The Architect Hostel Reviews

Calle Joaquin Guichot 8 1 Planta, Seville, Spain

I would have liked a more secure way to check the keys in and out. Otherwise I had a great experience!

The stay in the hostel was good overall and you have a really nice staff there, who can help with everything. But its bad that there is no hot water to wash the dishes and the hygiene for the breakfast needs improvement! That was not so good.

Located in central area, closed to the Cathedral. Staff friendly.

• 28th Feb 2015

Great location, but staff are not very helpful. The shower on my floor was broken and they did nothing about it. The beds are terrible. Metal bunks, so you shake when other person is moving on the upper bed, and mattress is so thin you can feel every single part of the bed below you. Would not recommend this hostel. You can find better things at that location.

The hostel is located at placa nuevo, in the heart of the city everything is within walking distance. The staff is very friendly and has good advice - but the atmosphere in the hostel is not as good as I was used to other hostels - maybe due to the time of travel (mid january) - an early breakfast (if you have to leave to the airport before 8am) is unfortunately also not possible. But all in all a pleasent stay.

Quite good for all parts. Impressive receptionists. They were very nice.

Such an amazing place in the middle of Sevilla! Really enjoyed myself there, love the Theresa on the top! Just.. the Water for shower is not hot enough, but perhaps it was because the Xmas :-)

It was a great value for my money. The location was excellent and it was really close to all the touristic spots.

• 14th Nov 2014

Great vibe, just very quiet during my stay. Didn't see a single other guest until my last night there.

• 14th Nov 2014

Nice looking hostel, not a lot of people in the off season. They keep the lights off to save money, and my friend ended up falling down half a flight of stairs.

The walking Free tour we went on with Medi was really good! he was full of energy and and it made the tour that much better!! I also learn a lot. The hostel was great, except the hall wall downstairs before the elevator was very dark and at times I couldn't see anything. Also the plugs in our room... there was only one and it was at the opposite side of the room.

• 24th Oct 2014

Rébecca the receptionist was very helpful and nice. Thank you for making my stay so agreable.

Really great location, good price/quality. The breakfast could be better/ better organized.

Everything was great. Really good hostel in the city center of Sevilla. We all have felt in love with it. Especially staff, they were so helpful and nice. If i have a chance to come back I will stay there again. But I extremely recommend them do not advice free walking tours with Madi, coz his knowledge is poor and manner of speaking is super rude. I was there when he humiliated the other guys. Be careful. As for me Feel The City Tours are better)

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • Darya_N
  • Ukraine

Extremely pleasant and hard working staff.

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • All Female Group, 41+

The staff was extremely helpful. And i just loved the really big bathroom on the second floor.