The Australian Hostel Reviews

23 Abd El Khalek Tharwat, Downtown, Cairo, Egypt

I've stayed in quite a few hostels and this is by far my favorite of all them! The staff here are friendly and accommodating. I stayed here far longer than I intended to (close to one month) and was never made to feel that I've over-stayed my welcome. They have a genuine interest in you and in making your stay as enjoyable as possible. I highly recommend. *tip: the hostel is on the 4th floor, but if you take the elevator you'll need to press 3.

• 29th Jul 2014

The staff was very friendly and welcoming. My room did not have any visible dust or dirt but it felt a bit unclean. My biggest issue was with the wifi. I could not connect to the wifi from my room. Also even when I would bring my laptop and connect to the wifi and the main area, I still had connection problems. Their breakfast consist of one fried egg and 2 rolls of bread with butter on the side.

• 22nd Mar 2014