The Anderson Estates Reviews

1932 Rochester Cir, Los Angeles, USA

very good

When you think of a hostel, you think of a happy, welcoming, relaxing, affordable experience. Well this place did that for me, I have been to so many hostels in my life and never one like this. I've seen the reviews on here, and some have said the neighborhood is bad and others have said the staff is mean. Since I hwvhwve been here I have been given the upmost respect by every single individual on the facilities from the staff to the guests.

• 5th Dec 2015

Amazing loved my stay the dog is funny , staff are great and friendly I stayed in the 9 bed mix dorm and at some points it was all to myself, you have to stay here there's a pool and the breakfast well hot bacon sausage and egg with waffles covered in chocolate cream and strawberries .... It's very much a hidden gem ... Oh did I not mention the price yet ! I payed $20/£14 and stayed for 9 nights cheap supermarket 10 min stroll ... Why are you still reading this ... Book up don't be a fool! ☺️

Great hostess!

• 9th Nov 2015

Had a wonderful the place is clean , the staff are great and the breakfast is Awesome ! Won't find anyplace offering the same in LA

• 16th Oct 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Stayed here on multiple different occasions. Located close to metro line. Great backyard with pool. Friendly staff.

A bit unprofessional staff, but sweet!! They make you really nice breakfast every morning and it's near the metro