The Attic Backpackers Reviews

15-31 Wellesley Street, Auckland, New Zealand

Nice place to stay and close located to everything. I would stay here again.

Hey! Thanks for the lovely review! We are really lucky to be so centrally located. We hope to see you again at The Attic! Enjoy the rest of your travels! The Attic Team :)

One of the best hostels I've stayed in so far! It is a quiet new hostel and very clean. The location is perfect, the kitchen is big, the staff is nice and the rooms are really big. It is a smaller hostel which is good for meeting people! If you are in Auckland, go to the Attic!

Hi! Thanks for leaving us a great review! We always love to hear our guests enjoyed their stay with us enough to recommend us to fellow travellers! We also like the intimate feel to our small hostel as we get to meet so many awesome travellers like yourself. We look forward to having you stay with us again. Safe Travels, The Attic Team.

A nice clean hostel. Room was good but no lockers or anywhere to lock away valuables. Check in by the staff wasn't the best, information provided was limited. Though location and general facilities of the hostel was good. In general, not the friendliest I have stayed in but a good place to recover from jet lag.

The location worked really well for me, close to the sky city bus terminal and easy to walk round central auckland. The dormitory had plenty of light and space, with best of all, windows that open. As the hostel is all on one floor the lounge and kitchen are just down the corridor. Some reviews mentioned the lift - it is antique and a bit of a character experience - but all good. The stairs are quite walkable without luggage too.

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!! We are glad to hear you had an enjoyable stay at our hostel! We along with all our guests love the character and unique feel to The Attic and we always like to ensure our guests are getting the most out of their stay in Auckland. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels, The Attic Team

Make sure to confirm dates with them and confirm upcoming stays. There was a mixup in my booking leading me to believe that I didn't have a night booked . . when I actually did. I ended up getting a place somewhere else and still having to pay for my booking at The Attic.

• 14th Apr 2015

Hey David, thanks for leaving us a review. We are sorry that this error has occurred. We send confirmation of bookings to people when they have made them, however, as an improvement and response to your review, we will ensure that we are giving the relevant training to our staff. Hope you enjoy the rest of your time in New Zealand. Take care, The Attic Team.

Especially the staff was incredible friendly and helpful!

• 14th Apr 2015

Hi, Thanks for leaving us a great review! We are glad our staff made your stay a memorable one! We hope to see you again should you return to Auckland. Safe Travels, The Attic Team

1 2 3 4 Next » last »