9.8
Superb 265 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 265 Total Reviews
The B.I.G Located at 18 Thornhill rd, Green Point, Cape Town.
South Africa
Cape Town Cape Town 8001 18 Thornhill rd, Green Point
98% 265
-33.9104928 18.4100174
    Rooms available

18th Nov 2016

My stay at the BIG was good. Location good, staff great, I would like to give a special shout out to one of the staff member( Ms Millicent) very nice and helpful lady. Keep up the good work!!

30th Oct 2016

- Lemony fresh clean - Delicious included breakfast - Lockers for each person - Homey comfortable feel, but very fun vibe I could keep listing things for a while, but what stood out the most to me was the staff. They were so incredibly friendly and helpful! They were happy to hang out and talk about anything, gave awesome recommendations for things to do and places to eat, and they joined us for the various things we did out in town at night.

• England, Couple, 25-30
27th Sep 2016

Staff are amazing - always got suggestions of things to do, even if you don't want to join their organised tours. Was a wonderful stay.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
22nd Aug 2016

Best hostel I've ever stayed at! The staff were so friendly, I truly felt like I was at home while I stayed there. I was travelling alone but I never did any touring by myself. The hostel staff were great at arranging groups of single travellers to do touring and expeditions together. Highly recommended! Lots of safety precautions taken too, I felt very safe as solo female traveller.

• asubramony8844
  • South Africa, Male, 31-40
18th Aug 2016

Greatest hostel I've been to. It's my second visit and it's really impressive. The facilities, staff, breakfast and guests are great! One of the best places to stay in CT.

13th Aug 2016

Loved this place. Nice people, great atmosphere, comfy beds (yes, really) and a nice breakfast. 15 minute walk to the water front.

31st Jul 2016

I have been to countless hostels around the world, and I don't usually do reviews - only when a place is super good or bad. This is one of the best hostels (Top 5) that I have ever stayed at. If you choose another hostel over this place in Cape Town, you are making a mistake. It is in a great location (close to restaurants, grocery store, waterfront), is safe & secure, and the atmosphere is very friendly. What really sets this place apart is the staff. Somehow, they are all awesome & helpful

• Australia, Female, 25-30
20th Jul 2016

The BIG is amazing! Staff I fell in love with all them they helped me book trips and go out and party ticked all the boxes, made beds everyday and your stuff is safe in the lockers. I can honestly say I had the best time here and when I come back I wouldn't stay anywhere else ... That's if they will have me! Love to the BIG crew

• Finland, Male, 25-30
3rd Jul 2016

Helpful staff, lots of program,nice atmosphere,good value for mone

• USA, Female, 18-24
2nd Jul 2016

Easily the best hostel I've ever stayed in - facilities were well maintained, staff was incredibly welcoming and warm (and now my new best friends), plans were easy to make with the help of their guidance and booking, plus they offered activities almost each night. The breakfast each morning was a great way to bring together the community to talk about plans and meet up - plus it was delicious. Could not have asked for a better experience - I'll be back.