The Babushka Grand Hostel Reviews

60 Malaya Arnautskaya, 85 Ekaterinenskaya, Odessa, Ukraine

I stayed one night with 2 of my friends, it was good, the staff are really welcoming and the atmosphere really cosy ! It's like if you arrive in a babuska's house, and she take care of you, she is still here for you and your questions !!!

• 18th Apr 2015

I had a very good stay here. The hosting lady was very nice and welcoming. She and her husband made me feel home from the first minute I arrived. The hostel is in the centre of the city very close to the Odessa main train station and buses. So you can simple take a quick walk to the hostel. It is very close to a lot of interesting places, bars and restaurants that are in walking distance. The common room and the kitchen are very cleanly kept .I will come back for sure.

• 15th Mar 2015

Luba and Viktor are the most wonderful hosts. Welcoming, helpful, and always at hand with local advice. The room was wonderful, in the heart of the city, close to the station, market, supermarket, and main city center. I cannot reccommned the Grand Babushka more highly. A real pleasure and we will certainly be retruning there.

I want to thank Luba abd Viktor for a wonderful stay in a superb room, and for the help and kindness. I would highly recommed The Babushka Grand Hostel to anyone. Located in the city center close to the train station, and only minutes from the shops and restaurants. More importantly the management are welcoming, helpful, and a pleasure to deal wtih. We had a superb stay!