The B.I.G

Superb 349 Total Reviews
Superb 349 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 25-30
12th Sep 2017

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. I was recommended by a friend to this hostel and I am so glad he did! I enjoyed my stay immensely, the staff were absolutely wonderful, helpful and so nice to chat to. The nightly dinners I didn't attend while there because I had just finished an overland, however I WISH i did attend. They looked like tons of fun! Thanks for a great few days!

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
1st Sep 2017

Incredibly comfy, friendly stay - wish we could have stayed longer! Will definitely book again!!!

• pink_princess5552195
  • England, Female, 31-40
25th Aug 2017

Really lovely, cute and homely hostel. Everything was super clean, the staff were super friendly and my stay was generally really lovely. Really chilled place with lots going on if you choose to get involved. No complaints at all.

• USA, Female, 31-40
24th Aug 2017

The staff at The BIG was amazing and always went above and beyond to provide great service to all guests. I enjoyed the dinner and the outing to Feastival and the daily breakfast that was included. Daff and Tyler are fantastic people and they will make your stay pleasant and effortless. I hope to return to Cape Town in the future!

• Russia, Female, 31-40
16th Aug 2017

The best hostel in the world. I met so many beautiful people here! We had dinners, went to parties and restaurants, climbed Lions head at the sunrise. And at the same time it's very cost and quiet. The girls working there are so so helpful! I didn't have anything planned. And wouldn't have done so much without their care and help. It's also super clean, and the breakfast is good. I loved it!

Thank you so much for the review! We all miss you!

• USA, Female, 31-40
11th Aug 2017

Excellent trip to B.I.G. Super friendly and helpful staff! I would recommend this to anyone staying in Capetown!

Thank you so much for the kind review!

5th Aug 2017

Without a doubt the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Staff are awesome and friendly, they take you our every night. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

We loved having you, please come back and visit us again!

• USA, Male, 25-30
1st Aug 2017

I enjoyed every minute of it. This was a wonderful, amazing experience. This was actually my first time stayed at a hostel and the staff made me feel welcomed in a country that I have never been to. It was great meeting people from all over the world. Staying there forced me to do activities I normally wouldn't do as a tourist. I definitely will stay there again!!!

We are happy to have made your first hostel experience a good one! Thank you so much for this wonderful review!

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
29th Jul 2017

Hands down the best hostel I've stayed in worldwide! The staff is phenomenal and the B.I.G. has created a unique atmosphere which encourages developing real friendships with other travelers (via the common areas and dinner/event outings). Great breakfast (with eggs!), fast internet, and free parking! Location is a cheap Uber away from the waterfront, downtown, table mountain, and the hostel will help you book any outings you want to take. Great value, wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else!

Thank you so much for your review, it's so good to hear that you enjoyed your time with us so much. Please do visit us again!

• USA, Female, 18-24
28th Jul 2017

Ultimate in comfort, friendliness in staff and good vibes in travelers! Extended my stay because of the excellent accommodations and planned excursions!

×