The Bards Den Letterfrack Reviews

Lettefrack, Galway, Connemara, Ireland

When we arrived at about 7 pm., our hostess showed us our private room ensuite, then wanted we paid her now because she was also working in the restaurant. We did it... but finally we didn't have any water in our room, not in the evening. And nobody was here in the morning, and we left without any explication. Furthermore, the towels were not very cleaned... If we come back to Letterfrack, we won't book here. It was the same price than a B&B. Good luck.

• 10th Aug 2014

Nice place to stay. Shower is a bit old an room needs some ventilation. However, it is clean more or less and it is a nice place with good atmosphere and great staff.

The room hadn't been clean in a while. Very dusty and unpleasant.

All good.

Great hostel. Heather is super friendly and even made me special tea as I was sick when I was staying there! Was the only person at the time so it was quiet but that is not their fault of course it's just quiet in March. Had my own room even though I paid for a dorm which was a great break from dorm beds!

The staff was really warm towards us and welcome us very friendly. It was a real pleasure to come in this hostel, where a relaxing and quiet atmosphere was. It is a little city but the hostel is near the Connemara National Parc where visits and walking tour are available.