The Backpack Reviews

74 New Church Street, Cape Town, South Africa

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in and I've travelled extensively. It has a fun bar, a great restaurant, large rooms, clean private bathrooms and amazing people! This is the place to be for everyone, young and old alike.

Thank you for taking the time to review our hostel. We are absolutely delighted to hear that you loved your stay with us and found the facilities at the hostel to be good! We are happy to hear that you were able to enjoy meeting fellow travelers at the hostel. It is awesome that you found the hostel to be well cleaned, as our housekeeping team work very hard to keep the hostel at a certain standard. We hope to welcome you back again soon. Kind Regards The Backpack Team

The best hostel that I stayed!!!! Excellence atmosphere! Good localization! Was perfect took my breakfast looking for table mountain! The staffs are great! When I came back to Cape Town I booking again!!

Thank you for reviewing our hostel. We are delighted to hear that you loved your stay with us and found the atmosphere at The Backpack to be excellent! It is awesome to hear that you could enjoy the views we have of Table Mountain from the hostel. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Kind Regards Eleni Good

1 2 3 Next » last »