The Backyard Inn Reviews

60 Tarewa Road, Rotorua, New Zealand

Very close to the city , and clean and warm rooms and facilities .. good value .

• 13th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

It is hard to find something this special in a budget backpapers style accommodation but The Backyard Inn is a first class spot. the showers are great, the beds super comfy, the restaurant makes great food, the staff is super awesome, the decor is cool and the park next door is so amazing. I am coming back and staying here every time!

• 3rd Apr 2015

Very comfortable the onsite bar is a nice addition. The kitchen area was large the staff gave good advice. Very nice hostel

The Inn is a great place. The location is very convenient if you are planning on sightseeing around, even if you are passing by it's a grate place to stay. They have private room for 2 people which I and my friends loved. Their kitchen is big and fully equipped. I think the kitchen was the best part!! Other travelers are very nice and like to mingle which was great! I recommend the Inn to anyone.

Beds where that bad that myself and my friend opted to sleep on the floor rather than the bed. Needs updating, worst hostel visited in NZ and a little far from town. Went to base and had a blast.

The room, parking and location was good. No so far to our expectations. The thing was the kitchen, the fridges were full and realy dirty, plus they have 100 dishes and only 8 glases to the entire hostel.

• 6th Feb 2015