The Ambassador Heathrow Hotel

7.7
Very Good 53 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 25-30
5th Jul 2017

The Ambassador provided a great location for a layover at Heathrow. The staff was very friendly and willing to help me figure out how to use the London metro for the night I was there.

• Lithuania, Male, 25-30
28th May 2017

Missed my night flight to Maila, so had to book a room via trivago to stay overnight. It costs 30£ to get to the hotel on a black cab, therefore suggest using private hire or uber. On arrival, I was met by the friendly manager of the hotel. Size and tidiness of the room were great. If you have to spend a night in that area, this place to overnight is definitely a good choice.

21st Feb 2017
2.0

I booked here for a layover that got in at 22:00. I then got an email from Dean Harrison of the hotel. He informed me that my in time would be an issue for him because he did not want to pay an employee to stay a few minutes longer if I got there past 23:00. Not wanting to feel rushed and feel like a burden to him I politely said to keep the deposit and I would book somewhere else. He then charged me for the entire nights stay with the card I wasn't even going to use and without my consent.