The Ambassador Heathrow Hotel

7.8
Very Good 50 Total Reviews

21st Feb 2017
2.0

I booked here for a layover that got in at 22:00. I then got an email from Dean Harrison of the hotel. He informed me that my in time would be an issue for him because he did not want to pay an employee to stay a few minutes longer if I got there past 23:00. Not wanting to feel rushed and feel like a burden to him I politely said to keep the deposit and I would book somewhere else. He then charged me for the entire nights stay with the card I wasn't even going to use and without my consent.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
4th Dec 2016

In a great location if you are flying out of or into Heathrow. Far away from central London but easy enough to get there. The staff was not very welcoming but were very helpful when I asked for directions to different places.