9.8
Superb 267 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 267 Total Reviews
The B.I.G Located at 18 Thornhill rd, Green Point, Cape Town.
South Africa
Cape Town Cape Town 8001 18 Thornhill rd, Green Point
98% 267
-33.9104928 18.4100174
    Rooms available

30th Nov 2016

Love love loved this hostel. Right when I walked in everyone was amazing and welcoming. It was clean, breakfasts were great, activities planned at night for whoever wanted to go. Very clean as well and comfortable beds. Would highly recommend this hostel and would definitely book again. Thanks!!!

We love love loved having you stay with us :) Thank you kindly for the lovely review!

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
21st Nov 2016

Had an excellent stay, the staff were extremely helpful always managing to help us book the craziest last minute adventures! Would definitely go back again.

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us Sara!

18th Nov 2016

My stay at the BIG was good. Location good, staff great, I would like to give a special shout out to one of the staff member( Ms Millicent) very nice and helpful lady. Keep up the good work!!

Dearest Ruby! Thank you for the nice review, our very own Millie is a super star and it brought a smile on her face when I read her your review!

30th Oct 2016

- Lemony fresh clean - Delicious included breakfast - Lockers for each person - Homey comfortable feel, but very fun vibe I could keep listing things for a while, but what stood out the most to me was the staff. They were so incredibly friendly and helpful! They were happy to hang out and talk about anything, gave awesome recommendations for things to do and places to eat, and they joined us for the various things we did out in town at night.

Nic! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It was so nice to meet you :)

• England, Couple, 25-30
27th Sep 2016

Staff are amazing - always got suggestions of things to do, even if you don't want to join their organised tours. Was a wonderful stay.

Hello Hanna, we are so glad you enjoyed our staff and that your CPT stay was wonderful!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
22nd Aug 2016

Best hostel I've ever stayed at! The staff were so friendly, I truly felt like I was at home while I stayed there. I was travelling alone but I never did any touring by myself. The hostel staff were great at arranging groups of single travellers to do touring and expeditions together. Highly recommended! Lots of safety precautions taken too, I felt very safe as solo female traveller.

Hello Ilijana, high five coming your way :) . Thanks so much for the lovely words!

• asubramony8844
  • South Africa, Male, 31-40
18th Aug 2016

Greatest hostel I've been to. It's my second visit and it's really impressive. The facilities, staff, breakfast and guests are great! One of the best places to stay in CT.

Dearest Aaron! How excited are we that you moving to CPT, please do come visit us, specially for the weekly BIG night' Braiis :)

13th Aug 2016

Loved this place. Nice people, great atmosphere, comfy beds (yes, really) and a nice breakfast. 15 minute walk to the water front.

Thank you Julie for the review, you are simply the best!

31st Jul 2016

I have been to countless hostels around the world, and I don't usually do reviews - only when a place is super good or bad. This is one of the best hostels (Top 5) that I have ever stayed at. If you choose another hostel over this place in Cape Town, you are making a mistake. It is in a great location (close to restaurants, grocery store, waterfront), is safe & secure, and the atmosphere is very friendly. What really sets this place apart is the staff. Somehow, they are all awesome & helpful

oh Dev :) it really brings a big smile on our faces when we read your words, thank you so much for your feedback!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
20th Jul 2016

The BIG is amazing! Staff I fell in love with all them they helped me book trips and go out and party ticked all the boxes, made beds everyday and your stuff is safe in the lockers. I can honestly say I had the best time here and when I come back I wouldn't stay anywhere else ... That's if they will have me! Love to the BIG crew

Katy you superstar! We miss your energy and your big blue dreamy eyes around the BIG. Please come visit us again you awesome girl! Thanks for the review!