The Australian Hostel Reviews

23 Abd El Khalek Tharwat, Downtown, Cairo, Egypt

Great place to stay. Very friendly stuff. Specially Ehab. Very clean eveyday. Will be back here for sure when I come back to Cairo

Nice host Ehab, he was very helpful and kind. Help us to arrange the tour of desert , Giza and louxer. High quality tour, definitely recommend. Amazing facility!! We had a great time here Thanks!

So basically this place is a great place to stay in Cairo. Its smack in the middle of town, close to pretty much everything and easy to find. Staff is very friendly, no curfew, the rooms are good, clean and air conditioned. Its actually in an older building in the middle of town and we were expecting it to be loud and abnoxious but nope, not at all. Great service for value... This hostel's number is on my phone for my next visit to Cairo

• 28th Apr 2015
  • Lebanon

Great location, incredible staff! Upon arrival Ehab, Ahmed, Islam, & Assuma didn't hesitate to welcome me, bringing me to wedding celebrations, helping plan tours, taking me to explore local markets, & teaching me Arabic {fil mesh mesh!} The hostel is close to many attractions & is surrounded by restaurants, coffee shops, & boutiques. It was very clean, had comfy beds, & great accommodations- laundry, fridge, stove, wifi, & toilet paper {above the fridge} good for westerners. Highly recommended!

Great location and very helpful staff. This was my 3rd time to stay here.

I didn't spend much of my 5 nights there, but found the place accommodating and comfortable. Would recommend to others. Did not include breakfast.