The Anderson Estates Reviews

1932 Rochester Cir, Los Angeles, California, USA

This was an odd sort of hostel, in that it was segregated into a few different houses. The "office" was a house across the road from the main building, and often there wasn't anyone there to ask questions. They also don't provide any maps or visitor guids or tourist info. I had to ask about 3 times to have clean sheets put on the bed, the management doesn't seem very well structured. Otherwise it was a very nice place to stay.

I have been staying at two different locations, the Rochester house is under going some upgrades and I look forward to seeing the place when their finished. The second house is very nice and the other people staying here are friendly and considerate of the other guests. I am moving to another one of the many other properties that they own and if its as nice as the other two I've been in then I look forward to staying there. Its nice to know that they have so many different locations.