7.6
Very Good 40 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 40 Total Reviews
The Avenue Samui Located at 3/55 Moo-2 Soi Poonsawas, Chaweng Beach, Surat thani, Koh Samui.
Thailand
Koh Samui Suratthani 84320 3/55 Moo-2 Soi Poonsawas, Chaweng Beach, Surat thani
76% 40
9.5250835 100.0560951
    Rooms available

• Mauritius, All Female Group, 18-24
28th Aug 2015
7.4

I really enjoyed my stay at the avenue that I can hardly complain at all. On arrival we got a glass of juice and staff were very friendly and helpful. We stayed in a double room which was really nice and clean with 2 towels each. location wise was fine and taxis didn't cost to much for where we wanted to go there is a pool om the 4th floor which we only used once due to weather but pleasant enough. If I came back to koh samui I wouldn't restate to stay here again. :)