleep.

• 29th Mar 2015

Great place, the staff was incredibly helpful and friendly and overall a great vibe. I'll be back.

• 19th Mar 2015

This is the best hostel I have ever staying in, it has a swimming pool and a lot of space!! BBQ that actually works and guests use. CLEAN!! and newly remodeled, friendly staff. The owners are really friendly and welcoming. Close to the beach, to the small stores and restaurants and quiet. It shows they spent a big budget building this hostel. It has everything backpacker needs. The beds are comfortable and the room is clean. They even give Spanish lessons. I really enjoy my staying. Thanks!

Clean and secure hostel but very expensive. For a couple staying in a private room there are much better options around sayulita, just walk around and you will find better deals.

• 15th Feb 2015

Fantastic place, I absolutely loved my time here

Even though dorms had 12 beds, not hard to fall asleep because of the soothing fan noise, and everyone was respectful of the quiet hours rule.

The lovely Nina make the surf experience kick ass! Awesome hostel couldn't recommend it more! There's this cool campsite party a few blocks away definitely worth checking out. Thursday nights I think.. You'd have to ask

• 9th Jan 2015

Nice spot, kept nice n clean and was a great spot to start exploring Sayulita from.

Really enjoyed my stay. Just some constructive criticism to make a good hostel great. Could organise hostel activities like a bbq night, movie night etc. Maybe even have more shelf pace in the kitchen to put peoples groceries on. Other than that it was good.

I stayed at the "amazing" hostel for one night even though I booked 2 due to the weekend policy. And I'm really disappointed. I don't know why they call themselves "amazing". The hotel has no soul and is made to make money out of it. Here my pros and conts: pros: - save place: big fences, big lockers in dorms - clean conts: - very dark dorms, just windows on one site - very shabby: e.g. sun loungers are mostly absolutly broken, pool is dirty - no soul, no vibe

I loved this hostel almost as much as I loved Sayulita. The best factor was the atmosphere: really amazing. We only met nice people and hung out by the pool. The dorms count with many beds so it can get crowded with all the stuff, but there's enough showers, facilities, the kitchen is great and the internet worked well. also, the staff was very nice. I'd visit again any time!

Amazing hostel has a wonderful location in Sayulita, but there are a few unfortunate aspects to it. I had a private room, and the maid would try to come in daily without asking-even after I'd previously asked her not to. I realized it when I walked out of the shower into my room, naked, and saw that she had opened both my blinds and my window facing a common outdoor area in the hostel. They also have no hot water. They say you don't need it, but at night or after a rainstorm you certainly do!

The hostel was amazing, very clean, beautiful, great location. The kitchen is huge, the swimming pool is so nice. The atmosphère is very friendly, feels like home :-) Just one think i didn't like : The bus for GDL is at 3pm, and the check out at 11am. And it is not possible to wait in the hostel area until you paid like 50 pesos...Not very friendly

The British girl who works there made my three weeks down there so much better and more fun! She showed me around town and told me where to go!

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

I was really impressed by the cleaning staff and the friendliness/helpfulness of the receptionist during my stay.

• 13th Jun 2014

I loved this hostel! The family running it is amazing and so so nice and even offer spanish lessons with Suzy! The facilities are super clean, there is a shared kitchen and fridge. Filtered water so you do not need to buy water. The area was very secure.

• 31st May 2014

This hostel is actually amazing! Best vibe, not crowded, very clean, excellent security, good location, excellent sturdy beds with lockers and clean water. Such a perfect set up in an amazing little town. This hostel puts others to shame. I'm already planning my return!

We really enjoyed our stay at the hostel! The location is good - a couple of blocks from the main square and the beach. Everything was super clean and worked well. The hostel also has great common areas. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone traveling to Sayulita!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5