The Anderson Estates Reviews

1932 Rochester Cir, Los Angeles, USA

Amazing loved my stay the dog is funny , staff are great and friendly I stayed in the 9 bed mix dorm and at some points it was all to myself, you have to stay here there's a pool and the breakfast well hot bacon sausage and egg with waffles covered in chocolate cream and strawberries .... It's very much a hidden gem ... Oh did I not mention the price yet ! I payed $20/£14 and stayed for 9 nights cheap supermarket 10 min stroll ... Why are you still reading this ... Book up don't be a fool! ☺️

Great hostess!

• 9th Nov 2015

Had a wonderful the place is clean , the staff are great and the breakfast is Awesome ! Won't find anyplace offering the same in LA

• 16th Oct 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Stayed here on multiple different occasions. Located close to metro line. Great backyard with pool. Friendly staff.

A bit unprofessional staff, but sweet!! They make you really nice breakfast every morning and it's near the metro

We booked it for 9 dollars a night and it was doubled price we had to pay!!!!

• 31st Jul 2015

This is NOT a HOSTEL. No lockers and doors are open all day and night. Near the most dangerous district of LA. Unprepared staff. Many guests/residents trying to get jobs in LA. Room with dirty carpet. Worsened my allergy. Good breakfast.

They told me the site was faked and stole my money , they kicked out me and insulted me , very impolite

• 17th Jul 2015

The internet didn't match with the booking they made on their own. We booked for 10 Night but couldn't get more than 2. They kicked people out same day as us because a Big groupe were the day after. We waited for one and a half hour on the receive they promised me the day before. We haven't no stairs to our bed and than have to climb up every Night. The lock on the restroom didn't work and the shower was grose. The breakfast in the morning was excellent - so good!!

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Denmark

It was more of a home for people wanting to move to LA. Staff weren't very helpful with tourist attractions or pu lic transport knowledge. Had to figure it out on my own. Breakfast was good, though self service would've been quicker