The Australian Hostel Reviews

23 Abd El Khalek Tharwat, Downtown, Cairo, Egypt

Had an excellent stay at the Australian hostel the place was awesome ! Clean loverly people and couldn't ask for a better group of staff ! If ever in Cairo defiantly look into this place !!!!

• 27th Aug 2014

I've stayed in quite a few hostels and this is by far my favorite of all them! The staff here are friendly and accommodating. I stayed here far longer than I intended to (close to one month) and was never made to feel that I've over-stayed my welcome. They have a genuine interest in you and in making your stay as enjoyable as possible. I highly recommend. *tip: the hostel is on the 4th floor, but if you take the elevator you'll need to press 3.

• 29th Jul 2014