8.4
Fabulous 29 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 29 Total Reviews
The Bedouin Meditation Camp Located at Wadi Rum, , Wadi Rum.
Jordan
Wadi Rum Wadi Rum 77110 Wadi Rum
84% 29
29.4802521 35.3917694
    Rooms available

18th Mar 2016

I had an amazing time here. It's the perfect location to watch the sunset and sunrise, right in the middle of the desert. The staff is incredibly welcoming and friendly and will tell you stories and let you stay in their cave if you ask. I highly recommend staying here! :)

4th Mar 2016
7.1

Decent stay. The night we stayed they had booked a huge party of expats who wanted to party in the desert. These said people approach us and tell us we are not allowed in the camp because it's private. Later this is sorted out and it is explained that we are just eating at this main camp but are not allowed to stay there that night. We wished to have a peaceful evening with the bedouin staff who worked there but did not get it. The following day was better, Sabhay was awesome on the jeep tour.

• Belgium, Male, 18-24
27th Feb 2016

Had a great stay, it was so relaxing to spend two days in the dessert. Jeep tour was great, just like the dinner, waterpipe and the very welcoming Bedouin staff.

22nd Feb 2016
7.4

I was pretty unlucky, cause the day I visited wadi rum, it was raining. Thus, I didn't have the oportunity to experience how's desert really like. I was the only one visitor and the guy that i firstly met, didn't want me to stay there and said to me that i'ts better to go to Aqaba. Anyway, after I waited for 2 hours he took me to their camp. i'ts very beautiful there.

• Hong Kong, Male, 25-30
29th Dec 2015

Staffs are very nice and I really enjoy the jeep tour. But It's cold at night

• Australia, Male, 18-24
26th Nov 2015

Perfect location in the middle of the wadi rum desert, makes for a beautiful sunrise and sunset, beds were okay but the mattresses and covers were quiet old and it gets extremely cold at night so bring warm clothes!! Dinner was an extra 10JOD but definatly worth it.