The B.I.G

Superb 290 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 290 Total Reviews

2nd Feb 2017

The staff at The BIG hostel really do make amazing personal efforts to socially interact and attend to their guests' wellbeig and comforts. Excellent attitudes by the hostel staff. And their hostel's inclusive breakfast is great. Nice atmosphere! Mattresses in the beds ae quite hard, though.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
27th Jan 2017

Loved it, had a great stay at the BIG. Welcoming helpful staff looked after me from arrival, and we're very friendly, remembering what I'd been up to the day before and asking how it went over breakfast. Great breakfast selection with cook your own eggs and fresh fruit. Lovely communal spaces, and quiet at night so slept very qell

11th Jan 2017

Awesome hostel! Would stay there again.

• USA, Female, 25-30
11th Jan 2017

Beautiful hostel in a great location with great staff. I had a wonderful stay here.

7th Jan 2017

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Great staff- have breakfast with you (eggs and toast and yogurt and fruit btw!) and help with plans for the day. Has a wall with weekly activities that are so fun- local markets, groups dinners, etc. Seems to attract great travelers as well! A bit of a walk from Long St, but is pretty close to the v&a and uber is so cheap. Really great place, wish I could have stayed longer!

1st Jan 2017

Great location with helpful staff ! It's a wonderful stay here and I will come back definitely.

1st Jan 2017

We loved our stay here! It was clean, beautiful, and in a nice location. Breakfast was phenomenal with fresh fruit, cereal, yogurt, toast and eggs you can cook to your liking. Wifi was super fast and convenient. They also sold SIM cards and were extremely helpful, giving us all kinds of valuable advice. My only regret is that they were booked up and we couldn't stay longer!

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
28th Dec 2016

Super friendly and helpful staff. Here is a good place to meet people. Comfortable and clean. High recommend.

• Norway, Female, 31-40
24th Dec 2016

This has been one of the best places I have ever been to. The staff are really nice people who wants you to form friendships with them and others. They arrange for you to get to know other travelers and they help you find things to do while you are there. The beds and the cleanliness was also top! If I could change anything about my stay it would be that I would have stayed for longer :P

22nd Dec 2016

We loved this place. The staff were among the best we've ever met in our travels/hostel stays. They gave excellent recommendations about where to eat and how to spend each day (with spot on directions about how to get there). Would highly recommend this place. Our plane was delayed overnight on our way to S.Africa and they tried to rent our room for the night (unsuccessfully but we appreciated the effort).