The Architect Hostel Reviews

Calle Joaquin Guichot 8 1 Planta, Seville, Spain

Really great location, good price/quality. The breakfast could be better/ better organized.

Everything was great. Really good hostel in the city center of Sevilla. We all have felt in love with it. Especially staff, they were so helpful and nice. If i have a chance to come back I will stay there again. But I extremely recommend them do not advice free walking tours with Madi, coz his knowledge is poor and manner of speaking is super rude. I was there when he humiliated the other guys. Be careful. As for me Feel The City Tours are better)

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • Darya_N
  • Ukraine

Extremely pleasant and hard working staff.

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • All Female Group, 41+

The staff was extremely helpful. And i just loved the really big bathroom on the second floor.

The location is good, quite close to Plaza Nueva. The air in the rooms however was not so good.

Fantastic, helpful staff willing to answer any question. Perfect location to explore Sevilla, very central and easy to get anywhere walking.

• 17th Sep 2014

Very difficult to find but worth it! Would definitely stay here again.

Great location, very nice staff. The best place to live in though the kitchen is a little bit small and not much entertainment facility, not important for a traveller any way. I'll definitely come again if I visit the city! Recommended.

Fantastic hostel, the location couldn't have been better! Lovely and clean, staff were always very friendly and helpful, the only small problem was sometimes the showers would run cold with no warm water for a few minutes, but not really a problem for me in summer. Also really recommend the free walking tours, Medi was the most fantastic and enthusiastic guide! Brilliant hostal for people wanting to see the city.

I think it's one of the most nice, well located and clean hostel I ever visited!! The staff was very helpfull, everybody very nice! They let me keep there my staff even after the check out, it's in the real core of Sevilla and everything is very close! I would recommend it to anybody!!

Clean and very nice hostel. You get your own personal locker with a key that you can give to reception to keep in another locked cupboard whenever you leave the hostel. 24 hour reception. air conditioning. wifi. Incredible location. Can rent and buy linens and refreshments. Would definitely stay here again. The staff speaks a little english but not much.

• 27th Aug 2014

had a nice stay here! the breakfast area is really nice!! I would go again

The staff were lovely and willing to go out of their way to accommodate us. The first room didn't have working air con so they happily moved us into another room. The breakfast was basic, but it was all you need. Showers and toilets were clean, and the beds are comfy.

Great hostel in a fabulous location. Staff were friendly and helpful and always seemed happy to help. Rooms were very clean and spacious, with secure lockers. I would definitely stay there again.

Amazing hostel in a great location. Staff was incredibly helpful and nice with lots of breakfast options. Power sockets were really limited in rooms and in bad places, but apart from that - great place!

- extremely clean - very nice staff - good kitchen - air con could be adjusted as you please - just one point of criticism: although the hostel was rather empty and there were lots of free rooms, they cramped 2 newly arrived people in our room at 2am! i understand that they have to work economically but that`s bad customer service... anyway it was a pleasant stay!

Great location! Friendly staff, especially the girl at the front desk was very helpful!

Very love place to stay. Great location for access to everywhere in granada. Very helpful staff. Really enjoy it !!

Good but strange. Small place for example you have to walk past reception to get to the bathrooms or kitchen, and if you want the air con on you have to ask them to do it for you, and they ask you to leave your room key (it is a key) at reception when you go out (which also has your locker on it), and you can only access the hostel by lift... All this said though it worked, they were nice and helpful and I enjoyed my stay. Would return :)

The hostel was nice and clean and gets extra points for having espresso in the morning. I had a 10-bed dorm to myself, which was lovely, but had it been full it would've been far too crowded. It's not a very social hostel and they charge a two-euro fee if you want to pay with a card. The staff was nice, but it was especially Candela who was super friendly, helpful and so easy to chat with whether it was in English or Spanish.