The Beach Africa

Good 65 Total Reviews

• Kenya, Male, 25-30
16th Jul 2017
6.3

The beach Africa is situated in a marvelous sea front with an African taste with fairly good staff(Martin).The Environment is superb but I feel they should revamp the place, facilities & up their customer service to modern standards. Such that visitors will may make acome back or reference.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
12th Jun 2017

A little Paradise! Loved it! The place is a little hidden but when I called them they directed my and I got there very easy you just have to watch out at the Petrolstaton as there are guys trying to convince you the stay some where else. I am happy I did not listen. The place is magical and the staff super friendly and it has a somewhat private Beach. Definitely more worth than the little money I paid and the food btw is surprisingly the best I came across my long journey.

10th Apr 2017

Although we were cautious going in due to a couple of other reviews, we decided to give it a try. It was fantastic--affordable, very friendly, beautiful as far as the view goes (the place itself was also nice as long as you aren't expecting a five star resort), and the restaurant had delicious food. Even the hawkers trying to get you to buy their wares were not overly persistent. I loved it and would definitely return and recommend it to all of my friends including my fellow hostelworld people!