The Anderson Estates

7.2
Very Good 297 Total Reviews

• Mexico, Male, 25-30
14th Apr 2017

The best: Free breakfast and Laundry service, you can swim in the pool, the staff is friendly. The worst: Security, someone stole my personal towel. I know: it's just a towel but could had been a jewel or anything else...

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
12th Apr 2017
8.0

The hostel's in a lovely area very close to the metro line. Breakfast every morning was yum! And it has a savage pool ... and lots of great staff (Hadi

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
7th Apr 2017
7.7

They claim about a gap between their system and hostelworld. I booked a 4 bed room, the first night I get a bed at a 10 bed room, and the remaining nights at a 6 bed room. It is not critical, but if you booked something you expect that in return. The neighborhood it is not the best, but it is okay. Pros: -Breakfast -Pool -employees really friendly

• Argentina, Female, 18-24
28th Mar 2017
4.9

They don't have any key for the entrance of the property (any person can get into and nobody will ask anything).No lockers anywhere. To get in/out the common areas you have to cross the room of 6 people (poor them, no privacy at all!). My 1st day they took all my luggage while I wasn't in the building for "maintenance" and left in the office. And they charged me $15 more for "maintenance" although everything was included in the price. Although Hostelworld don't mention it, they took it anyways

• USA, Male, 41+
25th Mar 2017
7.7

I prefer not to have bulldogs roaming the premises. I also found one guest to be particularly invasive of my sense of well-being. (A little too much like the bulldogs.) The poolhouse based manager was consistently considerate and softspoken in a way that very much served the interest of a customer-facing organization. I had my own set of planned (and unplanned) events, so I did not network with guests. Good, but be discerning, have a backup plan to avoid 'reality show' nightmare.

• USA, Male, 41+
24th Mar 2017
2.0

I was asked to wake up while sleeping and get out of my bed while the room was searched. Then I was asked to empty my pockets. How humiliating

22nd Mar 2017

This hostel is great. The rooms are nice, the people are nice, the complimentary breakfast is great. There is a big swim pool. You just can't ask for more than that. Very clean too. I put 5/5 for security, despite the regretable lack of lockers ( i never understood why some dorm doesn't have lockers. aren't they quite easy and cheap to build from square bookcase + adding little doors and lock ? ) , because it feels extremely safe here. Highly recommand.

• USA, Female, 41+
21st Mar 2017

The bathrooms and showers specifically need a good bleaching to get rid of moldy residues. That was pretty gross. Was a bit intrusive with people walking through rooms at all hours of the night when people are trying to sleep. There should be hours when these doors are locked to prevent this from occurring. From 2300-0600 would be good times to enforce this.

• USA, Male, 25-30
17th Mar 2017
5.7

In all honesty, i met some truly unworthy people here. While the hostel was okay, I still felt uncomfortable at many moments. The staff weren't but really tentative to the needs of the guests and many times new guests would come to me seeking help with things that the staff should've been taking care of. I would like to say thanks to George, Beatrice, Mr. Tony, Barbara, Abel and Jesus for their great service and friendship during Kyng stay! They took the time to actually speak and acknowledge us

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
4th Mar 2017

The Anderson Estates provides value for money. For $25 per night I was able to get a free breakfast, free lunch, and access to an outdoor pool. The staff are friendly and nice and the place is tidy.