The Anderson Estates Reviews

1932 Rochester Cir, Los Angeles, USA

Sehr günstiges Hostel allerdings sehr unsicher die Tür vom zimmer ging nicht abzuschließen und es waren keine Schließfächer vorhanden. Wo ich angekommen bin war es noch sauber aber das war auch das einzigste mal wo ich gesehen habe das durch das zimmer geputzt wurde am ende der woche waren die Mülleimer im zimmer am überlaufen und einige dreckige handtücher von ehemaligen mitbewohnern lagen im badezimmer. Zudem sollte man kein problem mit ameisen haben da die überall sind ...

They told me the site was faked and stole my money , they kicked out me and insulted me , very impolite

• 17th Jul 2015

Das hostle Ansicht ist eine gute Idee eine großes Alts Haus mit Pool und allem, aber ohne Auto ist man dort verlohten und auch das Viertel ist nicht gerade das sicherste ! Die Organisation ist totaler Horror ich hatte ein 4 Bett Zimmer Damen gebucht und ein 9 Bett gemischt bekommen niemand hat einen Plan und es ist recht dreckig. Das Koszenlose Frühstück dagegen ist sehr lecker und mit viel Liebe zubereitet !

suck,don't go there.

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • China

3eme fois que je viens, toujours aussi ravi !

The internet didn't match with the booking they made on their own. We booked for 10 Night but couldn't get more than 2. They kicked people out same day as us because a Big groupe were the day after. We waited for one and a half hour on the receive they promised me the day before. We haven't no stairs to our bed and than have to climb up every Night. The lock on the restroom didn't work and the shower was grose. The breakfast in the morning was excellent - so good!!

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Denmark

It was more of a home for people wanting to move to LA. Staff weren't very helpful with tourist attractions or pu lic transport knowledge. Had to figure it out on my own. Breakfast was good, though self service would've been quicker

t is more upscale than most of the motels in the Los Angeles area, close to shopping and practically everything required for a comfortable life style. For the price I am paying for 4 bed/room this place is preferable to anywhere else I would rather be. The room mates are polite, considerate and happy when we gather around mrs. Anderson. I will stay here as long as I want. There is also a big beautiful swimming pool where anyone is allowed, a full staff to serve breakfast and drinks and 24 hour r

• 18th May 2015

Very great place! Near from the city center, you sleep inside a big American house : big rooms, kitchen, laundry (also for free!), a rest room (sofa, TV), swimming pool in the garden, two clean bathrooms for dormitory. The mattress in dormitory are comfortable. The breakfast is included (egg, bacon, pankake, strawberry, coffe, orange juice,...). Great for backpackers. The owner can offer you a job inside the guesthouse so that you can stay longer witthout paying your room!

• 5th May 2015

Cheap and cheerful but in a very dodgy area. Easy access to the metro though

Reserve para 4 días y al llegar, me dijeron que sólo podía estar 1 noche porque se había llenado con un grupo.

Lovely place, great breakfast included and really nice staff. Would definetely recommend it to others. And the price is soooo good!

• 2nd Apr 2015
  • Denmark

Make no mistake... this is NOT a hostel! 1) The West Adams district of L.A. is a crime-ridden, drug-infested ghetto, where every house has bars on the windows and the nearest bus stop is 2km away. 2) There are no lockers, and the bunk beds are crammed less than a meter between each other. 3) God knows what property you'll be placed in. The tiny house I stayed at had 22 beds and only one bathroom. 4) Forget about meeting tourists. Most everyone are actor wanna-be's or indigent locals.

I missed my flight from Berlin to LAX, so sadly, I'm unable to leave a cogent review. But I would like to think they are good people. This is why I'm forced to leave an "average" report, having no other idea of what to suggest.