8.2
Fabulous 31 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 31 Total Reviews
The Bedouin Meditation Camp Located at Wadi Rum, , Wadi Rum.
Jordan
Wadi Rum Wadi Rum 77110 Wadi Rum
82% 31
29.4802521 35.3917694
    Rooms available

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
8th Jul 2016
6.6

I stayed for one night here in between going to Petra and Aqaba. The owner was difficult to deal with, and this was the worst part of my stay. He did help us make the necessary arrangements, but he did so with an attitude.

• rajcicnatasa4981
  • Serbia, Female, 31-40
6th Jun 2016

This camp is really once in a lifetime experience 😊 When we came, we were welcomed by the owner Mr Zedane who was very hospitable. We choose to take a jeep tour which we centrally recommend (45 JD per person). We had a great tour guide Sulejman who took us though the desert and show us many magnificent places and gave us an inside of into bedouine life and culture. Sand surfing was an experience by itself 🏄❤ The camp is really great equipped and food was amazing. Highly recommended place 😊

18th Mar 2016

I had an amazing time here. It's the perfect location to watch the sunset and sunrise, right in the middle of the desert. The staff is incredibly welcoming and friendly and will tell you stories and let you stay in their cave if you ask. I highly recommend staying here! :)

4th Mar 2016
7.1

Decent stay. The night we stayed they had booked a huge party of expats who wanted to party in the desert. These said people approach us and tell us we are not allowed in the camp because it's private. Later this is sorted out and it is explained that we are just eating at this main camp but are not allowed to stay there that night. We wished to have a peaceful evening with the bedouin staff who worked there but did not get it. The following day was better, Sabhay was awesome on the jeep tour.

• Belgium, Male, 18-24
27th Feb 2016

Had a great stay, it was so relaxing to spend two days in the dessert. Jeep tour was great, just like the dinner, waterpipe and the very welcoming Bedouin staff.

22nd Feb 2016
7.4

I was pretty unlucky, cause the day I visited wadi rum, it was raining. Thus, I didn't have the oportunity to experience how's desert really like. I was the only one visitor and the guy that i firstly met, didn't want me to stay there and said to me that i'ts better to go to Aqaba. Anyway, after I waited for 2 hours he took me to their camp. i'ts very beautiful there.