The Bards Den Reviews

Lettefrack, Galway, Connemara, Ireland

Great hostel. Heather is super friendly and even made me special tea as I was sick when I was staying there! Was the only person at the time so it was quiet but that is not their fault of course it's just quiet in March. Had my own room even though I paid for a dorm which was a great break from dorm beds!

The staff was really warm towards us and welcome us very friendly. It was a real pleasure to come in this hostel, where a relaxing and quiet atmosphere was. It is a little city but the hostel is near the Connemara National Parc where visits and walking tour are available.

We had a great time, small, personal, friendly staff, great little pub and food next door, all day breakfast! We got two double beds when we booked a 6 bed dorm. Only negative; wifi wasn't working but this was due to a storm?

The staff was very friendly and booked us in a 4 bed room just for two! In the common room they had lots of books and games and the kitchen and breakfast were good. The room was big and clean, but it smelled too much like air fresheners. The bathroom was ok. The hostel is very close to Connemara Nationalpark with the beautyful Diamond Hill.

Wonderful location,very friendly staff and warm comfortable room. Im giving excellent because I really enjoy this trip with this acommodation!I can recommend Bards den for staying.Thank you!

• 16th Oct 2013