The Australian Hostel Reviews

23 Abd El Khalek Tharwat, Downtown, Cairo, Egypt

Hostel is located in a noisy area, you can heard noise the whole night and people 's smoke in your room. There are no information about breakfast time. The receptionist is sleeping deeply in working hours. They are so kindly, but is missing to provide good information.

Nice place, arrived at 5am and they put me in a bed for a few hours in the morning and let me stay in a twin when only booked a dorm, nice staff showed me to the bus stop for the pyramids would stay again

Had an excellent stay at the Australian hostel the place was awesome ! Clean loverly people and couldn't ask for a better group of staff ! If ever in Cairo defiantly look into this place !!!!

• 27th Aug 2014

I've stayed in quite a few hostels and this is by far my favorite of all them! The staff here are friendly and accommodating. I stayed here far longer than I intended to (close to one month) and was never made to feel that I've over-stayed my welcome. They have a genuine interest in you and in making your stay as enjoyable as possible. I highly recommend. *tip: the hostel is on the 4th floor, but if you take the elevator you'll need to press 3.

• 29th Jul 2014