The Bards Den Letterfrack Reviews

Lettefrack, Galway, Connemara, Ireland

Nice place to stay. Shower is a bit old an room needs some ventilation. However, it is clean more or less and it is a nice place with good atmosphere and great staff.

The room hadn't been clean in a while. Very dusty and unpleasant.

All good.

Great hostel. Heather is super friendly and even made me special tea as I was sick when I was staying there! Was the only person at the time so it was quiet but that is not their fault of course it's just quiet in March. Had my own room even though I paid for a dorm which was a great break from dorm beds!

The staff was really warm towards us and welcome us very friendly. It was a real pleasure to come in this hostel, where a relaxing and quiet atmosphere was. It is a little city but the hostel is near the Connemara National Parc where visits and walking tour are available.