9.8
Superb 277 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 277 Total Reviews
The B.I.G Located at 18 Thornhill rd, Green Point, Cape Town.
South Africa
Cape Town Cape Town 8001 18 Thornhill rd, Green Point
98% 277
-33.9104928 18.4100174
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 25-30
11th Jan 2017

Beautiful hostel in a great location with great staff. I had a wonderful stay here.

7th Jan 2017

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Great staff- have breakfast with you (eggs and toast and yogurt and fruit btw!) and help with plans for the day. Has a wall with weekly activities that are so fun- local markets, groups dinners, etc. Seems to attract great travelers as well! A bit of a walk from Long St, but is pretty close to the v&a and uber is so cheap. Really great place, wish I could have stayed longer!

1st Jan 2017

We loved our stay here! It was clean, beautiful, and in a nice location. Breakfast was phenomenal with fresh fruit, cereal, yogurt, toast and eggs you can cook to your liking. Wifi was super fast and convenient. They also sold SIM cards and were extremely helpful, giving us all kinds of valuable advice. My only regret is that they were booked up and we couldn't stay longer!

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
28th Dec 2016

Super friendly and helpful staff. Here is a good place to meet people. Comfortable and clean. High recommend.

• Norway, Female, 31-40
24th Dec 2016

This has been one of the best places I have ever been to. The staff are really nice people who wants you to form friendships with them and others. They arrange for you to get to know other travelers and they help you find things to do while you are there. The beds and the cleanliness was also top! If I could change anything about my stay it would be that I would have stayed for longer :P

22nd Dec 2016

We loved this place. The staff were among the best we've ever met in our travels/hostel stays. They gave excellent recommendations about where to eat and how to spend each day (with spot on directions about how to get there). Would highly recommend this place. Our plane was delayed overnight on our way to S.Africa and they tried to rent our room for the night (unsuccessfully but we appreciated the effort).

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
20th Dec 2016

The best thing about this hostel is the staff, they really make you feel at home right away and they are so funny! Also, this guesthouse has such a nice and cute style and lovely breakfast which is included!

16th Dec 2016

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. Staff keep you entertained and cultured and busy doing whatever you want to do. Pool is dope. Place is spotless. $3 uber from everywhere. Walking distance to Lion's head and signal Hill hikes

30th Nov 2016

Love love loved this hostel. Right when I walked in everyone was amazing and welcoming. It was clean, breakfasts were great, activities planned at night for whoever wanted to go. Very clean as well and comfortable beds. Would highly recommend this hostel and would definitely book again. Thanks!!!

We love love loved having you stay with us :) Thank you kindly for the lovely review!

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
21st Nov 2016

Had an excellent stay, the staff were extremely helpful always managing to help us book the craziest last minute adventures! Would definitely go back again.

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us Sara!