The Bananas

Superb 327 Total Reviews

• kelseybyrne
  • Wales, Female, 25-30
24th Apr 2017

Amazing place to zone and chill olly and team are amazing ...we even went back ❤❤

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
8th Apr 2017

Amazing location, but stock up on stuff if you snack alot. Staff were very helpful and suit the atmosphere. Laid back place, but everyone kept to themselves, we were often last up at half 9. Weren't allowed to cool our beers either.

7th Apr 2017

I thouroughly enjoyed my stay at Bananas. The owner/staff were so incredibly nice & accommodating. My boyfriend & I had a private bungalow which was awesome for one night! We are from the US & are a bit spoiled so it wasn't our style (fan, couple mosquito bites) so we upgraded to the AC stone huts the next night &that was stellar. Would recommend kayaking to the monkey island early in the morning. The French toast is 10/10. Awesome if you want to be submerged in the forest!

28th Mar 2017

Best hostel i stayed at during my two months in Asia! Met some cool people, kayaked and found perfect beaches and hidden caves. They had some super cute puppies that made me feel so much at home!

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
27th Mar 2017

Wow! Wow! The best place ever. If u r looking for peace love and relax, go there. I miss this place everyday. Not close to the city center or bars but u dont need anything from anywhere u can get everything that u need in bannanas, met nive ppl there. Best place to be! . I had an amazing time in there and cant wait to go back again. Loved my room and staff. Good food! SuperB. Thank you all for an amazing time. Missing this place xx

• England, Female, 25-30
25th Mar 2017
7.7

Location - depends what you want - it's in the middle of no where with beautiful surroundings. 40mins and 800bht to the airport.. approx 40mins to Krabi town. Personally I found it great as nothing to see or do in Krabi but don't expect to be central. I stayed in the dorm which has no aircon so pretty sweaty nights. Showers basic but do the job .. lovely staff, great views, plankton swimming at night is a must under the stars. It's a proper chill place so don't expect anything else.

24th Mar 2017

This was my favorite place to stay in Thailand. I stayed in a private bungalow and it clean and neat, and the staff is friendly and helpful. This is not a luxury hotel, but who goes to Thailand for that? The monks chanting in the village was so cool to hear. GO NIGHT SWIMMING OFF THE DOCK. Just do it. THAT was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. Thank you, Bananas Bungalows

• istybelleler
  • Canada, Couple, 18-24
23rd Mar 2017
7.1

Great place to stay. We extended our trip to four more night because it was so relaxing and the view on the ocean is gorgeous. Rates kind of low because the dorm got hot, we moved to a bungalow and had bug and rat problem. Not much swimming because the tide goes way out. Fun to walk on the sand though. Great staff. Dogs are super cute

21st Mar 2017

Wow. Absolute paradise. In the middle of no where so it depends what you're looking for with the location. I highly recommend this place. It's so peaceful. You can swim with plankton at night which is magical. The owner is always around and helps you with everything. Very easy to meet people. I promise that if you want to relax, live in paradise and be happy, come here. You won't regret it.

16th Mar 2017

Nothing but praise for this place. Clean grounds, good people, always helpful staff and owner.