The Architect Hostel Reviews

Calle Joaquin Guichot 8 1 Planta, Seville, Spain

It was a great value for my money. The location was excellent and it was really close to all the touristic spots.

• 14th Nov 2014

Great vibe, just very quiet during my stay. Didn't see a single other guest until my last night there.

• 14th Nov 2014

Nice looking hostel, not a lot of people in the off season. They keep the lights off to save money, and my friend ended up falling down half a flight of stairs.

The walking Free tour we went on with Medi was really good! he was full of energy and and it made the tour that much better!! I also learn a lot. The hostel was great, except the hall wall downstairs before the elevator was very dark and at times I couldn't see anything. Also the plugs in our room... there was only one and it was at the opposite side of the room.

• 24th Oct 2014

Rébecca the receptionist was very helpful and nice. Thank you for making my stay so agreable.

Really great location, good price/quality. The breakfast could be better/ better organized.

Everything was great. Really good hostel in the city center of Sevilla. We all have felt in love with it. Especially staff, they were so helpful and nice. If i have a chance to come back I will stay there again. But I extremely recommend them do not advice free walking tours with Madi, coz his knowledge is poor and manner of speaking is super rude. I was there when he humiliated the other guys. Be careful. As for me Feel The City Tours are better)

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • Darya_N
  • Ukraine

Extremely pleasant and hard working staff.

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • All Female Group, 41+

The staff was extremely helpful. And i just loved the really big bathroom on the second floor.

The location is good, quite close to Plaza Nueva. The air in the rooms however was not so good.

Fantastic, helpful staff willing to answer any question. Perfect location to explore Sevilla, very central and easy to get anywhere walking.

Very difficult to find but worth it! Would definitely stay here again.

Great location, very nice staff. The best place to live in though the kitchen is a little bit small and not much entertainment facility, not important for a traveller any way. I'll definitely come again if I visit the city! Recommended.

Fantastic hostel, the location couldn't have been better! Lovely and clean, staff were always very friendly and helpful, the only small problem was sometimes the showers would run cold with no warm water for a few minutes, but not really a problem for me in summer. Also really recommend the free walking tours, Medi was the most fantastic and enthusiastic guide! Brilliant hostal for people wanting to see the city.

I think it's one of the most nice, well located and clean hostel I ever visited!! The staff was very helpfull, everybody very nice! They let me keep there my staff even after the check out, it's in the real core of Sevilla and everything is very close! I would recommend it to anybody!!

Clean and very nice hostel. You get your own personal locker with a key that you can give to reception to keep in another locked cupboard whenever you leave the hostel. 24 hour reception. air conditioning. wifi. Incredible location. Can rent and buy linens and refreshments. Would definitely stay here again. The staff speaks a little english but not much.

• 27th Aug 2014

had a nice stay here! the breakfast area is really nice!! I would go again

The staff were lovely and willing to go out of their way to accommodate us. The first room didn't have working air con so they happily moved us into another room. The breakfast was basic, but it was all you need. Showers and toilets were clean, and the beds are comfy.

Great hostel in a fabulous location. Staff were friendly and helpful and always seemed happy to help. Rooms were very clean and spacious, with secure lockers. I would definitely stay there again.

Amazing hostel in a great location. Staff was incredibly helpful and nice with lots of breakfast options. Power sockets were really limited in rooms and in bad places, but apart from that - great place!