The Ambassador Heathrow Hotel Reviews

10 Hanworth Road, Feltham,Middlesex, Heathrow, London, England

I arrived late and was greeted at the door. The little attic room is cozy but plenty for the nights sleep that I needed. Breakfast and coffee were amazing! There is a nice little patio out back to enjoy your coffee on. No local phone on the premises for guests to use, but that's not a huge detractor. 20 pounds or so extra if you want a late checkout. Overall I had a good stay and would consider staying here again.

A little hidden away but great location overall! Great atmosphere and very clean

During my very short stay i was well taken cared off! Ewa met me at arrival even though ny flight was delayed and i got there 1.5h late and passed their closing time!

Had a lovely stay thank you!

Cute little hotel perfect for a night before an early flight. Stage were very accommodating. Close to the tube station to get there and not a far taxi/bus to airport. Room was clean. Bed was comfy. Could have had better lighting in room, only had lamps but that wasn't an issue

Lighting was not perfect and colours in the room were not bright enough. My female companion did not like the darkness and ambiance of the room. I on the other hand appreciate the consistency with London style. We found the staff very helpful and all amenities offered appropriate and adequate for the price.

• 23rd May 2015