The Architect Hostel Reviews

Calle Joaquin Guichot 8 1 Planta, Seville, Spain

Great hostel, very clean and nice. Really great location, so close to the cathedral and other sights. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Would stay there again!

It was a small, crowded hostel I would say. Beautifully built as the name state itself. Close to many attraction sites.

Great location, great staff, just kinda quiet but might be because it's still kinda early in the season. Would definitely stay here again'

I really enjoyed my stay. I didnt have problems with the staff or anyone. The only thing I did not like was that the beds didnt have a plug so you could charge your phone and you had to charge it in the multiplug they supply for everyone. Also I left my flat iron and that made me super upset. But overall it was great.

Location was fantastic, staff were very friendly and helpful and were facilities were good and very clean. Very pleased with the hostel and I had a fantastic stay. My only suggestion would be personal reading lights and plug sockets rather than one for the entire room.

Architect is a sheek hostel with a classy interior, the staff are very friendly and accommodating. It has a ideal location in close proximity to plaza nueva, the cathedral, alcazar and many tapas bars.

The hostal location is very central, near the cathedral and el Alcazar. The room was clean and with big lockers. The problems is that it was a bit loud the sound from the street till 12, and then it was very hot the room so everyone was sweating. The dinning room is very good, and breakfast was good. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The have some boards games and many books if you have time to spare. Bathrooms are comfortable with hot water.

Really nice hostel! Very clean, staff was very helpful, perfect location. Only thing I would change would be to have a more secure way to check in and out keys. Would stay here again!

Perfect hostel, very friendly staff and clean living spaces!

Great hostel, clean and quiet! Perfect for a relaxing staying

The staff were very helpful. The location was great and easy to find.

Great hostel. The two women working reception were very nice and helpful. The hostel is in a great location. The staff was very accommodating letting me arrive at 4 am. A hostel.

Pretty nice hostel. The location was great. Maybe it was just the time I was there, but there were only a few guests. And everything was very quiet. But totally worth it for the location!

I would have liked a more secure way to check the keys in and out. Otherwise I had a great experience!

The stay in the hostel was good overall and you have a really nice staff there, who can help with everything. But its bad that there is no hot water to wash the dishes and the hygiene for the breakfast needs improvement! That was not so good.

Located in central area, closed to the Cathedral. Staff friendly.

• 28th Feb 2015

Great location, but staff are not very helpful. The shower on my floor was broken and they did nothing about it. The beds are terrible. Metal bunks, so you shake when other person is moving on the upper bed, and mattress is so thin you can feel every single part of the bed below you. Would not recommend this hostel. You can find better things at that location.

The hostel is located at placa nuevo, in the heart of the city everything is within walking distance. The staff is very friendly and has good advice - but the atmosphere in the hostel is not as good as I was used to other hostels - maybe due to the time of travel (mid january) - an early breakfast (if you have to leave to the airport before 8am) is unfortunately also not possible. But all in all a pleasent stay.

Quite good for all parts. Impressive receptionists. They were very nice.

Such an amazing place in the middle of Sevilla! Really enjoyed myself there, love the Theresa on the top! Just.. the Water for shower is not hot enough, but perhaps it was because the Xmas :-)