9.3
Superb 46 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 46 Total Reviews
The Ambassador Heathrow Hotel Located at 10 Hanworth Road, Feltham,Middlesex, Heathrow, London.
England
London TW135AB 10 Hanworth Road, Feltham,Middlesex, Heathrow
93% 46
51.4473743 -0.4070842
    Rooms available

16th Sep 2016

What a hidden gem! I had an overnight layover at London Heathrow airport and none of the sleeping pods in Terminal 4 were available. So, I found this place that was a 10 min taxi from the airport. The hotel manager was very helpful and provided me with everything I needed, including a USA to UK plug adapter. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. The decor is eclectic and cozy. My room had an ensuite bathroom that was very clean and bright. I would book this place again!

• shinsaber
  • Canada, All Male Group, 18-24
2nd Jul 2016

This place was well worth the money, very clean and comfortable. The staff was busy but polite, and I look forward to any future stay we may have.